Chapter Ten Teaser + Author's Note

Pretender

Chapter 10

 

Minzy grinned at the amount of food Chaerin ordered for the two of them.  She vowed that she will go healthy, but the temptation is too much and having a feast for a day won’t hurt right? And it is not every day that she and Chaerin can have a girl’s day out.

“I didn’t have time to get you a gift, tell me what you want and I’ll try to buy it for you.” Minzy said.

“You know that I don’t need anything right? But if you insist, just get me something useful, a pen would do. You know how college life is, we all have those moments where we lost our pens.” The two laughed and Minzy can’t help but to nod her head.

The two savored every moment they have, they ate slowly because there is no need to rush. It is Sunday, and Minzy could just be staying on her ben and reading some comics but she also misses Chaerin. Her Dara-unnie, being the generous and loving unnie—gave her a ride to the mall where Chaerin is waiting.

After eating, they decided to roam around the mall and Chaerin said she needs to buy a new pair of pants. Minzy went with her and they just can’t stop talking about their life for the past few months. Minzy is very careful with her words, she felt bad because she keeps on saying lies after lies. But when her best friend asked her how she is enjoying her new university, she lets out a genuine smile and answered; “I am enjoying it, I met a few people…they’re kind.” It is not a lie.

It is the truth, despite all the hardships she is experiencing with her mission—she is enjoying it nonetheless.

The smile her friends will give her the moment she was able to help them makes everything worth it.

Minzy watched Chaerin strutted towards the fitting room with two pair of black pants on her hands. The younger decided to look for a new t-shirt while her friend is fitting.

Of course, she will buy a men’s shirt. Looking around the area, trying to see if ever Chaerin is back—she immediately looked for new t-shirts. She saw a grey and black one and it looks so comfortable so she decided to ask for a small size of it. It’s on sale so Minzy decided to buy it. But she still needs a polo shirt since she doesn’t have any semiformal men’s attire.

Thing is, she is not good with choosing stuffs like that. It is easy to look for a t-shirt because even though as a girl, she loves wearing boyfriend type of shirts, but polo or semiformal type of attire is way out of her league. The sales lady must have seen her distress so she decided to help Minzy.

“Is it for your boyfriend ma’am?” The saleslady asked.

Minzy gulped. “Ah, yes…yes.”

“Can I know what is his hair color or skin tone, also maybe what color of shirts he has?”

Minzy felt like slapping herself. She doesn’t know is she will use her ‘male’ appearance as her ‘imaginary boyfriend’.

That is just no.

She saw the polo’s neatly lined up on the rack, and one particular color caught her eyes.

Dark blue.

“I’ll take this, I know he will love this one.” MInzy said, reaching for piece of clothing.

But just like in any cheesy movies, befire she could even hold on to it, someone else did.

“What…” Minzy muttured.

And when she looked up, she felt like her world stopped. And nope, not because of any romantic reasons, but because of nervousness.

“Oh sorry, do you want this also?”

She stared at the eyes of the new comer for a split second before finding the courage to look away.

Kim Jongin.

 And as fast as she could, she turned around with her head bowed down and almost run away from the tan male and the saleslady.

 

 

 

“Uhm, Sir…do you want to take that one? You can fit it on the fitting room and we still have stocks left.” The saleslady smiled.

Jongin nodded, but his eyes are on the girl who is running away from him.

I think I saw her somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

I know, I said a couple of days ago that I will take a break from KPOP.

But i decided that I will stay here on AsianFanfics since this is the only place where Reality won't hunt me down and where I can build my own world. (How dramatic is that?!)

Anyways, I don't think I'm ready to spazz in twitter or IG because heck, those are the places where negatives are almost everywhere and I am not up for that kind of drama.

For all those who are still undergoing some difficulties regarding KAI plus MINZY, We can do this.

Change is inevitable. 

And who knows, maybe it is for the better.

And it is fine if we felt sad over it...but don't let it ruin what we already started.

 

I wish Kai happiness.

And for Minzy, she will always be part of 2NE1. I will always believe in OT4.

After everything that had happened, as a BLACKJACK, I am proud to say that to all my dear co-fandoms, look at us! We are still standing still! And now is not the time to turn our backs to the girls. The three decided to continue, we shall support them, give them our best.

Same goes with Minzy, She needs us, especially now that she will be starting a new chapter of her life.

I guess I will be a BLACKJACK till death eh? It hurts yes, but we can all do this. 

#2NE1FOUREVER

 

 

Thank you everyone.