Allegro: Young Blood and Electric Blue Skies

Flatters and Flutters || A Review Portfolio [Currently Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
FLATTERS & FLUTTERS HOMEPAGE PROFILE STORIES RUBRICS FAQS INFORMATION REGARDING THE STORY STORY TITLE: Allegro: Young Blood and Electric Blue Skies
AUTHOR: douxsoleil
CHARACTERS: Kang Seulgi, Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, Jung Soo Jung
GENRES: Angst, Romance, coming of age, family, friendship, psychological
~STORY LINK~
Shop Requested: Reading is Beautiful

DESCRIPTION
Wonwoo is not a promise for a better tomorrow and along the way, he comes across Seulgi. Fates twist their paths into each other, and Wonwoo finds someone he wants to believe in, despite all the things that have happened to him. reviewTitle [9/10]
  The title is unique and I find myself smiling at how much it fits the storyline. It also sounds quirky and metaphorical.


Foreword [10/10]
  Your description was efficient enough, not too short and not too long. It did not reveal much information and it makes us readers want to read more. The foreword was neat and tidy, and I really like the arrangement. It is simple but aesthetically pleasing. 


Plot [30/35]
  I am interested at your plot. You've wrote in such a metaphorical and philosopical aspect that I just can't help but fall in love with your type of writing. The plot revolved around the life of Jeon Wonwoo, an average teenager who is struggling at the tabernacles of life and the meaning of love. There were no actions in the story that was senseless, and I loved it that everyone had had the spotlight. 
  Although I had expressed my feelings for your plot, I cannot say that it is not new. But do know, that your plot is fresh and I loved how you've put a few twists here and there without making the story too draggy. Your plot is one of the rarest and hardest to give life to, and I praise you for writing and finishing such a story! I had been reading ever since I was given a chance to and your plot reminded me of a book that had made me fell in love with reading. Your fiction is one of the greatest fan fictions I've read here in asianfanfics, and I was happy and in the state of euphoria to read such a story.
  
  I see nothing wrong with the tags you used in your story, they pretty much helped categorized your story. It made sense with the plot and I liked how you did not overused the tag section with non-sensical and overused tags that doesn't really have much connection with the story.
  I'm glad that your story gave more than just one lesson for the readers, you certainly are an amazing writer. I had found your plot impressive as it unravels itself more and more as every chapter is read. The story flow is smooth and stable, and I liked it that you didn't rushed the whole thing and had written the story in a delicate way. There were no jumps in the story that made the readers confused, and everything was explained clearly. 
  Your writing style is amazing and I couldn't say a word more as I had already complimented it on the previous paragraphs.


Characters [19/20]
  Taken that majority of your characters were dynamic, I liked the reason of their changes. Most characters I have read usually changes through self-reflection, and I liked how some of your characters changed b
Please log in to read the full chapter