The Plan Begins

Reset

Chapter 6: The Plan Begins


A/n: this chapter is the most non-angst chapter if you ask me XD there are a lot of KyuMin moments here with aggresive Min ㅋㅋㅋ Well, since the past 5 chapters were really sad for us, KyuMin shippers, this chapter almost has no angst and drama touch at all, this chapter has a lot of rom-com touch instead XD

"If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead." -- Gusteau (Ratatouille)


"I have something to tell you" Sungmin said as she smiles sweetly towards him.
"What is it?" Kyuhyun asks.
"Promise that you're not going to tease me for this?" Sungmin asks.
Kyuhyun nods. "Of course. What is it?"
Sungmin takes a deep breath. "Oppa, I like you" she said. "I... I love our stupid little conversations. I love it when you're going to tease me, I love it when you said some sweet stuffs towards me... I like you"
Kyuhyun's eyes widened upon hearing her. It was everything he expected so that he can execute his plan, but... When it happens,
Why does it felt so hard like this?.
Kyuhyun really don't know what to say. On a side, he really wants to reject Sungmin and made her feel how does it felt like to be rejected continuously.
But on the other side, he loves her. This is everything he waited for 7 years. This is everything he hoped for. But when that thing finally comes, how could he just reject her?. He really wants to hug her and tells her that he actually loves her too, even more than she knows.
But...
What about Ryeowook?.
She loves him truly, he can see it from her eyes, the way she talks to him.
And the way she keeps on sticking with him after years even though he can never love her back in the present.
"Oppa?" Sungmin asks. "Did you hear me?"
Kyuhyun, as if just woke up from a dream, just smiles weakly towards her. "I heard you" he said.
"So? What's your answer?" Sungmin asks.
Kyuhyun really doesn't know what to say.
But come on, Sungmin finally loves him! After 7 years of sufferings and lies, she finally loves him! Well, in his new 'game'. When he already pressed the Reset button.
This is just like those mystery games, where he had to make a choice that involves the ending.
But even in games, he used to be selfish.
Was it fine to be selfish? Ryeowook will understand, right?.
He was about to say 'yes' when suddenly Yesung came. "Kyu? Who's that? What took you so--" he stops talking when he sees Sungmin. Kyuhyun can see how much he loves her. But he can also see mixture of anger and hurt in his eyes. "Minnie" Yesung said weakly.
Sungmin's smile vanished as she saw him. "Yesung Oppa" she said. "Why are you here?" she asks, obviously just something to make their relationship seemed normal.
Yesung faked a smile. "I lived here" he said.
Sungmin laughs--well, a fake one of course. "Oh yeah, how come I forgot that" she said awkwardly.
"And you? Why are you here?" Yesung asks.
Kyuhyun hates seeing this. He felt like he's being a mosquito on an ex-couple that felt love again between them. He clenched his fist without both of them knowing. "Anyway, Hyung, Minnie was just confessing her love for me" he said, sounded really normal.
He did that on purpose, so that Yesung know that he's still there and Sungmin was there to see him.
Sungmin blushes hardly upon hearing him while Yesung just stares at her with hurt and jealousy in his eyes.
Kyuhyun flashes a not-so-obvious smirk. 'This was nothing compared to what I felt' he thought.
He was wrong when he thought that he can become selfish and just said 'yes' to Sungmin.
Actually, he needed not to become selfish.
"I'm sorry Minnie, but I already have a girlfriend" Kyuhyun said, sounded like he really felt guilty about it when in fact he didn't.
It was kind of a pleasure though, to seek revenge like this.
Sungmin stares at him sadly. Her face expression changed drastically. But she still managed to fake a smile. "Oh, well. I already predict it though. You're handsome, smart, perfect, even though you're a little bit annoying. It was weird if you don't have a girlfriend" she said. She even still managed to say a joke even though it doesn't even sounded like a joke. "Anyway, may I know who she is?"
"It's Wookie" Kyuhyun said, still sounded like he's guilty.
Sungmin's tears starts forming in her eyes. "But you said that you don't like her?" she asks.
"I was just being denial back then" Kyuhyun said.
"But Wookie Unnie just said that..." Sungmin stops talking as she realized what she said may hurt Kyuhyun.
"Wookie just said what?" Kyuhyun asks.
Sungmin just shook her head. "No, nothing" she said as she stares at the floor. This is really embarasing. Being rejected right in front of her ex.  She raises her head when she already knows what to say. "But, I'll never give up"
"What?" Kyuhyun and Yesung asks in unison. But of course, Kyuhyun just said it so that he'll sound normally shocked, while Yesung said it in real shocked.
"I'll never ever give up! Just dream if you want me to stop, but even in your dream I'll never give up!" Sungmin said. "I'll keep on confessing to you! I'll keep on chasing and following you untill you finally accept me!"
Kyuhyun flashes a smirk. "Just try" he said.
Sungmin pouts at him. "Fine! I'll try!" she said. "Just don't be shocked when you finally fall for me!" she adds before leaving.
'If only you know that I already fall for you even before you love me' Kyuhyun thought.
"Kyu..." Yesung called, making Kyuhyun turns towards him.
"Yes, hyung?" Kyuhyun asks, sounded really normal.
Yesung was staring at him. It was very obvious that he's actually jealous. "Why don't you stop her when she said that she'll not stop chasing you?" he asks. "You have wookie. You supposed to stop her"
"That's what she wants, I can never stop her" Kyuhyun said.
"But you have Wookie. Think about her. You might hurt her" Yesung said.
Kyuhyun flashes a not-so-obvious smirk. 'Hurt Wookie or hurt you?' he thought. "No, I know Wookie, she's a mature girl, she's not going to be hurt" he said. "Besides, why would you care so much about her? She's nothing to you, right?"
"I was just..." Yesung stops talking when he doesn't know what else to say. "You're right. She's nothing to me" he said bitterly after a few seconds of silence before leaving.
"This is just the beginning, 'hyung'" Kyuhyun said after Yesung had left, emphasizing the word 'hyung'.


~~~***~~~


Sungmin can't hold back her tears anymore as soon as she left.
Why don't she think about it? Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook and he only think of her as a little sister, it's very obvious.
"Why am I so stupid?" she whispers to herself. Even though she said that she'll never give up, but, come on, your crush just rejected you.
Right in front of your ex.
Like, how embarassing would that be?.
"Oh, Minnie, would you please stop crying?" Kibum asks after being silent for a while. "Besides, you said that you'll never give up, right?"
"But, still..." Sungmin said. "It was really embarassing. Especially he did that in front of my ex"
"He didn't do that on purpose" Eunhyuk said. "He doesn't know that Yesung Oppa is your ex"
There was a moment of silent. "Okay, you may be right" Sungmin said after a while. She was about to say something again when someone called her.
"Minnie? Why are you crying?"
Sungmin looked up. It was Ryeowook. "Wookie Unnie..." she said. "Why did you lied to me?" she asks which makes Kibum nudged her elbows.
"Wasn't that too much? She has her own reasons" Kibum said. "Right, Unnie?"
Ryeowook stares at the three of them confusedly. "What do you mean by that?" she asks. "I'm sorry, I don't understand"
"Why did you lied to me?" Sungmin asks. "Why did you tell me that you don't like Kyuhyun when in fact you're his girlfriend?"
Ryeowook's eyes widened. "How could you know?" she asks.
"How else?"
"You confessed to him?" Ryeowook asks. "What did he say?"
Sungmin pouts. "You don't have to worry, your 'boyfriend' chooses you" she said, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'. "Unnie, I trusted you, why did you do that?"
Ryeowook sighs. "Look, Minnie, I feel bad for you--"
"I thought you're supposed to be glad?"
"I'm not that childish" Ryeowook said. "But like what your friend said, I have my own reasons"
"And what is that reason?" Sungmin asks as she wipes her tears.
"I'm afraid that I might hurt you" Ryeowook said. "It's very obvious you liked him even before you tell it to me. I don't want to hurt you"
"But you hurt me because you lied to me"
Ryeowook sighs. "Sorry, okay?" she asks. "I'll treat you an ice cream"
Sungmin pouts--again. "Do you think I'm a kid?"
"Well... Yes" Ryeowook said.
"Just wait and see, Kim Ryeowook! I'll take your boyfriend from you!" Sungmin said, still pouting. "And that's your punishment for lying to me!" she adds before leaving.
Kibum, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook just stares at her in shock before Kibum and Eunhyuk bows slightly at her. "See you later Unnie" they said before following Sungmin.
Ryeowook sighs as she stares at their back that is getting further.
'You're already my rival even before you confessed to him, Minnie' she thought sadly.


~~~***~~~


"So?" Kibum asks after a few minutes of silent. "What's our plan?"
They are currently at Sungmin's room, cheerishing her and help her to execute her 'never give up' plan.
"What plan?" Sungmin and Eunhyuk asks stupidly.
Kibum rolls her eyes. "Well, if you want to get him, you need plans of course" she said. "So what's your plan?"
There was a moment of silent. "What if I follow him around and confess everyday like Yesung Oppa did?" Sungmin asks.
"Are you kidding me?" Kibum asks. "That plan may work on you, but not on him!"
"Why?"
Eunhyuk sighs. "Well, I guess I understand" she said. "Us, girls, were really different with boys. We may be feel touched when someone follows us around and confesses his love to us everyday, but when you're a boy, you're not going to be touched. Especially when you already love someone else. He'll think that you're the girl that he can get easily instead. And boys didn't like that"
Kibum nods. "Right" she said. "So the only plan available was flirting"
Sungmin pouts. "But I can't flirt around" she said. "He'll hate that, especially if I'm being too obvious"
Kibum chuckles. "Oh, of course he'll love that" she said. "If you're acting like the type of girl he likes"
Sungmin's eyes widened. "What? So you want me to act like Wookie Unnie?"
"Not really" Kibum said. "Now, what kind of girl do you think she is?"
"You mean Wookie Unnie?"
Kibum nods.
"Well... She's... Kind, and girly, and cute, and she's really good at cooking, and--"
"Okay, that's it. I get it" Kibum said. "We'll use the 'girl next door' concept"
Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "Girl next door?" she asks.
Kibum nods. "That kind girl that keeps on acting cute and kind towards a boy" she said. "You need to start calling him 'Oppa' for you to sound cute. Boys likes that"
"But I don't think Wookie unnie is like that" Sungmin said. "She's also mature, classy and elegant"
"Oh, we'll use that concept later, after this 'girl next door' concept" Kibum said.
"I don't think this will work" Sungmin said. "However, Wookie unnie never acts cutely... She's cute just because she's really cute"
"We'll never know" Kibum said. "Right, hyukkie?"
Eunhyuk nods. "Let's give it a try, it's not bad at all" she said.
Sungmin pouts. "Fine, let's do it" she said.


~~~***~~~


"Hi" Sungmin said towards Kyuhyun when he walks out of his class.
Kyuhyun stares around him. This is university. And there's no one behind him. And of course he wasn't dreaming. "Why are you here?" he asks.
Sungmin smiles sweetly at him. "I'm here for you, of course" she said, acting all-cute.
Well, Kyuhyun needs to admit that she's cute, indeed. When she's being herself, not pretending like this. "How could you know that I'm here?" she said.
"Well, it turns out almost everyone here is your friend" Sungmin said. "I was looking around for you when someone asked me who am I looking for, and I told him I looked for you, and he said that you're here. And so does the other boys who greeted me said"
Well, Sungmin looks really beautiful and cute with her 'girl next door' concept, so no wonder, the boys in this place tried to at least get her phone number. She's wearing a soft pink sleeveless one piece dress, and a white cardigan, her long and wavy dark brown hair were just brushed neatly and tucked behind her ears. She wasn't wearing make up today, but that's what made her looks more beautiful.
"Ah, anyway, 'Oppa'" Sungmin said, emphasizing the word 'Oppa'.
"Oppa--who?" Kyuhyun asks confusedly. He stares around him. No one was there. He pointed at himself. "Me?"
Sungmin nods. She laughs softly. "Who else?" she said.
Sungmin was cute. And beautiful. And all. But seriously, seeing her acting all cute and nice like this were giving Kyuhyun goosebumps. 'What the is she planning to do?' he thought. Even when they are married in his previous life, Sungmin never act this 'sweet'. "Look, Minnie, what do you want?" he asks straight to the point.
"Well, I brought you some homemade lunch" she said cutely.
Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow. "Don't tell me that you cooked it by yourself?" he asks.
Sungmin nods. "Well, I never cooked before. But it turns out good, anyway" he said.
And Kyuhyun knows, he can never trust Sungmin when it comes to cooking--the first 5 months of their wedding were long enough for him to know her skills. Besides, he's the one who told her not to cook anymore. He was still thinking on how to refuse Sungmin's offer without hurting her feelings when someone pats his shoulder. "Hey, why are you still here?" he asks.
It was Changmin.
'Thanks god' Kyuhyun thought. "Hey, Changmin. I was about to go to your house" he said. "I'm sorry Minnie, but I need to go. You know, group task"
Changmin raises an eyebrow. "What group task?" he asks.
Kyuhyun stepped on his feet. "'That' group task" he said.
"Ouch! Why did you do that?" Changmin asks. He finally notices Sungmin. "Oh, hi. You're the girl at the hospital, right? Minnie"
Sungmin smiles. "Glad that you remember it, Oppa" she said.
"Your nickname is the same as mine" Changmin said. "Anyway, why are you here?"
"Well, I brought Kyu Oppa some lunch" Sungmin said. "If you want, you can share it with him"
Well, it's Changmin. He's practically blinded just by hearing the word 'food'.
Kyuhyun was about to warn him when Sungmin takes out a lunchbox from her bag, and opens it.
It was a mysterious black, red, and green stuff.
They even doesn't dare to ask.
"Uhm, is that even edible?" Changmin whispers to Kyuhyun's ears.
"I was about to warn you" Kyuhyun whispers to him.
"Eat well. And tell me how does it taste after you eat it" she said happily. She tiptoed to kiss Kyuhyun's cheeks, making him blushes slightly. "I love you"
Kyuhyun laughs softly. "So this is what you want?" he asks.
Sungmin nods. "So?"
"No" Kyuhyun said.
Sungmin flashes her puppy eyes. "Pretty please?" she asks cutely. "Oppa?"
Kyuhyun shook his head. "No" he said.
Sungmin stomped her feet. "Aish! I hate you!" she said before leaving him and Changmin.
"See what I told you? She likes you" Changmin said. "Why did you reject her? She's beautiful. She's also cute. And you seemed like you liked her too"
Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. "You know I have Wookie" he said. "Anyway, where's Minho and Suho?"
"Dating" Changmin said. "Aish. The three of you already has girlfriends now"
Kyuhyun laughs. "The time will come for you" he said.
Changmin rolls his eyes at him. "Whatever, Kyu" he said. "Anyway, good luck with your love triangle. Just don't hurt anyone" he adds before leaving.
'Just don't hurt anyone?' Kyuhyun thought.
"I'm sorry, Changmin. But that's what I'm planning to do" he whispers before leaving.


~~~***~~~


"So?" Kibum and Eunhyuk asks in unison. Both of them were waiting in front of the gate, and everyone is staring at them.
Well, 3 beautiful high school girls in a university. How come they didn't become the center of attention.
Sungmin frowns. "No" she said.
Kibum's eyes widened. "No?" she asks. "Aish, I thought that was perfect"
"No worries, girlfriends" Eunhyuk said. "Minnie said Wookie unnie can be elegant and classy too, right?"
"So... You mean..."
"Wow, Hyukkie!" Kibum said, cutting Sungmin's words. "I don't know that you can be so smart! Let's go!" she adds as she pulls Sungmin with her.
And Ryeowook was there without them noticing. "Is she trying to copy me?" she whispers. She smiles bitterly. "That's too bad"
'Because he loves you and not me' she thought. 'Why would you try to copy me?' she adds before leaving.


~~~***~~~


Kyuhyun was currently doing his task in the library when someone sits in front of him.
He won't even bothered to look up. If only that person doesn't smell like Chanel no. 5, the perfume his mother-in-law used when she's still alive.
It was Sungmin. And she's wearing a black long sleeve lace dress and her hair was styled into an elegant half chignon. And she was wearing a pink-gradient lipstick.
Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow upon seeing her. "Why are you here?" he asks. "As far as I know, you don't like studying"
Sungmin looked up from her book. "Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi? Why are you here?" she asks him back, instead of answering to his question. "I'm reading, of course"
Kyuhyun looked even more confused than before. She never called him with any formal honorifics before. "What are you up to this time?" he asks.
Sungmin laughs just like how disney princesses laughs, well, she thought that was elegant. "Nothing" she said. "I was just here to read"
Kyuhyun stares at her suspiciously. Sungmin doesn't like to read anything. "And what are you reading?" he asks.
Sungmin smiles before showing him the cover of the book she was reading. It was a biography of Vincent Van Gogh. "He's such an amazing artist" she said. "I love how he loves to remake his own works and gave a new amazing touch to that masterpiece. Just like one of his famous paintings, the sunflowers and starry night, he remake those paintings--"
"Wait, what are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asks confusedly. He's really not interested in those kinds of things, so when Sungmin talked about it, he really doesn't understand. Even when they are married in his previous life, where Sungmin is working on a painting gallery, he's never interested whenever she's talking about her favorite paintings.
"You don't know Vincent Van Gogh?" Sungmin asks, shocked.
"Is he the one who painted 'The Scream'?" Kyuhyun asks. He knows that painting. Because he thought that painting was funny--don't ask me, I don't even know why.
Sungmin rolls her eyes, it seems like she already forgot her 'classy girl' image. "That's Edvard Munch" she said.
Kyuhyun just smiles awkwardly. "I thought it's him" he said. "Their drawing style is the same"
"Aish, you're not a classy guy at all!" Sungmin said. "The scream and starry night was both painted on the era where the artist wanted to show off their skills, and-- wait, why would I explain about this to you?"
Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at her. "Well, sorry for that" he said. "And don't tell me that you're planning to confess to me by acting all elegant and classy?"
Sungmin smiles sheepishly. "Well... Is it that obvious?" she asks.
Kyuhyun sighs. "Yes it is" he said. "By the way, as far as I know Van Gogh has a catastrophic love life?" he knows this one. Van Gogh is Sungmin's favorite artist. She'll talk about him or his paintings everytime they are talking about arts.
Sungmin pouts. "But once he fell in love with a woman, he's really in love with her that he can go crazy for her" she said. "Wasn't that sweet?"
"Oh, so you would go crazy for me?" Kyuhyun asks. "How sweet" he adds in a teasing way.
Sungmin pouts. "Aish, you're not even romantic to help it" she said. "Why did I fall for you?"
Kyuhyun laughs softly. "Because that's my charm" he said. "If I'm classy and romantic, then I'm no different with Yesung hyung" he adds on purpose.
There was a moment of silent. "Yesung Oppa wasn't classy. He's just listening to everything that I said, ignoring the fact that he's actually not interested on it" Sungmin said softly.
Kyuhyun's eyes widened. 'Are you going to stop lying now?' he thought. 'Please, so that I'll stop my plan. I just need your honesty'. "What do you mean?" he asks, instead.
Sungmin fakes a smile. "No, nothing" she said. "Anyway, was it a 'no' again today?"
There was a moment of silent, Kyuhyun was still thinking about what Sungmin said awhile ago. Why did she said it when she still wants to hide it? Why did she made him hope that she will say the truth? And why is he getting weak on doing his plans?. But he knows, there was no point if he'll ask because she'll just tell him another lie. He finally shook his head. "Sorry. You know I have Wookie" he said as he fakes a smile.
Sungmin was hurt, he can see it through her eyes. "You really love her that much?" she asks.

"I'm sorry" Kyuhyun said.
Tears starts forming in Sungmin's eyes, but she tries her best to control it. She already decides, she's not going to be a drama queen anymore, so she's not going to show him that she's hurt. "Lucky her" she said. "But I'm still not going to give up" she adds before leaving.
Kyuhyun's smile vanished as he stares at her back. "I'm sorry" he whispers. "I need to hurt you like this in order for you to feel what I feel"
While Kangin who was actually watching the whole scene just sighs as he shook his head. "Why would he hurt himself and the people he loves when he knows he's not even hold any grudge towards them?" he asks. "He's mad at them, but he never hold any grudge, and he can't even read his own feelings. So weird"


~~~***~~~


Sungmin was crying all by herself on a park when suddenly it rained. Kibum and Eunhyuk both has dates with their boyfriends today, that's why she need to execute her plans alone.
She looked up to the rainy sky. "I felt like a loser" she said weakly. "Being rejected by the same guy after confessing three times, hating my ex, but still can never stop feeling hurt whenever someone will bring the topic about him, wants to stop being a drama queen, but too crybaby for that. Why am I like this?" she adds as she cried even harder.
"And to make matter worse, the guy I like already has a girlfriend. A perfect one compared to me" she whispers. "And he loves her so much. Why am I not born as her? Why am I born as me?"
She was still too busy crying when suddenly it stopped raining, but she can still the sound of rain drops, and a man's feet stopped in front of her.
How she wishes it was Kyuhyun, but she knows who that was. She looked up.
It was Yesung, and he was holding an umbrella for her. "You're going to catch a cold" he said.
She quickly wipes her tears. "Why are you here?" she asks.
Yesung flashes a smile--well, a forced one. "Taking Kkoming out for a walk" he said as he showed her the dog leash that was in his hand. "And maybe fetching my brother who is studying on weekends since it's raining"
"No, I mean, aren't you supposed to work?" Sungmin asks.
"Did you forgot that today is sunday?" Yesung asks.
There was a moment of silent. "Oh, right" Sungmin finally said.
"You're too focused with Kyu"
"I know"
"He has a girlfriend"
"I know that too"
There was a moment of silence. "He loves his girlfriend so much" Yesung finally decided to lie. The truth is he knows that Kyuhyun doesn't love Ryeowook because he loves Sungmin--obviously. Who can't see that?-- but there's something in his heart that tells him to hide the truth. He knows that he's selfish, he knows that he's hindering someone's happiness, but he can't tell it. 'I'll just let them find out by themselves' he thought.
"I know, no need to tell me" Sungmin said before looking down and cry--again. "Why would you tell me? To make me feel bad for breaking up with you?" she asks as she cries.
Yesung sighs. "Why would you do this if you'll just hurt yourself?" he asks.
Sungmin stops crying. She looked up at him.
"Minnie... Please" Yesung said as he stares right into her eyes. "Stop"
"Stop what?"
"Stop all of this. Just give up" Yesung said. "You're hurting yourself"
"So what? I'm hurting myself, not you"
"If that's what you want, then you get it" Yesung said. "I'm hurt. I'm ing hurt. It's hurt to see you like this, to see you chasing my brother that doesn't even look at you like yhis"
Sungmin sighs. She wipes her tears. "So what? I don't care" she said. "What are you to me?"
"Minnie, don't be like this" Yesung said. "There's something going on between us"
"There's no longer us, we're end" Sungmin said.
"Fine. We're end" Yesung said. "But... Can't you at least think of my feelings? Why must it be Kyu? Out of all person, why him? He's my brother, we're really close, I don't want our relationship to be ruined"
Sungmin flashes a smirk. "You don't want your relationship to be ruined, but you lied right behind his back? Very clever, Cho Yesung" she said. "Besides, I'm single now. I'm free to choose any guy that I want, and it's none of your business"
"But, Minnie--"
"Besides, who are you to me?" Sungmin adds before leaving him dumbfounded.
There was a moment of silent as Yesung just stood there. "Yeah, right. What am I to you?" he whispers sadly. He squatted down to Kkoming's head. "Maybe it's time to move on, right, Kkoming?"
The dog just stares at his owner.
Yesung smiles. "She's happy now, and I can't do anything about it" he said. He stands up. "Okay, let's go!"


~~~***~~~


"Minnie, what's going on? Your eyes were puffy!" Kibum asks when she met Sungmin at her house.
She and Eunhyuk has got back from their dates and wants to surprise Sungmin by waiting at her house--however they expect her to success after failing twice.
"Kyuhyun oppa did something bad to you?" Eunhyuk asks as she checked on Sungmin who is soaking wet.
Sungmin shook his head. "Anyway, why are you guys here?" she asks. "I thought you had dates?"
"We rushed here as soon as we're finished" Kibum said worriedly. "We want to surprise you. We thought you'll finally succeed. What happened?"
Sungmin looks down towards the floor. "He rejected me" she said. "Again"
"Well, so what?" Eunhyuk asks. "You're used to it, right?"
Sungmin shook her head. "Let's stop all of this never give up plan, I'm tired. He's never going to look at me" she said.
Kibum frowns. "Who are you? Are you even my best friend, Lee Sungmin?" she said. "As far as I know, she never gives up at all. Especially after failing only twice"
"He loves Wookie unnie so much" Sungmin said, her voice was trembling because she tried to control her tears. "He'll never look at me. Let's give up"
"What happened?" Eunhyuk asks worriedly.
"It's the first time that he rejected me with mentioning her name" Sungmin said. "It is as if he's signaling me to stop because he already has a girlfriend. I'm not that stupid, I know it"
"Minnie..."
"Let's just stop. Let's set him free" Sungmin said.
"No, let's not give up. We still have one more strategy left" Kibum said.
"But..."
"No more buts!" Eunhyuk said. "Besides, this strategy is really great! We'll be succedd immediately!"
Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "What strategy is that?" she asks.
Kibum flashes a smirk. "Well, it's just a simple one, right, Hyukkie?" she asks.
Eunhyuk nods. "Yup, it's called..."
"'Men can never resist iness' plan!" Eunhyuk and Kibum said in unison.
"What?!"


~~~***~~~


"Oppa, can we talk for a while?" Ryeowook asks. Actually she was at that library and she heard Kyuhyun and Sungmin's conversation.
Including what Kyuhyun had said when she left.
"Wookie?" Kyuhyun asks, shocked. "So you're here? Why? Since when?"
"Well, I'm here to do my task, just like you. We're in the same class for that subject, remember?" Ryeowook asks. "Anyway, can we talk for a while?"
"Oh, well, sure" Kyuhyun said awkwardly.
There was a moment of silent. Ryeowook takes a deep breath. "Let's break up" she said.
"Why?" Kyuhyun asks. "You don't love me anymore?"
Ryeowook shook her head. "I love you. And I'll still love you even after years" she said. "But it's not the same with you"
"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asks.
"You said that you haven't love me yet, right?" Ryeowook asks. "I'm tired of waiting, you don't love me and you'll never do"
"Wookie, why would you think so?" Kyuhyun asks.
"I heard your conversation with Minnie awhile ago" Ryeowook said. "You love her. And not me, right?"
"Wookie..." Kyuhyun said. "No"
"Then do you love me?" Ryeowook asks.
Kyuhyun stares right into her eyes. She was hurt. It's very obvious.
But he doesn't want to hurt her. She's just like a sister to him.
He leaned his face towards her and kissed her lips. He needs to do this for him not to hurt her that much. She'll never believe him if he'll just going to say he loves her.
Ryeowook was shocked of course. But she closed her eyes.
Kyuhyun finally lets go of her after a while. "Yes" he said. "I love you. Don't ever be hurt because of me"
"But..." Ryeowook stops. 'You loves Minnie' she thought. There was a moment of silent before she finally flashes a smile. "I love you too" she said. 'I'll just be selfish. I'm sorry, Minnie' she thought.
Kangin sighs. "This is really drifting away from the real storyline" he said. "My task is getting harder"


To be continued...


THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING AND SHORT. I'M SORRY :(