What Should I Do?

From Stranger to Lover

“Suji-sshi what take you so long?” Jieun asked.


“I... get lost?”  Suji told Jieun.


“really? But this studio is near to the toilet right? Are you seriously lost?” Jieun asked again.


“um... well... aaah Jieun-ah just enjoy the movie first! I’ll tell you later.” Suji felt annoyed.


“ne, Suji-sshi...” Jieun understood.


The movie was finally ended, they decided to have some snacks in the coffee shop. They ordered some frappuccino and pieces of chocolate cakes. They chose a seat near the window.


“so... okay I’m gonna tell you the true story.” Said Suji after she drank her frappuccino.


“okay, go on.” Said Jieun and she ate her first bite of cake.


“the movie was so boring! So I just went outside the cinema. When I checked my twitter, I bumped into this Taecyeon dude and my phone fell until the battery fell out too!” Suji explained while she ate her chocolate cake.


“ah jinjja? Omo that’s so bad! And then?” Jieun curious.


“and then... that Taecyeon dude was sooo annoying! He took my phone and won’t give it back to me!” Suji continued. “he was hella tall so I couldn’t reach his hand. Urgh, we look like a freaking strange couple in the middle of the mall like that! and you know what’s worst? He teased me! He said he will give me back my phone if I say ‘oppa I’m sorry~’ I mean, HELL NO!!! he’s the one who should apologize to me, right, Jieun-ah?” Suji said with full of anger. She pointed Jieun with her fork and was still chewing.


“hahahahahahahaha he’s really a babo, Suji-sshi! Hahahahaha!” Jieun can’t help but laugh.


“yah, Jieun-ah! What are you laughing at!? He’s really annoying! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell this one! Wooyoung and the girl came. What’s the girl’s name, I forgot? Min... Minyoung, right?” Suji drank her frappuccino.


Jieun suddenly stopped laughing. “what? Wooyoung sunbae? He came together with Minyoung sunbae? From where?”


“mollayo! How do I supposed to know?” Suji said.


“ah yes, mianhae. Um...” Jieun didn’t know what to ask, but she wanted to ask everything about what did they do when she wasn’t around.


“he was looking for you, Jieun-ah.” Suji said, calmly.


“JINJJA!!??” Jieun was so surrrprised. She stood up, but then she sat again.


“yah, stay cool Jieun-ah. Jinjja, he asked about you. ‘where’s Jieun?’ but then I answered ‘she was still in the cinema’ and I left them.” Suji replied.


“ah... arrasso... about Minyoung sunbae... is she Wooyoung sunbae’s yeoja chingu? Were they look like they’re in love or something?” Jieun asked curiously.


“I don’t think so. They walked together just like friends. Waeyo, Jieun-ah? Do you like Wooyoung?” Suji asked straight to the point.


“haaah? Ah... aniyeo... I just...”


“love him?”


“aniyeo Suji-sshi! Um... I’m still confused about my own feelings! I mean... I’m still a bit traumatic about boys... since Yoseob left me... I’m afraid for falling in love again...


When Jieun was still in second year of Junior High School, she was so in love with Yoseob, her classmate. He was so cool, funny, yet kind. One day, Jieun confessed her feelings to Yoseob. Unpredictably, Yoseob accepted Jieun as his girlfriend. And yeah, Jieun was so freaking amazingly happy. She was never sad, she always smile. But after two days, Jieun was walking to her classroom. She heard someone was talking about her.


flashback


“Jieun? Pfft... she’s so stupid. I was only playing with her. I don’t have any feelings for her. I don’t know that there’s a girl that just so stupid like that. Hahahaha! Miran is the only girl I love. Right, yeoppo?” said Yoseob.


“yep, hunny... but you’d better dump that girl immediately. I started to feel uncomfortable about her!” said Miran, the girl who was standing beside Yoseob, among his other friends.


what? What’s the meaning of this!? No... this unpossible. This is not happening right now!!!’ Jieun was so hurt.


She ran outside, but that time was raining. Jieun cried, cried a lot. But rain covered her tears. She sat on the ground, crying. She was all wet.


flashback ends


“Suji-sshi, you remember it right?” Jieun was about to cry.


“ne I remember... yah, Lee Jieun what are you doing?? No, don’t cry!!!” Suji panicked.


“aniyeo, I won’t cry... hahaha...” Jieun held her tears back. She enjoyed her chocolate cake again.


“Jieun-ah... I understand you more than anyone. Okay? Now finish that chocolate cake and we’re going to your house!” Suji cheered Jieun.


“ne Suji-sshi!” Jieun understood.


After that tragedy, Jieun nearly never smile like she always did. She wasn’t as cheerful as when she was with Yoseob. But then after years, Jieun finally could forget about Yoseob, little by little.


Suji also silently held back her tears. Suji was very sad about Jieun. She also proud of Jieun. Jieun can stay strong from Yoseob, that jerk. And of course, move on. Suji promise to protect Jieun from whatever, any danger.

that’s what bestfriends do right?’ thought Suji.


“okay, so this is your turn. Tell me about this Wooyoung guy.” Suji said.


“...well yeah, I’m sure you’re still remember about me... bumped into him, right? I was texting with Seulong oppa that time.” Jieun told Suji about her ‘bumping-into-Wooyoung’ tragedy


“eo... arrasso... Jieun-ah, um... just let it flow. Maybe you’ll forget about that guy someday?” Suji replied.


“someday? But, when?”


“someday. Just... someday.” Suji said.


***


The next day was Saturday, Jieun and her family usually go to a mall to have lunch and go shopping. They went to the Dongdaemun Market.


“eomma, is it okay if I buy some snacks?” Jieun asked.


“ne, of course.” Answered her eomma.


“okay eomma, I’ll go that way. I’ll text you when I’m done, byeee!” Jieun walked into the confectionery section to get some chocolates.


On her way, Jieun’s eyes caught a tall, brown-haired guy, Wooyoung. Jieun was really not in the mood to meet him. Jieun hid behind a milk stand.


So, can I ran fastly to my chocolate there without having him see me? Well... I have to try! I mean, I want to buy the chocolate! It’s been centuries since I ate the chocolate! Okay, just... Keep calm, and run!’ Jieun made a plan in her head.


One... Two... Three... Go!’ Jieun counted.


Jieun ran to get the her favorite chocolate. After she took her chocolate, she sneaked a peek to the place where Wooyoung at. Then... She was unbelievably surprised. She saw Minyoung.


“say ‘aaa’...” Minyoung was about to feed Wooyoung with a small piece of grilled duck.


“aaa...” Wooyoung ate the duck.


“so, how’s it?” asked Minyoung.


“masa.” Wooyoung answered, then he grinned.


They walked further, left Jieun standing there, grabbing her chocolate on her tiny palms, still shocked. Jieun decided to not to text her eomma, but she called her. She wanted to go home as soon as possible.


“eomma... pick the phone up, hurry!” Jieun mumbled.


Jieun’s eomma finally pick the phone.


“yeobosseo?” said Jieun’s eomma.


“eomma, I’m done with the snack, where are you? Can we go home now? I don’t feel really well.” Jieun excused.


“ah, actually we’re done and we’re heading to the cashier. Not feeling well? What happened?”


“ani, it’s just a little dizzy. Cashier? Okay, I’m on my way.” Jieun ended.


I’m not dizzy at all. I just don’t wanna see Wooyoung’s face for just one freaking day.’ Thought Jieun, and she ran to the cashier.

 

==========

 

5th Chapter is finally done~~~

Jieun gets more confused about her feelings! Eottheokajo~??

Please keep looking forward to the next chapter, Lollipops!!!

Neomu neomu kamsahamnida for all the comments and subscribers, I'm really happy~~!!^^

Saranghamnida! <3 <3