Good Day!

From Stranger to Lover

flashback


Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Minyoung were going to home. They took a public bus, as usual. On their way home in the bus...


“ah! Minyoung babo!” Minyoung suddenly half-yelled.


“wae, Minyoung-sshi? Is there anything you forget to buy or something?” Taecyeon asked.


“I forget that Monday is my sister’s birthday!” Minyoung answered.


“your sister?” asked Wooyoung.


“ne, I wanted to bake a cake for her since she likes sweets, especially tart cake so much.” Minyoung explained.


“and you forget to buy the materials to bake it?” Taecyeon added.


“I think I still have a few eggs but I’m not sure it’ll be enough.” Minyoung pouted. “I also have to buy flour, butter, honey and aaaah! There are too many. So, who’ll accompany me to Dongdaemun market tomorrow?” Minyoung looked to Wooyoung and Taecyeon alternately.


“I think I can’t accompany you, Minyoung-sshi. I have to go to my cousin’s wedding. Although I really don’t want to.” Taecyeon sighed. “but my mom insisted... so yeah... Mianhae, Minyoung-sshi.” Taecyeon showed his idiot grin.


“aish, babo!” Minyoung hitted Taecyeon’s head. “so, Wooyoung-sshi! You HAVE to accompany me tomorrow.” Minyoung inssisted.


“um...” Wooyoung looked like he’s thinking.


“aaaw, c’mon we’re friends right?” Minyoung teased.


“no. I don’t want to.”


“what? you’re so mean!”


“hahahaha, okay I’m kidding. I’ll accompany you tomorrow, Minyoung-ah.” Wooyoung accepted.


“omo, jinjja? Well okay, then! Gomawo ne, Wooyoung-sshi!” Minyoung chuckled.


flashback ends


Minyoung and Wooyoung were finally done with the shopping at Dongdaemun market. After Minyoung paid, she decided to go straight home.


“okay, so I’ll take you home, Minyoung-ah. Here, let me bring those.” Said Wooyoung.


“aniyeo, it’s fine! I can go by myself, Wooyoung-sshi.” Minyoung replied.


“but, are you really sure you can carry all those plastic bags? Looks like they’re heavier than you, Minyoung-ah...” Wooyoung took half of the plastic bags that Minyoung carried.


“hahahaha, okay okay. Sorry to bother you, Wooyoung-sshi! You’re really my best friend!” Minyoung laughed and petted Wooyoung.


“ne, cheonmaneyo, Minyoung-ah! Kaja, let’s go!” Wooyoung ran to the bus stop, followed by Minyoung who was laughing.


***


“I’m home!”  Wooyoung shouted from the first floor. No one answered. ‘yep, pretty sure they’re busy with their activities...’ he thought.


Wooyoung went upstairs, to his room, unmood. When he arrived, his eomma saw him.


“ah, you’re home? Since when?” asked her.


“since... couple seconds ago? I screamed that I’m home, eomma... where’s appa?” replied Wooyoung.


“he’s in his office, honey. Now, do you want to eat, or have a cup of tea?”


“no, eomma, gomawo. I’ll go to my room, now.” Wooyoung smiled, then he left his eomma.


Wooyoung threw himself on his comfortable bed. Suddenly, Miss Lee came to his mind and without he realized, he smiled widely.


what are you doing right now, Jieun? I still remember when we met yesterday, with your friend. It’s true about what I think, you’re really polite! Ah yeah, about your friend, Taecyeon keeps on talking about her, though! So not him. Lee Jieun... somehow... I want to see your face again. And your soft cute voice... I want to hear it. Wait, this is weird. Me? Missing Jieun? Really? Ah I’m going really crazy! I have to ask her phone number. Then, I can text her if I miss her! That’s it! Phone number!’ Wooyoung sat on his bed and clenched his palm.


***


Monday finally came, the schooldays started to begin like usual. Jieun walked to the bus stop. Honestly, she kinda hope to see Wooyoung this morning.


Gosh, today is so cold! I should’ve wear my gloves!’ Jieun warmed her fingers.


“you’re cold?” asked a guy stood beside Jieun.


Jieun looked up to see the face. She half-shocked.


“Wooyoung sunbae! Annyeong!” Jieun bowed.


“annyeong Jieun-sshi! You should’ve wear your gloves!” Wooyoung said exactly what just Jieun thought.


“mwo? Ah... ne ha...haha...” she replied awkwardly.


“if your fingers are cold, you should put your hands inside your pockets like this. I’m sure your fingers will get warmer!”


“eo...” Jieun tried to put her palms inside the pocket but then she realized that her sweater doesn’t have any pockets. “ah, my sweater doesn’t have any pockets!”


“ah, jinjja? Um... give me your palm.”


“my... my palm? For what?” Jieun a little bit confused, but then she putted her right palm on Wooyoung’s.


“you’re freezing! So, if you don’t have any pockets... You can borrow mine.” Wooyoung grabbed Jieun’s palm, then he putted his palm with Jieun’s palm inside his jacket’s pocket.


Jieun was really surprised. Really. Surprised. Her heart could jump out from her body. ‘Woo... Wooyoung sunbae!? What are you doing?? But... hey, it’s kinda cute though. And... my palm feels so warm... He has a magic touch or something?’ Jieun thought.


Wooyoung coughed a little. “so... is it warm?” he looked into Jieun. With a super, super cute face. His baby blue muffler made him cuter.


“ah? Um........ ne..... it’s warm.....” Jieun mumbled, but Wooyoung still can heard those words.


Wooyoung smiled calmly. That smile. That smile that made Jieun weak. Jieun can’t help but smiled back to Wooyoung, with warm cheeks, heart... and also palm. Suddenly Jieun sneezed.


aisssh jinjja... I caught a flu?? Maybe it’s because I took a bath too long yesterday... it’s because I was thinking of Wooyoung sunbae and his yeoja chingu! This babo...’ Jieun thought.


“you’re sick with a flu?” Wooyoung asked.


“ani, aniyeo!” Jieun shook her head.


Wooyoung smiled, and took off his baby blue muffler. He putted his muffler around Jieun’s neck. “wear this, it’ll make you better, Jieun-sshi.” He smiled again.


“no! I mean... this is sunbae’s muffler, sunbae must be freezing!” again, Jieun was totally shocked.


“no way, you’re sick right? Better use this muffler. This isn’t too cold actually, I can stand it! Anyways... I won’t let you feel cold.” Wooyoung blushed.


what is freaking happening with Wooyoung sunbae?? Haaaah... yeah... truthfully, I miss him... and all of his treatments are making me insane! Aisssh Lee Jieun! Stop it! Wooyoung sunbae already has a girlfriend! But well... not really sure if Minyoung sunbae is Wooyoung sunbae’s girlfriend...’ Jieun confused.


“jinjja?” Jieun asked shyly.


Wooyoung nodded.


“um... gomawo, op—sunbae.” Jieun was about to say ‘oppa’.


“eo...” Wooyoung nodded again.


Jieun showed her eye smile with her pinky cheeks. She was unbeliavably happy. Jieun pulled out her handphone to check her twitter. Wooyoung saw it, then he remembered about his plan.


“Jieun-sshi, is that your phone?” Wooyoung felt so stupid after he asked that.


“ne, of course sunbae. Waeyo?” Jieun asked.


“um... can I...” Wooyoung hadn’t finish his words yet but a bus came interrupt them.


“oh, sunbae the bus already come, let’s get in before the seats taken!” Jieun pointed the bus.


“ah... ne...” answered him.


Luckily they found two empty seats, so they can seat next to each other.


“sunbae, what did you wanna ask about my phone?” Jieun asked.


“about that... well, I was wondering if I can have your... number?” Wooyoung scratched his head.


“my phone number? Sure! We’ll exchange, how’s it?” Jieun smiled happily. ‘Wooyoung sunbae... did he really asked my phone number? Omo omo omo omomomo! I can’t even... aaaah!’ Jieun got really excited... inside.


They switched each other’s phone and saved their own phone number. Suddenly, Jieun heard a camera sound beside her. When she turned around, she caught Wooyoung was taking a selca picture of himself.


“what? I was taking my picture for your phonebook! Here, give me my phone. I’ll take your photo!” Wooyoung took his phone from Jieun’s hand.


“mwo? photo? Bu.. but... wait sunbae!” Jieun half-panicked.


“waeyo? C’mon look at the camera, Jieun-sshi!” Wooyoung teased Jieun while Jieun covered her face.
 

Jieun shyly looked at the camera of Wooyoung’s phone.


“come on, miso! Smile!” Wooyoung giggled.


Jieun smiled, full of awkwardness. Jieun just didn’t know what to do. Her heart pumped ridiculously fast. Wooyoung finally took her picture.


“you’re kwiyeopta.” Wooyoung mumbled and smiled.


“sorry?” Jieun was so shocked. She must’ve misheard.


“ani...” Wooyoung shooked his head.


“aaah, sunbae! What did you say?” Jieun insisted.


“I just say... you’re cute... that’s all... waeyo? You don’t like it?” Wooyoung blushed.


Jieun is officially dead. She forgot how to breathe, her heart stopped to beat and her brain stopped to think.


“oh... I see... ka.. kamsahamnida...” Jieun bowed. She just couldn’t stop smiling.


She looked on her phone screen. Saw Wooyoung’s number there, with a cute selca of him. This time, even Minyoung couldn’t distract her.

 

==========

 

Chapter 6, here you go, Lollipops!^^

So... Is Minyoung Wooyoung's girlfriend?? Wait for the next chapter~~

Gomawo for all the comments and subscribers!! Gipoyeo^^