Push&Pull

Flatters and Flutters || A Review Portfolio [Currently Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
FLATTERS & FLUTTERS HOMEPAGE PROFILE STORIES RUBRICS FAQS INFORMATION REGARDING THE STORY STORY TITLE: Push&Pull
AUTHOR: DalzRamili
CHARACTERS: Baekhyun and Chen
GENRES: Romance
~STORY LINK~
Shop Requested: Reading Is Beautiful

DESCRIPTION
  Story of two boys living in an elite school who never talks to each other not realizing that they are falling in love with each other, illegally.  review

Title [8/10]
  I can't really see the OVERALL connection with the plot, but I can see where this title is coming from. This is something like balance, is it not? I think it has something to do with Baekhyun and Chen's contrasting personality, like that push and pull exercise where one is opposite from the other. Since the story is only starting to unravel its form, I really can't judge its connection with the title, but I can feel its deep connection with it. 
  The title is quite interesting, I suppose. The 'eyecandness' (if that's a word) of the title depends on the reader themselves as there are two types of readers. It is interesting because my curiosity started getting to me the moment I saw your title. 
  Unfortunately, I can't compliment you on the originality of your title as I've seen it a few times or so. I don't really see the point of not using space- speaking in my own perception, the title looks aesthetically better if it's 'Push & Pull'.


Foreword [7/10]
  Your foreword is interesting but I just can't seem to get a grasp at Chen's introduction. The description was confusing as well. It was going good, you were describing everything perfectly- but then poof! What's with the guy part? I suppose it's suppose to trigger my interest, but honestly, it didn't. There wasn't really much revealed in the description and foreword as it was short. 
  I do praise you for your neat foreword! But I do wish that instead of linking the readers the graphics pick up, link the review one instead (since there are readers that tend to read opinions about the story first).


Plot [29/35]
  The plot is kinda hard to explain as of the moment, since your story is only starting to reveal itself. I'm not sure if there is indeed a connection of the plot and the reader since your plot is kinda anime style. I also clearly don't see the point of Chen's actions, but I think it's cute. 
  Anyways, like I said earlier, the plot is anime styled. Why? I've read fan fictions/mangas of some animes that has some similarity with your plot (I don't exactly remember if I watched one before).  Although I've seen a plot similar to yours before, it doesn't technically mean that it's cliche. But that doesn't mean I think it's new. Your plot is fresh, it's a great choice!
  I don't know what to say about the tags. Your tags are: 'baekhyun', 'chen', 'chenbaek' and 'baekchen'. You didn't put romance, angst, fluff etc. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be nice if you can add more tags that has something to do with your story's genres, in that way, it'll be easier to categorize it. Don't worry though, the tags are used well and it kinda makes sense with the plot since the featured characters are Chen and Baekhyun.
  I can't really judge the story as a whole, because again, your story isn't finished yet. However, I did recognized your plot. Though you chose a great plot, I can't really find the mo

Please log in to read the full chapter