The Result

From Stranger to Lover

“Jieun-ah, wear this! You never tell me that you have this pretty dress!”

“ah, that dress. It’s a gift from my appa... I’m too shy to wear it.” Jieun played her hair.

“get up! Hurry wear this on.” Suji pulled Jieun from her bed.

“yah, yah! I...”

“ppali!”

Jieun sighed. “ne eomma~” Jieun slowly walk to her bathroom and put the dress on.

Couple minutes later, Jieun came out from the bathroom.

“done. Um... how do I look?”

Suji and Taecyeon were both quiet. They were mesmerized by Jieun. They can’t say a word.

“see? I’m ugly wearing this! Let’s find another clothes.” Jieun went inside the bathroom.

Both Taecyeon and Suji yelled, “ani, aniyeo!!! You look gorgeous!!”

Suji ran after Jieun. “you look incredibly stunning with that, Jieun-ah! Don’t take it off!”

“jeo-jeongmalyeo?”

“absolutely. Come on, let’s get you beautiful.”

“what?”

After one hour of make-over, Jieun was ready to go.

“you look pretty, Jieun. Wooyoung’s gonna die.” Taecyeon teased.

“ahaha kamsahamnida, sunbae...” Jieun bowed and blushed.

“kaja. Let’s go! Jieun-ah, get in the car.” Suji told Jieun while she got in the car.

c-car? I feel like a bride.’ Jieun thought. Finally, she got in Taecyeon’s car. They were heading to Fantasy Restaurant.

***

07:00 PM, Fantasy Restaurant.

“Suji-sshi, I’m not sure about this...”

“keep calm, Jieun-ah. ppali, I bet Wooyoung sunbae is already here.”

Jieun took a deep breath. “um... aren’t you guys coming with me?”

“of course not, babo! Hurry up, you don’t want Wooyoung sunbae to wait for you, right?”

“uh... yeah... uh...”

“we’ll wait for you downstairs.” Suji calmed Jieun.

“okay... I’m leaving... bye...” said Jieun awkwardly.

***

“Suji-sshi, what do you want to order?” asked Taecyeon.

“mwo? Uh, ani, ani. I’m to full. It’s expensive here, though.”

“I haven’t see you eat today. You have to eat!”

“I don’t have money!”

“I’ll pay! Waiter!” Taecyeon waved his hands.

“bu-but...”

“sssh. I would like to order grilled salmon please, um, and apple juice for the drink. How about you?”

“um... uh... make it two.”

“algesseumnida. Please wait for 15 minutes. Thank you.” The waiter left.

Taecyeon and Suji kept silence for couple seconds. Taecyeon finally spoke out.

“a-about today......”

“ah. uh. Please, don’t talk about it.” Suji looked down, hid her tomato face.

“wait, wait! Actually, today... I was... I... I was... planning to... to-to-to-to... to...” Taecyeon gulped. “to...”

“here are your drinks. Two apple juice.” The waiter interrupted.

“uh, oh thank you!” Taecyeon said awkwardly. The waiter left.

They drank their drinks at the same time.

Taecyeon continued his line. “I was planing to confess my feelings to you.”

“ooh. Wait, WHAT?!” Suji reacted.

“jinjjayo, did you hear what I just say?”

“I... I... I’m not sure...”

“I said I was planing to confess my feelings to you.”

“you were? Uhh... but I don’t understand...”

“um, actually it was a part of our plan tou convince Jieun, I just didn’t tell you before. And I wanted to do that when you suddenly kissed me.”

“ah! please, don’t mention it. And umm... what if i didn’t kiss you at that time, and you confessed your feelings, and... and then I said no?”

“oh, uh... well, I didn’t think about it... but you must be smart enough to say yes, right?”

“yeah... you got the point.” Suji was afraid to look at Taecyeon’s eyes.

“Suji-sshi...” Taecyeon grabbed Suji’s hand. Suji was very surprised. Her heart pumped so fast.

“Suji-sshi, I... I—”

“Here are your maincourse. Two grilled salmon. Enjoy.” The waiter interupted, again.

“ahahaha, Taecyeon sunbae, enough joking. Let’s eat.”

“wait,” Taecyeon pulled Suji’s hand. “I love you.”

Suji’s head felt ridiculously dizzy. “j-jeongmalyeo? Are you serious?”

“jeongmal. I really love you, Suji-sshi. And, I wanna ask you a question. Did you put any feelings on that kiss?”

“uh...” Suji didn’t know what to reply. “um... ng...”

“just say yes or no, Suji-sshi.”

Suji massaged her forehead. “aigoo~”. Suji nodded 2 seconds later.

Taecyeon smiled. “yah, Bae Suji.”

Suji looked up.

“would you be my girlfriend?”

Suji’s eyeballs popped out. “y...yes.”

***

Jieun’s legs were trembling. She kept taking deep breaths. “eotteokhae... eotteokhae... eotteokhae...”

She finally reached the rooftop. She looked around and she didn’t find Wooyoung anywhere. The lights were also turned off. The rooftop was all dark. Jieun somehow felt afraid. Suddenly the lights by nobody. A soft music played behind Jieun. Jieun panicly turned around and found Wooyoung was sitting on a chair, playing a piano and sang a song.

Nunmuri heureulgeot gata
Geudae saenggangman hamyeon
Galsurok gipeoman ga
I can't stop Thinking about your love
Ijeul su eobseul geot gata
Geudae modeun geot
Mideul su eopseul geot gata
Geudae doraondamyeon
Mideul su eobseul geot gata
Geudae doraondamyeon
.

Jieun was so shocked when she found out Wooyoung was there. She was mesmerized by Wooyoung’s voice. He dressed handsomely though.

I can't forget your love
Eonjekkajirado, nan geudae olttaekkaji gidarilkke
I can't forget your love
Eonjekkajirado gidarilkke
C
auseI can't
I can't forget your love
.

Wooyoung ended his performance. He came after and kneeled down in front of Jieun. Jieun could only see Wooyoung with trembling knees.

“Jieun-sshi, I’m sorry for all my mistakes. I’m really sorry. I don’t know what to do until they, Suji and Taecyeon-ie came to me.” Wooyoung said.

“ah, Wooyoung sunbae, you don’t need to be sorry. I’m the one who should apologize to you, I’m the one who’s wrong here. I misunderstood back then. I’m sorry.” Jieun was nearly cry.

“no, it’s all my fault. I didn’t think of your feelings, Jieun-sshi.”

They kept silence for 5 seconds.

“I-I... I can’t forget your love, Jieun-sshi.” Wooyoung looked up.

Jieun sobbed. Her tear fell.

“Jieun-sshi, why? Don’t cry!” Wooyoung stood up.

“aniya, I’m just too happy now, sunbae... too happy that I cry...” She squealed.

Wooyoung smiled. He went back to the piano and took a giant box beside it. He gave the box to Jieun.

“Jieun-sshi? Open it.”

Jieun wiped her tears and opened the giant box. She was kinda surprised when some colorful baloons popped out from it. A letter sticked on the biggest baloon.

“Read it, Jieun.” Wooyoung stood in front of her.

Jieun took the letter and read it.

Because we can become one
The moment we embrace
Feeling the same mutual future
I will no longer allow anyone else
in this world to stay by your side
Eternal presence, stay with me

A smile like an innocent flower playing pranks in the wind
Never take my eyes off of you baby
But can I simply just watching over you and that‘s it?
Even though I do have a dream of happiness

Splitting the sadness in half, and doubling the joy
We can become overwhelmingly stron
g
But if I were to ask for something, if the love was to go away
Let go of me at once
Stay with me

Forever
Please say yes

Jieun  smiled. She faced Wooyoung and she couldn’t held her tears. Wooyoung took a big bear plushie and gave it to Jieun. Jieun could read the ‘I Love You’ written on the heart on the middle of the bear.

“Jieun-sshi, would you be my girl?” Wooyoung handed over the bear.

Jieun gasped. Her heart pumped fastly. She finally could stop crying and she took the cute big bear from Wooyoung’s hands. “yes, sunbae. Yes.” Jieun smiled widely to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung jumped happily. “yes! I’m the happiest man in the world!” He half yelled. He put aside the big box and hugged Jieun tightly. Then, he whispered, “I love you, Jieun-sshi. I love you very much.”

Jieun giggled. “I love you too, Wooyoung sunbae-nim.”

Wooyoung’s eyes met Jieun’s eyes. Wooyoung bent down to kiss Jieun. They could feel each other’s heartbeat. Jieun closed her eyes. They kissed under the beautiful moonlight.

After the kiss, Wooyoung suddenly remember something. “Jieun-sshi, I still have something for you!”

“what, sunbae?”

“close your eyes.” Wooyoung smiled.

Jieun closed her eyes. Wooyoung took something from his pocket. That something was the beautiful necklace that Wooyoung wanted to give to Jieun when he confessed her last time. Wooyoung put it on Jieun’s neck. Jieun surprised so she opened her eyes.

“sunbae, this necklace is so pretty! I love it so much, thank you sunbae!”

“eeey, don’t call me sunbae.”

“then what should I call you?”

“oppa!”

They both giggled.

“I love you, Wooyoung oppa.”

“I love you too, Jieun-sshi.”

They kissed once more.

“ah, you must be starving. Here, I’ve prepared the dinner!”

“omona! You did?”

“yeah.” Wooyoung pulled a chair for Jieun. “Your highness...”

Jieun giggled. “thank you.”

They spent the rest of the night by having dinner, chatting, dancing, singing, etc. They felt like the whole world belongs to them.

“Oppa, i just wanna say thank you, for making such a beautiful night. This is the best night I’ve ever had.”

“This is my best night too, it’s just like... my dream comes true.”

“ne... ah! oppa, what time is it?”

“it’s.. nine o’clock.”

“wah, time goes faster than I thought... hah! I just remember, Suji-sshi and Taecyeon sunbae-nim are waiting for us downstairs”

“So, you wanna go downstairs now?”

“yea, i guess so.”

“okay then.” They went downstairs, held each other hands.

***

“ah, it’s already nine o’clock.” Said Suji.

“do you wanna go home now? I don’t know when will the come up.” Asked Taecyeon.

“hey, they’re coming. Jieun-ah!” Suji waved to Jieun.

“Suji-sshi! You’ve been waiting for us untill now?”

“yeah, and that doesn’t matter at all because you just have a new boyfie! Kyaaa congratulation Jieun-ah! congratulation Wooyoung sunbae!”

“Thank you Suji-sshi. This won’t happen without you. Thank you so much, and thank you Taecyeon-ie, you are my best best buddy ever!” said Wooyoung.

“ahaha thank you Suji-sshi, thank you very very much! Love you so!” said Jieun happily.

“um, by the way, what did you guys do when you’re waiting for us?” asked Wooyoung curiosly.

“well, it’s not only you that have a new girlfriend, Wooyoung-ie. Kkkk~” Taecyeon answered.

“MWO? JINJJA?” both Wooyoung and Jieun gasped.

“Suji-sshi... you-you and Taecyeon sunbae are officialy dating?”

“um... kinda...”

“kyaaaa!!!” Jieun screamed and then hugged Suji tightly. “omona, my robolady has a new boyfriend! Congratulation!”

“wow, congratulation bro!” Wooyoung kiddingly punched Taecyeon.

“ouch! Yeah, yeah, thanks bro.”

***

“ah mian!” Jieun bumped into a man on the bus stop. Jieun looked up and found Wooyoung stood there in front of her. “oh, oppa!”

“eh, Jieun-sshi.” Said Wooyoung happily.

“oppa, it looks  like the first time we met, right? Hahaha”

“hahaha yea I remember that clearly. Hey, Jieun, forgot something?”

“of course not.” She gigled “it’s our 100th day anniversary, how on earth could I forget it.”

“ahahaha, oppa’s girl is really cute.” He patted Jieun’s head. “let’s meet up after school, okay?”

“okay oppa!”

“ah, there, our bus is coming. Kaja.”

Wooyoung and Jieun got into the bus and they left.

‘Wooyoung oppa, kamsahamnida. Thank you for making me believe in love once more. Saranghae. And I always will.

 

THE END

======================

Finally, it all ends...

I'm kinda sad :( but happy at the same time!^^

For all fellow subscribers and readers, MEGA GIGA THANK YOU for all your supports and love!!

thank you for all the comments!!! *sobs*

 

If you happen to like my writings, be sure to check out my other works here!

 

once again, thank you all! I love you!<3 *cries*