Dark Matter

Flatters and Flutters || A Review Portfolio [Currently Editing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
FLATTERS & FLUTTERS HOMEPAGE PROFILE STORIES RUBRICS FAQS INFORMATION REGARDING THE STORY STORY TITLE: Dark Matter
AUTHOR: crestfall_112
CHARACTERS: Jungkook & Joy (and Jaehyun)
GENRES: slice-of-life, slight angst, romance, friendship
~STORY LINK~
Shop Requested: ✰ Animatic ✰ The Review Shop

DESCRIPTION
 Jungkook was a bored first-year student when he met a calm —and ​eccentric—​ senior in old physics preparation room. One talk led to another talk, and soon he found himself drawn to her more than he intended to be.  reviewTitle [5/5]
  Great title! Personally, I was hooked the moment I saw the title. It's quite interesting (or maybe it's because I'm just a sloppy lover of science but whatever).
  The story is only getting started and I could assume a lot of possibilities why your story is entitled 'Dark Matter'. But clearly, the title has a connection with the plot.
  The best thing about your title is that it's not too long- it's quite quirky and witty.


Appearance [4/5]
  The format of your story is a little sloppy, but it's still decent so that's nice. Although I would like a fancier font like cambria, the wordings seems nice.
  I personally like the simplicity, especially on the poster and background. I am glad that you did not use a gif as a background because that would just be too distracting. The best thing here is the poster is simple but nice. It gives us the 'astronomical' and sort of mystery vibes of the story, and it's simple. 
  Overall, I have no problem with the aesthetics of your story.


Description & Foreword [8/10]
  I had a few problems with your grammar at times, but it's alright. It isn't really any major problems.
  Although I do recommend you to widen your vocabulary, since most readers really like learning new words. Also, you can just recheck every chapter before publishing for any unnecessary typographical errors. If you're too busy to edit, you can hire a beta-reader. But in all honesty, I don't really apply to this suggestions myself since I'm more on the prideful side so if you find yourself feeling the same you can just go to this site and I assure you your grammar structure would improve each day. 


Mechanics [29/35]
- PLOT/STORYLINE
  Your plot is really interesting and you got me hooked right there. I am a science enthusiast and my favorite branch is astronomy, which made me attracted to your story more. It's a nice plot, it wasn't common but I
Please log in to read the full chapter