Game Plan

From Stranger to Lover

“Sunbae, eottokhajo?” Suji squealed.


Taecyeon sighed. “kids today...”


“yah! What’s that for!”


“ani, aniyeo, mianhae...”


“so...?”


“um... let’s meet up.”


***


They met at the Gomaenggi Park. It looked like Taecyeon arrived first.


“so what should I do?” Suji suddenly sat beside Taecyeon without greeted.


“yah!! You surprised me!!” Taecyeon scolded and patted his chest.


“mian.”


The guy sighed. “so... here’s the thing. Jieun doesn’t beleive that you’re not in love with Wooyoung?”


“uhuh.” Suji nodded.


“and... you have to convince her that you aren’t?”


“sure thing. I just don’t know how.”


Both Taecyeon and Suji kept silence, thinking deeply. After couple seconds of thinking, Taecyeon finally got an idea.


“uh.. um... uh... actually I have an idea.” Said Taecyeon awkwardly.


“I’m listening.” Suji focused on Taecyeon that made him blushed. And it was too obvious.


“aish, don’t look at me that way!”


“ppali! You’re wasting time.”


“okay, okay. Just... stop giving me those glare. Let’s meet up with Jieun-sshi. And also we have to arrange the meeting between Jieun and Wooyoung-ie.”


“meet up with Jieun? For what?”


“um... to convince her of course. And tell her that Wooyoung is waiting for her.”


“how?”


“um... uh... just follow my lead.”


“mwo?”


***


“yeobosseyo? Oh, Jeemseung-ie, annyeong. Waeyo?” Wooyoung finally reached his phone after a long sleep of depression.


“Wooyoung-ie... your voice sounds... lifeless?” Taecyeon asked across the phone.


“I am.”


“it’s alright buddy. Already knew it. Uh... Hwaiting?”


“ne, ne. Gomawo.”


“firstly I wanna ask you something.”


“go on.”


“do you still have feelings for Jieun?”


“I love her.”


“um, okay calm down Owl. So... me and Suji made a plan—”


“you’re outta your mind.”


“wait! Listen to me first. Please.”


“...”


“we wanna help you to confess your love to Jieun once more. Would you?”


“I can’t...”


“yes you freaking can! And you freaking have to! Tomorrow, 7 p.m., Fantasy Restaurant, rooftop. Dress well, or you’ll freaking die.”


Wooyoung seemed understand. “b-but... I just can’t do it!”


“if you love her, yes, you can do it.”


“.......”


“arasso? Remember these, okay? Bye.” Taecyeon hung up.


Wooyoung cleared up his mind. He looked to his phone screen. There, he saw a beautiful girl shyly smiles, Lee Jieun. A little smile appeared on his face. His heart warmed up. ‘is there any hope for me? I have to try it. Jang Wooyoung, jjang!


***


“yeobosseo?” Jieun greeted.


“eo, Jieun-ah, how are you?” Suji said.


“never better?”


“Jieun, firstly I’m really sorry about last night. I’m sorry, cause I ruined your relationship with Wooyoung sunbae. I really am. I didn’t mean to betray my own best-est friend. I’m sorry that I can’t control my own feelings and I didn’t think of your feelings. I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings. I know this won’t be enough, but I’m trully sorry for all the bad things happened to us these days. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Suji cried.


“n-no, Suji-ah. It wasn’t your fault. You don’t need to be sorry...”


“it is my fault! I couldn’t keep my promise. I’m ashamed of myself.”


“don’t be! Suji-sshi please, that’s enough... I don’t our friendship to be like this...”


“yea me too, Jieun-ah. I wanna meet you, as soon as possible. Can we meet tomorrow?”


“Suji-sshi, not that I don’t wanna meet you but... I don’t feel like going out tomorrow.”


“well, don’t bother! I’ll catch up with you tomorrow at home!”


“y-you will?”


“jinjja. Tomorrow, after lunch. Thank you Jieun-ah! See you soon!”


“u-uh, okay. See ya.”


Suji put her phone inside her pocket. Without saying anything, Taecyeon wiped her tears. Suji reacted, a bit surprised. She looked away.


“mian.” Taecyeon gave a handkerchief to Suji. “use this.”


Suji accepted it. “um...”


“kaja, let’s go home.”


“ne.”


***


The next day.


“so, everything’s set up?” Taecyeon asked Suji on the phone.


“yes.”


“okay, I’ll pick you up now. Wait for me.”


“arasso. Bye.”


“uh, wait Suji-sshi. Um... later... when you meet Jieun... please don’t cry again. It’s bad to see you cry. Arasso?”


Suji blushed hardly. “ne op—sunbae. Arasso, arasso.”


***


Ding-dong. Suji pressed the bell.


“annyeong, Suji-sshi!” Jieun’s eomma opened the door. She saw Taecyeon and a bit surprised. “i ge... i ge nuguya? Your boyfriend?” She smirked.


“aniyeo, ahjumma!” Suji rebelled.


“annyeong, ahjumma-nim. I’m Taecyeon, Suji’s friend.” Taecyeon just laughed and his face was as red as tomatoes.


“hahahaha, ara, ara. Jieun’s upstairs! Come in.”


“kamsahamnida.” Both said.


They went upstairs, straight ahead to Jieun’s room.


Knock-knock.


“Jieun-ah!”


“Suji-sshi!”


Suji and Jieun hugged each other.


“I miss you! It seems like we haven’t meet for centuries!” Suji squealed.


“yeaah, I miss you too Suji-sshi!” they released each other’s hugs. “mwo? T-T-Taecyeon sunbae-nim? W-what is he doing here?”


Suji put both of her hands on Jieun’s shoulders. “Jieun-ah... we have something freaking important for you to tell. Listen carefully, arasso?”


“wow, wow... i ge mwoya?” Jieun khunfused.


“Jieun-ah, I’m sorry if I—” Suji looked at Taecyeon. “I mean we’ll offend your feelings, but we have to talk about this...”


“eo... i think i know what you guys wanna talk to me about.”


“yeah... and, I want you te tell me the truth okay.”


“...”


“deal?”


“aiiisshh... jinjja you guys, why do we have to talk about this?”


“please don’t ask again. Deal?”


“... no.”


“deal?”


“...yes.”


“great. Now, answer my question. Jieun-ah, do you still love Wooyoung sunbae?”


Jieun’s heart beat faster. “huaaaaa... i don’t know...”


“seriously Jieun.”


“huh... truthfully... yeah.”


Suji and Taecyeon looked at each other and they somekind of doing telephaty. “YES!”


“hmm.. I see. And now, if Wooyoung confessed his feelings to you once more, will you accept him, or reject him?”


“omooo what kind of question is this??”


“focus Jieun.”


Jieun kept silent, and then she kinda get a good reply for Suji’s question.


“well, it depends on the situation.”


“what situation?” Suji khunfused, Taecyeon also.


“hmm, I will accept him.. if you don’t love him anymore”


“ah. ahaha are you kidding? Jieun-sshi if you keep telling me that, I’ll go crazy!”


“you still love him right?”


“Jieun-sshi! I don’t love him, okay?”


“prove it then.”


Suddenly Jieun’s room became quite.


“um.. Jieun-sshi, i can help here—” Taecyeon finally spoke, but Suji suddenly stood up beside Taecyeon, then she made a radical move. She kissed Taecyeon on his lips. Taecyeon was very surprised, but he didn’t move a bit. He was paralyzed. Jieun couldn’t help but gape.


After the kiss, Suji sat down. Jieun’s mouth was still open. “there, I proved it.”


“y-you just kissed T-Taecyeon sun-sunbae-nim?” Jieun spoke.


“I guess so. Do you believe me now?”


“you mean that.. you don’t love Wooyoung, and you love Taecyeon?”


“yes and yes.”


“I can’t believe this is happening.”


“aish jinjja! Jieun-sshi, I love Taecyeon sunbae-nim!”


Taecyeon blushed so hard, he decided not to move and remain calm.


“wait, wait...” Jieun mumbled. “sh-she just kissed him, and then she confessed his feeling to him, I-I don’t know if i should believe this or not... ahaha...” Jieun looked like a crazy girl.


“Jieun-ah, come on!” Suji shook Jieun’s body.


“Suji-sshi... do you really really in love with Taecyeon sunbae-nim??” asked Jieun.


“yes, Lee Jieun, yes!”


“do you?”


“yes. I. do.”


Jieun smiled widely. “o-okay I believe you.”


Suji eye-smiled and yelled “YES! YES I KNEW IT! YEAAY!” She threw her hands in the air, and hugged Jieun tightly.
They both were very happy and they jumped around the room and still hugging, while Taecyeon stood there, smiled.


“omooo! Suji-sshi, I’m so happy that you confessed your feelings to Taecyeon sunbae-nim, and stupidly forgot the kissing part and the man was standing behind you!” said Jieun happily. Well maybe, half-yelled.


In a second, Suji’s wide smile turn into an idiot stare. She slowly turned her head around and found Taecyeon waved to her. She once again faced Jieun.


“ehehe....he...he.... I’m... truly super babo, I guess...”


Jieun and Taecyeon laughed. So hard. Suji’s face burned.


Knock-knock. “Jieun-ah, open the door for eomma!”


“jakkaman, eomma!” Jieun opened the door.


“ah, I guess you guys are having a good time. I heard your laughter is really loud, hahaha. I bring snacks, enjoy it!” Jieun’s eomma came in and put a tray on a table.


“kamsahamnida, ahjumma-nim.” Taecyeon bowed, while Suji was busy burrying her own grave.


“gomawoyo, eomma.” Said Jieun and she closed the door.


They sat and started to eat the snacks.


“aigooo~ so, Taecyeon sunbae-nim, what is your answer?” asked Jieun.


Taecyeon was drinking a glass of cola when Jieun suddenly asked that. He choked and coughed so hard.


Suji panicly talked to Jieun. “ani, ani... please do not talk about it. There’s something more important to talk about than this.”


“hahahahaha ne.. I was just kidding. So, what is that?”


“well, you said, if I don’t love Wooyoung sunbae anymore, you will accept him right? And you said you belived me that I dont’t love him anymore, so... are you gonna accept him?” asked Suji.


“ah, abot that... um... he didn’t confess to me, did he?”


“actually... he will.”


Jieun gasped. “mwoya? Jinjjayo?”


“yes, of course! Tonight!”

 

==========

 

Chapter 13~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS! I was so surprised when I logged in xD xD

ah, and I gained more subscribers too, kamsahamnida^^ *bow 90degrees*

Can't wait to upload the next chapter!! who's waiting for it??

kkk, neomu saranghamnida yeorobeun!!!*^^*