The Definition of Jungkook

Flatters and Flutters || A Review Portfolio [Currently Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
FLATTERS & FLUTTERS HOMEPAGE PROFILE STORIES RUBRICS FAQS INFORMATION REGARDING THE STORY STORY TITLE: The Definition of Jungkook
AUTHOR: mistressdean
CHARACTERS: Jungkook & Minhee
GENRES: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Friendship
~STORY LINK~
Shop Requested: Reading is Beautiful

DESCRIPTION:
Min Hee and Jungkook didn't hit it off when they first met. Their second impressions of each other weren't any better. However, little by little, they will befriend each other and learn expectations doesn't always come close to reality.  reviewTitle (8/10)

I'm going to praise you on this one since the title is catchy. If I was a normal reader and I'm searching on a thread of Jungkook fan fictions, you can guess that your title would've caught my eyes. I'm not lying if I say this doesn't have a connection with the plot, because it does. Yet I felt like the story was not only defining Jungkook, the story was also defining Minhee. Then again, I can't suggest a better title and I would like you to keep it that way. It's simple, not too wordy and it's pretty catchy!


Foreword (9/10)

Does it reveal too much of the story already?
I admit, I was expecting it that they're friends or something and that one fell from the other kind of biz, but you got me wrong there. Now that I read about it, I think the definition is short yet quirky. I like it!
As for the foreword, it's neat. You got the definitions up and placed, and the reviews, banners and all the credits are organized as well!


Plot (30/35)

Maybe it's the fact that I read too much and tend to overlap my thoughts and ideas, but this wasn't the first time I read a story like yours. I wouldn't say the plot is all too common though- actually, it isn't even close to cliche. The plot is something in between cliché and unique- it's rare. I read stories, fan fictions and novels with those feel too (I watched one or two at some point) but I can count those with my fingers. It's like five or seven. But let's face it. There's no such thing as a unique plot as many authors are born these days. I do praise you for going with a rare plot and adding your colors unto it. Great job!
As for the genres, when I saw fluff, I was expecting fluff. I'm not saying that your story isn't fluffy when your story does contain that genre, it's just, if you based it on the meaning in your foreword and the few parts in the story, it isn't really the 'normal fluff' in the fan fiction world. Like your foreword says, fluff has little plot or little character development. If you read your story, you could see how much your plot and characters actually develop. If my eyes aren't deceiving me, they develop almost at every chapter! Anyways, family and friendship fits the story too- since
Please log in to read the full chapter