The First Bus Stop

From Stranger to Lover

“ah, mian!” Jieun said.


“ne, ne gwaenchanhayo...” Wooyoung said.


Jieun was walking while texting to her bestfriend, Seulong oppa. She bumped into a guy in front of her, who was walking while busy choosing songs from his iPod. Jieun was terribly sorry to him. She bowed awkwardly to him. Wooyoung also felt sorry to her. He asked her if she’s okay or not.


“um... gwaenchanhayo?” he bowed to see her face.


Her cheeks looked so soft and they’re all pinky. Maybe it’s because of the weather. So cold and it’s kinda snowy.


“ah, ani... gwaenchanhayo!” she replied shyly.


Then, they’re busy with their activities again. A bus came towards them. Unpredictably, they got into the same bus! It’s very full. So there were no seat left for them and other passengers. They had to stood along their way. Suddenly, the bus stopped rapidly. Jieun lost her stability because she didn’t hold anything. She was busy texting with Suji, her classmate. She fell down. But... before she fell, she once again bumped that guy; Wooyoung. Wooyoung held her shoulder.


“ah!!! Mianhaeyo!!! Jinjja... jinjja mianhae!!!” said Jieun.


She felt so terrible! She bumped into that stranger 2 times! How embarrassing was that? She bowed into that guy 3 times. Her cheeks went even pink-er.


Wooyoung giggled and said “hahaha, that’s okay, miss. I guess you should hold this.” Wooyoung pointed at the holder that hanged above Jieun.


“ah... ne... gomawo...” said Jieun.


She awkwardly reached the holder above her. But her tiny body won’t tolerate! She had to stood abnormally along the way. Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Suji who called her.


“yeobosseo?” said Jieun.


“YAH, JIEUN-AH! Where are you?? Why you’re not replying my text??” Suji yelled at her.


“Suji-sshi! I’m in a public bus now... it’s very crowded here, so I’ll text you later okay?” replied Jieun.


All her books and Man-Hwa that she carried on her arm dropped all of the sudden because of her abnormal position.


“AH!” Jieun half-screamed.


“JIEUN-AH!? WHAT HAPPENED!?” Suji panicked.


“aissshh... a..aniyeo. my books fell! Okay I’ll be there soon, bye!” said Jieun, pissed.


Jieun cut the connection between her and Suji.


Aisssh! What happened to me!? I have a bad luck since this morning! Didn’t eat my breakfast, bumped into stranger, didn’t get any seats, my books fell and what else? I’ll be late for school!’ Thought her.


Before she bend to pick her books, her books were already in front of her.


“here.” Said Wooyoung.


“mwo? Ah! Gomawoyo! Jinjja gomawoyo! Sorry to annoy you again and again!” she said.


Jieun felt so embarrassed. She bowed to Wooyoung again, then took her books.


“ah it’s okay, miss! Glad to help! :D” Wooyoung grinned.


“Kirin High School!” said the bus ahjusshi. That’s Jieun’s school.


“ah, ne!” said Jieun. “um... jinjja gomawo...” Jieun said shyly to Wooyoung, a total stranger to her.


“ne, cheonmaneyo. Jeosimaseyo!” Wooyoung showed his grin to Jieun.


Jieun ran as fast as the lightning to the school building after she got off from the bus.


What a clumsy girl...’ thought Wooyoung while he watched that girl run cutely towards her school.


***


Jieun went in to her class, luckily she wasn’t late. Her eyes met Suji’s eyes, then Suji came towards her.


“YAH AGASSHI! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, HUH? I’VE BEEN WAITED HERE FOR CENTURIES! YOU NEVER COME THIS LATE!” Suji yelled.


Jieun already knew that Suji will explode. Well, that’s because Jieun and Suji are bestfriends since they’re in primary school. Jieun and Suji know each other really well.


“yah! It was because of you! You called me at 10 p.m. until midnight! I didn’t get enough sleep! There was a traffic jam also, so...” Jieun replied.


“aisshhh...” Suji sighed.


“yah... mianhae Suji-sshi...” Jieun teased Suji.


Suji smiled, then she helped Jieun with the books. Jieun putted her bag on her chair, then she sat. Jieun sighed.


“Jieun-ah, why are you sighing like that?” said Suji. She sat beside her.


“Suji-sshi... eottheoke... I had a bad luck since this morning...” Jieun said.


“bad luck? But why?” asked Suji.


“mollayo... I also don’t know why...” Jieun sighed again.


Suddenly, that stranger came to Jieun’s mind. She smiled a little and her cheeks went pink. Suji confused, she asked Jieun.


“why are you suddenly smiling, Jieun-ah?” Suji asked curiously.


“ah... aniyeo! Who’s smiling?” Jieun felt awkward.


“yah, don’t lie to me! Your cheeks went red! what happened? C’mon tell me, Jieun-ah!” Suji teased Jieun.


“aniyeo! It’s just because the weather! It’s freaking cold, that’s why my cheeks are red!” Jieun lied.


“you can’t lie to me, miss! C’mon I know there’s something behind this!” Suji half-yelled to Jieun.


“I’m not lying!” Jieun said but she didn’t look to Suji’s eyes.


“yah! You’re completely lying! If you’re not lying, then talk to me and look into my eyes!” Suji widen her eyes.


The bell rang, Kang Sonsaeng-nim came to the class.


“okay kids, get ready for the test today!” he said.


“yah, Kang Sonsaeng-nim is already here...” Jieun felt so lucky.


“aish!” Suji gave up.

 

==========

 

SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER!

what do you think? keke it's kinda short but I'm trying my best!^^

please comment and subscribe, and of course wait for the next chapter! I'll update as soon as possible :)

neomu neomu kamsahamnida! <3