Annoying Sunbae!

From Stranger to Lover

Introducing Lee Minyoung!

she's Wooyoung's friend!^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Jieun-ah, let’s go the cinema today!” said Suji.


“Well... I have no plan today and tomorrow is Saturday right? That will be okay.” Jieun said while she packed her bag.


They walked to the mall and went directly to the cinema.


“the movie will start at 2 p.m., we still have few more hours.” Said Suji.


“let’s eat then!” Jieun said then she grabbed Suji’s hand.


They went to a kimbap restaurant. Kimbap is their favorite dish. They often eat there whenever they go to that mall. After lunch, they went to an accessories shop. On their way, Jieun saw Wooyoung and his friends. They were all 3.


WOOYOUNG SUNBAE! OH PLEASE LORD PLEASE DON’T MAKE HIM SEE ME PLEASE DON’T MAKE...


Wooyoung looked at Jieun. He waved and smiled to Jieun all of the sudden.


“yah, Lee Jieun, who’s that?” Suji asked.


“that... that guy? Um... who?” Jieun pretended to now know but she waved back at Wooyoung awkwardly.


“how come you don’t know that guy but you clearly just waved at him!?” Suji half-yelled.


“ani! I didn’t wave to anybody!” Jieun yelled back.


“YAH! DON’T LIE TO ME!” Suji was completely yelled at Jieun.


Wooyoung came towards Jieun and Suji.


“annyeong, Miss Lee!” Wooyoung grinned.


“YAH WHO ARE YOU?” Suji stepped in front of Jieun, tried to protect her.


“Suji-sshi, cut it out! I know him okay, chill!” Jieun felt so embarrassed.


“mwo!? You said that you don’t know him!” Suji said.


“aniyeooo! Aisssh... s...sunbae could you please wait here for a moment? I’ll be right back!” Jieun ran and she brought Suji also.


***


“yah, Suji-sshi... he is the stranger that I bumped into... he’s kind! He’s not a bad guy! Trust me, we already knew each other... so... please, chill. Arrasso? I’ll tell you the compleeeteee story later okay?” Jieun whispered.


“ne. Arrasso.” Suji was still pissed.


They went back to Wooyoung and his friends.


“sunbae... mianhaeyo!” Jieun bowed to him.


“ah, gwaenchanayo, Jieun-sshi :)” Wooyoung smiled.


“so, this is my friend Suji. Suji-sshi, this is Wooyoung sunbae. He’s one year older than us.” Jieun introduced Suji to Wooyoung.


“I don’t care. I’m Suji.” Suji introduced herself with half-hearted.


“annyeong, Suji. I’m Wooyoung, this is Taecyeon, and this is Minyoung.” Wooyoung introduced his friends.


eh? A girl? ...Wooyoung sunbae’s yeoja chingu? Ah I don’t have to care!’ Jieun thought.


“ah, annyeong!” Jieun bowed.


Suji didn’t bowed.


“Suji-sshi!!! Bow, you babo!!!” Jieun half-bowed.


“I don’t want to.” Suji said.


“yah, dongsaeng. Do you have manner or not?? Look at this girl!!” Taecyeon stepped to the front and he pointed at Jieun.


Suji sighed, and said “why do I have to care?”


“Suji-sshi, stop it!!!” Jieun tried to stop Suji.


“dude, cut it out.” Wooyoung pulled Taecyeon away from Suji.


“this is ridiculous... you’re angry to a girl? And she’s younger than you.” Said Minyoung, a tall, slim, beautiful girl. “Suji-ah, Jieun-ah, mianhaeyo. :)” said Minyoung.


“ani! we’re supposed to be sorry!” Jieun bowed.


“so, Jieun-sshi. We’re leaving now. See you next time!” Wooyoung waved.


They left. Jieun pulled Suji fastly. She’s mad.


“YAH BAE SUJI! What I just told you before??” Yelled Jieun.


“he is annoying. Especially his friend that Taec... ah I just hate to say his name.” Suji mumbled.


The movie started and they went to the cinema. In the middle of the movie, Suji felt bored. She told Jieun that she wanted to go to the toilet. Suji left the cinema, then she walked arround the mall. On her way, she bumped into a man. Suji’s phone fell 30cm away from them.


“YAH! USE YOUR EYES!” yelled Suji.


“YOU BUMPED TO ME FIRST!” Taecyeon yelled back.


“AH MY PHONE! LOOK, IT’S BROKEN ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!” Suji took her phone.


“YAH IT’S NOT EVEN BROKEN!” Taecyeon took Suji’s phone from her hand. “The battery fell off! All you have to do is just put the freaking battery back and it’s done!”


“BUT IT’S STILL BROKEN! YOU HAVE TO PAY!” Suji tried to take her phone back but Taecyeon stepped back.


“IT’S NOT BROKEN!” yelled Taecyeon.


“GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” Suji jumped to reach her phone because Taecyeon was really tall.


“SAY YOU’RE SORRY!” Taecyeon kept on pulling back.


“NO WAY!”


“SAY YOU’RE SORRY!”


“NEVER!”


“’oppa, I’m sorry, very very sorry!’ then I’ll give it back to you.” Taecyeon teased Suji.


“NO! JUST GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” Suji won’t sorry.


“oppa I’m sorry~” Taecyeon again.


“aisssh!!!” Suji pissed.


“say it, then I’ll give it back.” Taecyeon stepped in front of her.


“I... I’m... I... I’m so...” Suji said with half-hearted.


“with o-ppa!” Taecyeon inssisted.


“ani!” Suji refused.


“then I won’t give it back.” Taecyeon put Suji’s phone inside his pocket.


Suddenly Wooyoung and Minyoung came on the right time.


“yah Taecyeon-ie, what are you doing with this girl? She looks terrible!” asked Wooyoung.


“Suji-ah, gwaenchanayo?” asked Minyoung.


“ne, gwaenchana. Give me back my phone!” Suji calmed down.


“okay, okay... here you go, you little punk...” Taecyeon gave Suji’s phone.


Suji took her phone happily.


“where’s Jieun?” asked Wooyoung.


“waeyo?” Suji asked, she was still pissed.


“I’m just asking...” Wooyoung replied.


“she’s still in the cinema. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be going now.” Suji said her goodbye.


“goodbye Suji-ah!” Minyoung smiled and waved.


“ne.” Suji smiled a little.


“goodbye you little brat! Hahahaha!” Taecyeon petted Suji.


“YAH! AISSSH.” Suji annoyed.


They went further, and Suji went back to the cinema, with a smile on her face.

 

==========

 

The 4th chapter!^^

There's a lot of taeczy moment here kekeke~

So, tell me about your opinion! Leave a comment, okay? Gomawo ;)

Also, biiiig thanks for the subscribers! Saranghae! <3