Eleven Teaser

Pretender

Chapter Eleven

 

 

Minzy saw Seunghoon, Kris and Lay behind Jongin.

“Zup shorty…need help?” Kris greeted with a smile on his face, gums showing as if he is really showcasing it.

Jongin, without saying anything helped Minzy to stand up straight and then he motioned Seunghoon and Kris to stop Mino.

“Hey man, come on…you’ll kill him, stop.” Kris said as he tried to grab Mino away from the barely conscious older man.

“Mino, please. Taehyun needs you.” Seunghoon said, voice low but enough for Mino to hear. And that did the trick. Song Mino stopped but not before spitting on the face of Taehyun’s uncle.

Minzy watched as Taemin stepped away so that Mino can squat beside Taehyun. Lay and Kris got the old man, stopping him from escaping while Jongin is already on his phone—Minzy assumes he is already calling the cops.

“Shhh, I got you. You are now fine.” Minzy heard Song Mino whispered to Taehyun.

The two males hugged each other and Minzy can’t help but to look away for she felt like she is seeing some private moment between the two. She looked at Taemin, questions flooding her expression while the latter just nod his head and lets out a gentle smile.

Seunghoon went beside Minzy and held her elbow to help her, the said male noticed that his friend is struggling with just standing up.

“Maybe we should go to the hospital to check that up.” He said.

“Hmmm, yeah…guess so. It hurts and I don’t think walking will make it any better.”

Seunghoon nodded, offering Minzy to carry her piggy-back style while the latter just widened her eyes towards the man who is bending on the ground.

“What are you doing?” Minzy asked under her breath.

“Come on, you should not force yourself to walk. We dancers should treat every foot injury seriously.” Taemin was already at her side to carry her bag for her.

She muttered a silent ‘thank you’ before making herself comfortable on Seunghoon’s back. Kris and Lay stayed at the scene for they have to wait or the authorities to come while Jongin told Seunghoon that they could use his car to get to the hospital.

Minzy realized that Jongin could be kind…most of the time. The way the tan male would assist her and Seunghoon made her think that there is indeed much more than Jongin’s cold façade. She felt a tug on her chest whenever she will look at Jongin’s now serene face. Minzy didn’t realize that she is clutching Seunghoon’s hands already.

“Awww dude!” Seunghoon hissed under his breath.

“Sorry.” Minzy said with a smile.

Seunghoon shook his head. “You have a strong grip dude.”

Minzy chuckled but was followed by a hiss when he felt a throbbing pain on her ankle.

Taehyun, Mino, Kris and Lay went to the police station to report Mr.Nam’s assault on his nephew. Meanwhile, Minzy, Seunghoon, Taemin followed Kai towards the tan male’s car. The went to the nearest hospital; the ride was awkward. None have the will to speak because of what had happened. Minzy’s head is on haywire and she doesn’t know what to do.

She suddenly felt weak.

She is helpless. How is she supposed to help Mino? She thought that the problem is all about anger management, but it looks like it is much deeper than that.  Song Mino doesn’t look like a man that is willing to be helped.

And a certain pale boy named Nam Taehyun holds the key to everything that she needed to know about Mino.

She stopped thinking for a moment, eyes scanning through the blur figures of buildings on the car’s window.

Nam Taehyun is the key…and the solution.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi! Long time no see eh? Yeap, so it's been a roller coaster of emotion on the past few months. I found it hard to write anything related to kpop after the news about 2NE1 and WINNER. But hey, a fresh new start eh?

Thank you for those who took time to read this fanfiction and long live 2NEXO. NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM SHIPPING EM. 

I just graduated and to be honest, I don't even know what to do now. So might as well finish this fanfic before I enter the real world :P

Your comments always gives me strength so keep it comin guyssss~ I LOVE YOU ALL.

 

 

NAMSONG SHALL LIVE FOREVER.

 

 

Thank you and sorry for any gramatical errors.