o12

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, Il Hwa is excitedly getting dressed up for the trip as she was combing her hair; she heard a yell from downstairs. “Yah, hurry up!” Il Hwa who heard the voice and know who it was. “arasseo!” said Il Hwa. After she’s done, she hurriedly went downstairs with her bags and foung Jinyoung was having a breakfast with her grandfather. “Il Hwa, come and have your breakfast~” said her grandfather. “nae~” said Il Hwa and went to sit next to Jinyoung.

After they’ve finished their breakfast, both of them hurriedly went to the front door. “Grandpa, make sure not to do anything that will tire you out, okay?”  Said Il Hwa “aigoo~ don’t you worry about me but yourself okay~” said her grandfather and ruffled her hair. “Il Hwa,” called her grandfather. “Yes?” said Il Hwa “makes sure you have lots of fun, alright?” Said her grandfather and Il Hwa nodded in enthusiasm. “I’ll be going first~” said Il Hwa and hugged him tightly “I love you, grandpa~” said Il Hwa while hugging him. “Love you too sweetheart~” said her grandfather and kissed her head.

Before Il Hwa went to Jinyoung’s car, she waved her grandfather. She doesn’t know why but this, she has a heavy feeling in leaving her grandfather alone. With a heavy heart, she left the house with Jinyoung. While they were on their way to the school, Jinyoung saw that Il Hwa looked a bit sad and she sighs a lot. “Are you alright? Waeyo?” asked Jinyoung. “I… don’t know…. I feel so heavy leaving him alone this time…” said Il Hwa “I feel like something might be happen later…” said Il Hwa.

“yah, everything will be okay… let’s just have fun, alright?” said Jinyoung trying to cheer her up. Il Hwa nodded “okay~” said Il Hwa and she can’t wait to go to Jeju island and have fun there. a few minutes later, finally they’ve reached the school. There’s a lot of student who came earlier than them were registering their name at the front gate.

“ahjussi, kamsahamida~” said Il Hwa to Jinyoung’s chauffer. “have fun you both~” smiled his chauffer and he drives away. “Come on, let’s register our name~” said Jinyoung and took her hands. Both of them were queuing up according to their class. While Il Hwa was waiting for her turn, she was looking around as if looking for someone. *he’s coming, right?* thought Il Hwa but then, Hanbin was nowhere to be found. *I guess not* thought Il Hwa sadly and looked down. “You’re coming too?” that annoying voice was interrupted by Hanie who had registered her name.

“Gosh, people nerd like you, shouldn’t be on this trip~” said Hanie and rolled her eyes. Before Il Hwa could say something, they were interrupted by someone “you think your father sponsor this trip so that you can decided whose going and whose not going?” Il Hwa turned her back and found Hanbin. Oh, how relieved she is to know that he’s coming too. “Why can’t you just leave her alone?” asked Hanbin and went near them.

Hanie stood there in furious. “Hanbin oppa, I am not talking to you, but her.” said Hanie. “But im talking to you, not her.” said Hanbin and that really annoyed Hanie. “Plus, who told you to call me oppa? Only my fans and someone im close with can call me that.” said Hanbin and went near her face and snickered “annoying girl like you shouldn’t call me that, got it?” said Hanbin and raised his eyebrows.  “aishh!” annoyed Hanie and stomped her feet walking away leaving them.

“Come on, let’s register our name~” said Hanbin and both of them went to Mr. Han and register our  name. Then, after all of the students had register their name, their teachers told them to gather around for an announcement. “alright, listen students now as you can see there are three busses that will go to the airport… you can choose any bus that you want but please no pushing, and do not, argue on which seat that you want alright?” said Mr. Park “nae!” the students chirped and they begin to choose which bus to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter