Boom

From Stranger to Lover

“a-are you hungry?” asked Wooyoung awkwardly as they came out from the studio.


Jieun, who kept silence for the whooole 2 hours because her heart pumped ridiculously fast and they sat next to each other, finally spoke. “mwo? Ani sunbae, I’ve ea—” Jieun’s stomach sound interrupted. “uhh... so-sorry...” She hugged her tummy and covered her face.


“hahahaha, you’re so funny Jieun-sshi.” He laughed. “let’s eat.”


Jieun shyly nodded and walked side-by-side with Wooyoung. Her legs felt like trembling.


this is the real date!!! I mean... hate to admit it, but last time when me, Wooyoung and Minyoung sunbae were going to hangout, I didn’t really enjoy it since I didn’t had much time with Wooyoung sunbae. But now... when there’s only the two of us... I feel like throw up!!! I don’t know what to do!!!


Jieun reached her phone inside the pocket. She clicked the ‘Create New Message’ button, and texted rapidly.


Suji-sshi eottheokkhajo!! I feel so nervous!!’ Send.


Couple seconds later, Suji replied it.


hwaiting!


Jieun widen her round eyes. ‘o-only this...? yah Bae Suji this is not what I’ve looking for!!! You need to give me some advice!!! What should I do!?!


Jieun was about to replied the message when Wooyoung said, “we finally arrived. Kaja. Come in.”


Jieun’s eyes couldn’t get any wider when she looked at the restaurant sign. It’s an Italian restaurant.


“bu-but op—sunbae! This is way to expensive... let’s go find another restaurant... how’s it?” Jieun felt awkward. Besides, she was still wearing her uniform, while Wooyoung dressed handsomely.


“it’s alright, Jieun-sshi. Come on, I’ve reserved a table for us.” Wooyoung smiled and held Jieun’s hand.


Jieun couldn’t think anymore.


***


“how’s the food?” Wooyoung gave up from the kinda-annoying-awkward-silence.


“it’s good... it’s very good... uh... but... I don’t bring much money today...” Jieun checked her wallet.


“oh, don’t bother! I’ll pay for it.”


“omona, jinjja, sunbae?”


“of course.” He gave his best smile to Jieun.


They kept quiet for 3 seconds. But then...


“Jieun-sshi, I-I... I have something to tell you.”


Jieun looked up and her heart pumped sooo fast. Her palms were sweaty. “ne, s-sunbae-nim... what’s it?”


“look. I’m serious on this okay? I... I love you.”


Boom.


“YOU WHAT?” Jieun said in disbelief.


Wooyoung chuckled. “I love you, Jieun-sshi. Would you be my girlfriend?” He grabbed Jieun’s cold palm.


In a second, Jieun would probably fainted, but she held it. Her head felt dizzy because of the overloaded of happiness that she felt. Her heart was going to explode and she didn’t know what to say, what to do. Even she forgot how to blink and breathe. Her cheeks went hot and as red as the tomato. That time, she looked like a beautiful frozen ice curving doll.


“Wooyoung sunbae... uh...” Jieun replied in trembling.


Lee Jieun what is happening to you!! My... my voice doesn’t come out... I can’t speak!!


“yes?” Wooyoung bent down to see Jieun’s face.


There were loads of things running through her mind, including her bestfriend.


Suji-sshi! What about her?! I-I’m sure that Suji still loves Wooyoung sunbae... This is the only chance, Jieun... wait. No. Think of your best friend! Bae Suji! Sh-she loves Wooyoung sunbae-nim, you babo. No, don’t say yes. I know what there’s still thousands of better guys than just Wooyoung. But... I’m the first one who love him. Aaargh!’ Jieun finally shooked her head.


“mianhae, sunbae-nim. I can’t. I-I can’t...”  Jieun released her hand off from Wooyoung’s grip and stood up. “why is it has to be, you, only you, Wooyoung sunbae?” She felt her cheeks were wet because of her tears. Her emotions were all mixed up. Between crazily happy, crazily sad, crazily disappointed, crazily mad.


“Jieun-sshi, wae?” Wooyoung also stood up.


“I’m... I... !” Jieun cried.


Wooyoung shocked. “why, Jieun-sshi? Why??”


“....”


“please tell me, Jieun-sshi... Did I do somethig bad to you?” Wooyoung was about to wipe Jieun’s tears but Jieun moved.


“no... Please, Wooyoung sunbae, don’t pretend to be such a... a good guy, sunbae...”


“Jieun-sshi please stop crying! It makes me sad to see you cry, please... I apologize for everything that I’ve done to you, Jieun...”


Jieun was really confused. Actually, Wooyoung have never done anything bad to Jieun, and he IS a good guy. But all the distraction that came from her own mind drove her crazy. She finally told Wooyoung what she wanted to tell him.


“It’s just... ridiculous, that why can you be so easily broke many hearts? It’s funny that how can you be so lovable, sunbae!”

Jieun half-yelled at Wooyoung. “do you even realize it sunbae??” Jieun cried harder. Luckily, people won’t bother to see them arguing in public.


“lovable? What do you mean, Jieun-sshi? Please calm down...”


“I bet you already know that...”


“Jieun-sshi, I really don’t understand!”


“Minyoung sunbae!”


“Min-Minyoung-ah??”


“I know, it sunbae! What on earth were you thinking about that time... when she confessed her feelings to you.”


“h-how do you know??” Wooyoung shocked.


“she texted me that someone rejected her. I’ve thought about it and I’m positive that it’ll be no other than you, sunbae...”


“wait, Jieun-sshi, that’s not what I mean...”


“and Suji. My best friend. Do you even realize that she’s in love with you??”


“Suji-ah!?! Her??”


“enough, sunbae. I-I’m really sorry. I have to go...” She wiped her tears and went out the restaurant, left Wooyoung frozen.


I’m sorry sunbae. I’m sorry... I love you, sunbae. But I don’t want to hurt Suji’s feelings. I’d rather be the one who’s hurted. Good bye my love. Good bye, Wooyoung sunbae-nim...’ Jieun’s heart was really broken.


Jieun-sshi... I’m really sorry..’ Wooyoung thought as he opened her clenched palm and saw a beautiful necklace on it.


Jieun took a bus directly to her house. She got in the bus and sat on the furthest seat. She leaned her head on the window and cried silently.


***


“ah, this is kinda late, Lee Jieun!” Jieun’s eomma opened the door for her.


“mian, eomma. I’m kinda sick, I gotta go to my room first...” she replied.


“eo... rest well Jieun!”


She threw herself to the bed, then cried again. Her phone vibrate. She decided to not even look at it. Finally her phone stopped vibrating. Couple seconds later, her phone vibrated again. This time, it wouldn’t shut up.


“aisssh!! Jinjja!!” She got up, wiped her tears and picked up the phone. “yeobosseo?”


“Jieun-aaah! How’s your day? Congrats honeeey! You got a boyfie!” Suji cheered.


Jieun surprised. ‘why does she has talk about it. I even don’t want to think about it.


“mwoya!!”


“e...eh? Why are you mad?”


“I-I rejected him. I hope you’re happy.”


Suji shocked. Very shocked. She had an average heart attact. And thus, she could not speak a word.


“Suji-sshi, if there’s no something else you wanna ask me, I’m sorry i gotta go.” Said Jieun.


Suji kept silent. Jieun hung up the phone. Her tears fell once more, she closed her eyes and she fell asleep.


Meanwhile in Suji’s house.


Her phone fell from her hand as her tears fell from her eyes. Her eyes were getting so red, and she herself coldn’t stop her falling tears. She was paralyzed.


Jieun-ah... why Jieun? I-is it because of...me? Jieun-ah... how many times do i have to tell you that i’m not falling in love with Wooyoung sunbae-nim?? Jieun... I’m sorry, I really am!!


Suji cried badly, she turned out sobbing really hard. She cried for a long time, like one hour, two hours? Not really sure about it. When she finally could control herself, she decided to call her other bestfriend, Taecyeon.

 

==========

 

Finally, Chapter 12 is updated~~~

Yeorobun, jeongmal jeseonghamnida for the long wait! kkkk~~

I bet everyone's busy... me too T-T come on, readers! where are youuu? why don't you guys leave some comments? ;~;

Anyway, I'm still happy that I still got some comments lolol xD thank you for them!^^

So, what will happen next?? Stay tune!!!~~

Jinjja gomawoyo, chingudeul! Saranghae jeongmal ;D