The Two of Us

Reset

Chapter 10: The Two of Us


A/n: this chapter is full of KyuMin and YeWook moments XD and for YeWook's part, I'm inspired by Ariana Grande's almost is never enough, so their story will be just like that song (I typed their part while listening to this song. Idk this song is my current fave song), and btw this chapter is like 60%-70% Yewook, so be prepared!
*The text in purple are present

Recomended song:
-Yoon Mirae-Always (Descendants of the sun OST part 2)
-Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes-Almost is never enough

Sungmin opens her eyes as the sun started to rise. And the first thing she see was Kyuhyun, still sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiles as she saw him.
They are currently in Paris, France for their honeymoon, and they are on their 2nd day of stay.
"How could he be so handsome?" she asks softly as she touches the tip of his nose gently, avoiding waking him up.
But it seems like she's failed. Kyuhyun moves a bit when she touched him, before he opens his eyes slowly.
"Good morning" Sungmin said as she smiles sweetly towards him. "Did I wake you?"
There's a moment of silent as Kyuhyun tries to recognize her--he's not the type of person that will be fully awake as soon as he opens his eyes. "Minnie?" he asks lazily. "Why are you here?"
That's when Sungmin frowned at him. "Why am I here?" she repeated his question sarcastically "Well, sir, what if I said I'm your wife who is currently in a honeymoon in Paris with you? Will you believe me?"
"Honeymoon?" Kyuhyun asks. 'Oh, right. This is the past' he thought. "Ah, honeymoon. Good morning"
Sungmin pouts. "Why did you seemed so tired?" she asks. "Especially after we did nothing last night?"
Kyuhyun laughs. "Are you still bitter about it?" he asks.
He had rejected her 'offer' to have last night, and she's still feeling bitter about it today.
"Bitter? Of course!" Sungmin said. "Seriously? Am I really not that attractive? Am I really not y at all? How come you reject me?"
Kyuhyun laughs--again. "If you're not y and attractive, I won't fall for your seduction on our first night" he said. He caresses her cheek. "Besides, only a few months left untill your SATs and your graduation, and then your university entrance exam test. Do you want to be pregnant on those times?"
There's a moment of silent. Sungmin pouts. "But you're going to leave soon" she said.
That's when Kyuhyun give her a peck on her lips. "I'll still be home everyday" he said. "I'm just going to be away for a few months for training, and then it'll be just like work, I'll leave early in the morning, and will go home at night"
"But..."
Kyuhyun sighs. "Are you going to keep sulking or are you going to spend our last time together before I enlist, happily?" he asks.
"Of course I want to spend our last time together before you enlist happily, but--"
"No buts, go take a bath and prepare yourself. We're going to have some fun today" Kyuhyun said as he smiles at her.
"Not me first" Sungmin said. "Together?"
Kyuhyun laughs. "No, miss ert" he said. "You first"
Sungmin pouts. "Arasseo!" she said as she stands up and walks towards the bedroom.
Kyuhyun smiles at where she left. "Seriously, why is she so ert now?" he asks himself.
Before, Sungmin was nothing like now. She never asked for 'it' at all, that's why he thought that she doesn't like it, but now, that she had asked for 'it' all the time, he already thinks more mature than before, he already realizes, how difficult it'll be for both of them if she got pregnant now.


~~~***~~~


"Woah, the food here tastes so good!" Ryeowook said as she eats her breakfast. "No wonder this is one of the best hotel here"
The man in front of her just smiles as he sees her reaction. "You like it?" he asks.
Ryeowook nods. "Totally!" she said. She stares at the loby and frowns. "But seriously, what are they doing inside? It's already 9.30 and they are not yet here"
The man in front of her--Yesung sighs. "They are husband and wife now, so what else?" he asks.
They are currently in Paris, staying at the same hotel as Kyuhyun and Sungmin--well, they are here to stalk them though.
Ryeowook rolls her eyes at him. "Seriously, Yesung oppa, I don't even thought of anything like that before" she said.
"That's why you need to think of it from now on" Yesung said. "Just let them go, they are married now"
Ryeowook stares at him blankly. "Are you talking to a mirror?" she asks.
"What? Who? Me? I already let her go!" Yesung said. "It's just that I want to see if my brother is in the safe hands!"
"Then why did you lied to your mom? You should've just told her the truth" Ryeowook said. "But instead, you told her that you have a flight to Jeju island and won't be back for a week. Which is a big fat lie since you take a break from your work"
Yesung frowns. "You also lied to your parents" he said. "You told them that you're going to Jeju with your friends"
"That's not the main problem sir" Ryeowook said.
"You're the one who forced me!" Yesung blurted out.
Ryeowook frowns. "Yah! I didn't force you! You're the one who came with no hesitation!" she said.
"I won't come if only you don't explain about how you're still 19 and you don't get your ID card yet, and how it's almost impossible for you to get a ticket for an international flight by yourself!" Yesung said. "And you said you will just find someone to disguise as your guardian. Are you crazy? What if they have bad intentions towards you?"
There's a moment of silent as Ryeowook stares at him in shock. "So... You cared about me?" she asks as she smiles towards him.
Yesung can felt himself blushing. "Of course! If you're being kidnapped, , or even killed, I'll be one of the suspects because I'm one of the last person who talks to you before that accident!" he lied, the truth is, he really cared about her... And well, there's another reason.
Ryeowook frowns--again. "Don't worry ajussi! If ever something bad happened to me, I'll tell everyone to not to disturb you!" she said.
"What? Ajussi?" Yesung asks. "Excuse me, ms. Kim Ryeowook, our is only 5 years, I'm not yet married, and I'm still 24. I'm still considered an oppa!"
"Whatever! You're as annoying as an ajussi!" Ryeowook said as she pouts. "Besides, just admit that you came here for another reason!"
"Fine! I came here because deep in my heart I haven't let go of Minnie!" Yesung said.
Ryeowook snickers. "Hashtags: #MoveOnMissionFailed"
Yesung flashes a smirk. "You're not any better, Wookie" he said.
But Ryeowook didn't say anything, instead, she just stand up and hugged him tight as she leaned her face towards him untill their lips were only a few inches apart.
Yesung can feel his heart beating faster. No, it's not like he's in love, but Ryeowook is such a beautiful girl, and every normal guy would feel the same with such a close distance--or so does he thought. "What are you doing?" he wants to say it out loud, but their distance makes him crazy that he only managed to said it weakly.
"There they are" Ryeowook said as she holds Yesung's face. "Don't look behind, they might notice you. Remember that we're playing as a lovey dovey couple"
That's when Yesung noticed that her eyes is not staring at his. "So we have to stay? In this position?" he asks.
Ryeowook pouts, erasing the distance of their lips even more. "Could you please just shut up? At least untill they couldn't see this table anymore" she said.
Yesung leans his face forward, erasing all the distance between their lips, practically kissing her.
Ryeowook's eyes widened. She stares at Yesung. He was closing his eyes. She quickly lets go of him as she pushed him away. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" she asks, almost shouting.
Yesung smiles. "That's why I said we can't keep that position" he said. "Just remember that you're a beautiful grown up lady, and I'm a normal grown up man"
That's when Ryeowook blushes even more. "Aish! ert!" she said.


~~~***~~~


Kyuhyun looked around when he heard something.
"Why? What happened?" Sungmin asks as she sit in front of him.
"I think I just heard Wookie's voice" Kyuhyun said.
Sungmin pouts. "See? Even in our honeymoon you're thinking about her!" she said. "Come on, Cho Kyuhyun, this is our honeymoon! It's supposed to be only the two of us!"
Kyuhyun laughs softly. "Okay, okay, I understand" he said. "Maybe I was just thinking about home"
That's when Sungmin frowns. "Ah, so you're trying to say that she is your home? How sweet" he said.
"No, I mean, in Korea I usually heard her voice like, everyday" Kyuhyun said. "Maybe I was only thinking about school, about home"
Sungmin rolls her eyes. "What. Ever."
Kyuhyun laughs. "Are you jealous?"
"Me? Why would I?" Sungmin asks. "Why would I be jealous of Ms. Perfect Kim Ryeowook whom my husband loved once?"
"Because you thought I love her, once" Kyuhyun said.
"I thought? Excuse me, you really loved her once!" Sungmin said.
"It's clear. You're jealous" Kyuhyun said. He stands up and sit beside her. "Why would you be jealous of her?"
Sungmin pouts. "Because you love her" she said. "You thought of her even when I'm with you"
Kyuhyun just smiles at her as he embraced her. "Now, look at me" he said.
Sungmin turns towards him, facing him. "Am I being like those possesive girls?" she asks.
Kyuhyun nods. "Yes, you are"
"Do you hate those kind of girls?" Sungmin asks.
"I hate them" Kyuhyun said.
That's when Sungmin looked down at the floor. "Sorry" she whispered. "I just can't help it"
"I usually hate them" Kyuhyun said. "But when it's my beautiful wife, Lee Sungmin who became possesive towards me, I think it's not that bad. I even liked it"
Sungmin looked up, her eyes were already filled with tears. "Really?"
Kyuhyun nods. "Really. Don't cry" he said. "I've told you, I never loved Wookie. I've told you. I was just confused. I can't understand my own feelings"
"But... It's just... Impossible" Sungmin said. "How come you don't know your own feelings?"
"I can never explain that because I don't even know why" Kyuhyun said. "But one thing I know clearly, Lee Sungmin is the one and only girl I love and will continue to love endlessly"
That's when Sungmin can felt herself blushing. "W-why did you suddenly become cheesy like this?" she asks. "Fine. I believe you"
"Good. Because if you don't, I'll surely make you believe" Kyuhyun said as he gives her a peck on her lips.
Sungmin blushes even more. "Stop that! People are watching us!" she said.
"They are just jealous because I have a beautiful wife like you" Kyuhyun said.
"Seriously, did you eat something wrong yesterday?" Sungmin asks shyly.
"Nothing is wrong since I'm with you"
Sungmin's sure her face is already as red as tomatoes by now. "W-whatever! It's not like I care" she stammered. "Anyway, did you smoke?"
There's a moment of silent. He did. 7 years ago, before he got married with Sungmin and she told him to stop smoking and drinking alcohols for his health--and he forgot to start that habbit again (well, exclude the drinking part). "Just tell me, what are you going to do if yes, and what are you going to do if no?" he said, choosing the safe answer.
"If yes, then you need to stop. And also stop drinking alcohols! It's bad for your health" Sungmin said. "And if no, then you're lying. I found a pack of cigarettes inside your backpack, the one that you usually brought to school"
He doesn't even know about that. "Fine, for my beautiful wife, Mrs. Lee Sungmin, I'll stop" he said. He touches her lips using his thumb. "But, can I use this instead of cigarettes whenever I'm in stress? I bet this will be a lot more stress relieving"
Sungmin's eyes widened as her cheeks turns completely red. She pushed him a bit. "Aish! That's too cheesy!" she said. "What happened to you?"
"I think I just fell in love to the most beautiful woman on earth" Kyuhyun said teasingly. He laughs when he notice her pouting, still blushing. "Fine, fine, I was just kidding"
"Great, because if not, I'm going to bring you to the nearest hospital" Sungmin said as she drinks her cup of tea.
"But I'm serious about the cigarettes, and falling in love with the most beautiful woman on earth" he adds which makes her almost spit her tea.
"Yah!"
"Fine, fine. I was just kidding. You have such bad sense of humor"


~~~***~~~


Without both of them realizing, Yesung and Ryeowook is staring at them from the distant.
"They. Are. Disgusting" Yesung mumbles as he stares at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.
"I know" Ryeowook said.
"Hey, your ex-boyfriend, did he eat something wrong?" Yesung asks all of a sudden.
"He's your brother too, by the way" Ryeowook said. "And the girl you love, why did she became like those rom-com girls?"
"I don't know. She never become like that with me" Yesung said. "Seriously? Do they thought that people around here are some kind of a flower vase?"
"I don't think so" Ryeowook said. "Maybe they thought we are statues"
Yesung nods. "Agree" he said as he raised his hand.
"What?" Ryeowook asks.
"Hi-five" Yesung said, still staring at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
Ryeowook raises an eyebrow, but she hi-fived him. "Weird" she said.
"But lovable" Yesung said.
"You're not lovable" Ryeowook said. "Minnie didn't love you"
"Kyu also didn't love you"
"I hate you"
"Thanks, I love you too"
Ryeowook laughs. "You're such a great partner"
"I know. I'd love to make myself my partner too"
"You just bring forever alone into a whole new level"
"Whatever"


~~~***~~~


"Omg, look! Is that Cinderella's castle?" Sungmin said happily as she ran towards the castle.
Kyuhyun just smiles as he follows her from behind. "Am I taking a 5 years old kid to a theme park?" he asks.
Sungmin stops running as she turns towards him.
"Why?"
"I'm tired of running" Sungmin said as she pouts.
Kyuhyun laughs. "Start walking then"
That's when Sungmin sighs. "I never see someone who is as insensitive as you"
Kyuhyun smiles at her. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment" he said.
Sungmin pouts--again. "Give me a piggyback ride" she said cutely.
"What if I don't want?" Kyuhyun asks. "I'm tired of following you this whole day. I'm also tired, why would I give you a piggyback ride?"
Sungmin looked down, sulking. "It's okay if you don't want, you don't have to--whoa!" she shouted when Kyuhyun lifted her in a bridal style all of a sudden.
He smiles at her. "I don't want to give you a piggyback ride because I like it this way better" he said. "I can see your beautiful face everytime I'm tired"
Sungmin blushed a bit, but she smiles at him. "Cheesy" she said. "You need to look in front of you, we might hit someone"
"Trust me, I'm not that clumsy" Kyuhyun said.
Sungmin smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his chest. "Fine, I believe you" she said. "Now, walk"
"Yes, princess" Kyuhyun said as he smiles towards her.
"You know what?" Sungmin asks. "Your smile. That's the thing that made me fall for you in the first place"
"Really?"
Sungmin nods. "Yeah. So you need to smile for me so that I would keep on loving you" she said. "I promise that I won't make that smile disappear from you as long as we're together"
Kyuhyun smiles bitterly. "Well, we can never know what will happen next" he said.
Sungmin pouts. "Why are you being such a pessimistic?" she asks. "Besides, I promise, it'll always be you, and only you"
"Really?" Kyuhyun asks, he manages to makes it sounds like he's teasing her, hiding the fact that he's indeed feeling insecure.
Sungmin nods. "Pinky promise" she said as she raised her pinky.
Kyuhyun nods. "Okay" he said. "But what if you break your promise?"
"You can punish me as hard as you want" Sungmin said. "On the bed"
Kyuhyun laughs. "That's what you want" he said.
"Oh, just admit it, you also want it. It's just that you still let your mind taking control of you" Sungmin said. "Wait, put me down"
Kyuhyun stares at her confusedly. "Why?" he asks as he puts her down.
"OMG! Can't you see that there's mickey mouse and minnie mouse?" Sungmin asks.
"So? I have my Minnie here, right in front of me" Kyuhyun said.
Sungmin blushes. "This is not the right time for that, sir" she said. "That means, we need to go there and take pictures with them" she adds as she drags him with her.
"Why? It's not that important" Kyuhyun said. "Besides, I thought you're tired"
"Duh, don't you know that people said you haven't been on disneyland if you don't take pictures with them?" Sungmin asks.
Kyuhyun laughs as he lets her drag him. "Who said that?"
"People in SNS"
Kyuhyun just laughs at her. Seriously, who would believe people in SNS 100%?.
And the next thing he knows is they are already in front of that mickey and minnie, and Sungmin already asked them to take photos, which they just nods in response.
Kyuhyun turns his camera on. "Okay, I'll take the picture" he said.
Sungmin frowns. "Who told you? You must take a picture with me!"
"Minnie, this is too childish. I don't want"
Sungmin pouts. "But this is our honeymoon, how could you--"
"Aish! Fine, I'll take a picture with you. Happy now?"
Sungmin smiles excitedly as she claps her hands. "Totally happy" she said as she gets his camera and give it to someone and asks her to take a picture of them.
"Okay, get ready, one..."
Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin who is smiling sweetly towards the camera.
"Two..."
Sungmin realizes that he's staring at her. "Why?" she asks confusedly.
"Three..."
Kyuhyun leans his face forward and kissed her right before that person clicked the shutter. Sungmin's eyes widened.
"What--"
"That's my reward for taking this childish picture with you" he said as he flashes a smirk before he gets his camera and thanked the person who takes their picture and also the mickey and minnie.
While Sungmin just stood there, blushing profusely. She touches her lips before she smiles happily. "I never know that he can be sweet in his own way like that" she whispers.


~~~***~~~


Yesung knows that the thing he is seeing right now is too cheesy and all, and he felt kinda annoyed by it, but still, part of him--well, a tiny, darkest part of him felt jealous of Kyuhyun. He must felt so happy to be able to own the girl he love. And how Yesung wants to live his life.
He turns towards Ryeowook. She's already trying her best not to cry. Yesung understand how she felt. However, they are on the same ship.
He holds her hand and drags her away. "I'm tired. Let's have some fun by ourselves" he said.
Ryeowook stares at him confusedly with her teary eyes.
"I'm tired of stalking them. Let's have fun by ourselves" Yesung said. "Where is the must visit place in this town? Ah, eiffel tower and arc de triomphe, right? Or do you want to stay here and have some fun by ourselves?"
Ryeowook nods. "But--"
"Where do you want to go first?" Yesung asks. "You can speak french, right?"
Ryeowook nods, she turns towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin. "But--"
"I'm tired of seeing them" Yesung said. "Besides, this is our first time being here, do you want to fill it with disgusting memories about us being flower vases?"
Ryeowook laughs. She shook her head. "Of course no" she said.
Yesung smiles upon seeing her smile. "Great. Now, let's play here a bit, then we can plan what we want to do next"
Ryeowook nods. "Sounds like fun" she said.
"Let's go" Yesung said as he holds her hands and walk with her.
Ryeowook blushes as she felt his hand on hers. "But... Oppa, why did you suddenly wants to go with me?" she asks.
Yesung turns towards her, smiling. Ryeowook just noticed how his eyes narrowed as he smiles. And how cute is that. "Well, I'm in Paris, the city of love with a beautiful girl" he said. "I think it's better for me to have some fun with her, rather than stalking at my past, and become a flower vase" he adds, decided to hide the truth.
In fact, Ryeowook knew the truth really well. She knew he did and said that just to make her feel better. But still, she blushes upon hearing him. "Thank you. You're such a good person" she whispers, hoping that he wouldn't hear it.
But it turns out that she was wrong. He heard her. "You're always welcome" he said.


~~~***~~~


"That was fun!" Ryeowook said as she sat on a bench. "I don't know that going with you could be so much fun. Thanks"
Yesung smiles at her. "That's fine" he said. "This is much better than stalking at Kyuhyun and Sungmin being a lovey dovey rom-com couple, right?"
Ryeowook laughs softly. "I guess you're kinda right" she said. "By the way, a while ago, when you decided to part ways with them, it's because you know that I almost cried, right?"
Yesung just nods in answer.
"But, why?" Ryeowook asks. "You are also forced to let go of someone you love. Even though I know, loving someone means letting them happy with their choice, but still, love is a feeling that includes greed"
"I know" Yesung said. "I also felt hurt. I felt jealous as hell seeing her choose my brother instead of me, even though I know her first, I loved her first. What does he have that I don't? What makes her choose him over me? And I kept wondering, how happy he is to be able to own the girl that he love. To own that girl legally. To make people recognize that girl as his, as his wife. But one thing that I know, at least she's happy. I know it hurts, but I'm happy seeing her happy. Besides, seeing them being all lovey dovey just hurts me, no, I mean us more. So I just decided maybe I should open my eyes and look around me. There's lots of another girl that I can love without hurting anyone"
There's a moment of silent as Ryeowook just stares at him. How come she didn't thought of that? And she forced him to go with her to stalk them instead. "I'm sorry" she said. "You were right. He's already married. I supposed to let go of him"
Yesung smiles as he tucks her hair behind her ears. "No, that's not entirely your fault. It's also my fault. I admit, I wanted to go here with you because I was curious about how they are doing with only both of them here, besides..."
Ryeowook stares right into his eyes as he stops talking. "Besides?"
"I cared about you" Yesung said. "What if someone has a bad intention towards you? I'd feel totally useless if ever something bad happened towards you and I can do nothing about it"
Ryeowook blushes. "W-why did you care so much about me?" she asks shyly. 'Don't care too much about me. I might get the wrong idea' she adds in mind.
Yesung smiles. "I don't know" he said. "I just want to care about you"
There's a moment of silent as they just stare right into each other's eyes.
"Wookie?" Yesung said.
"Yes?"
"I don't even understand what I'm feeling right now" he said. "I wanted to care about you. I don't want to see you sad. I don't want you to suffer. I want to make you happy. That's the only thing I know. This... This is too hard. I can't understand what I'm feeling. Could you please help me understand?"
Ryeowook blushes. She was about to say something when the rain starts pouring. "Oh? It's raining" she said as she stares at the sky.
"It's okay, this is just--" Yesung stops talking as the rain starts pouring hard. "Showers" he continued right after.
Ryeowook laughs. "I don't think so" she said as she pulls him and drags him towards a building--they don't even know what building it is. They only cared about finding a shelter. They stood right in front of that building. "Aish, now because of you, we're both soaking wet" she said as she pouts.
Yesung laughs. "Sorry" he said. "I never know that it would turn like this"
"Aigoo, what to do? It seems like this rain won't stop for at least one hour" Ryeowook said.
Yesung turns towards her--which he regrets after. Her clothes and hair were wet which makes her looks so y. And as if all of it doesn't enough, her white blouse become transparent that he can see her black bra. He gulps nervously. 'As if all this strange feeling isn't enough, why would I see her like this?' he thought. 'And why can't I take my eyes off of her chest?'.
That's when Ryeowook noticed that he's staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?" she asks.
"W-what? M-me? No! I was just... Spacing out! Yeah, spacing out!" Yesung stammered as he tries to stare anywhere else but her chest which failed. '! Why can't I focus on anything else? Since when did I become ert like this? This is considered as ual harassment!'.
"Really?" Ryeowook asks. "And why are you spacing out? Are you sick?" she asks as she tiptoed a bit and leaned her forehead against his, checking if he caught a fever or not. "This is strange. You're not sick" she mumbles.
Yesung gulps upon seeing her face in such a close distance. This isn't his first to be this close to a girl. But everything feels different. He just realizes that Ryeowook is so beautiful. Even more beautiful that Sungmin. His eyes were no longer focused on her chest. He stares at her lips instead, trying to resist kissing her.
And it seems like Ryeowook just realized their distance. She blushes upon noticing that his eyes were focused on her lips. She closed her eyes, letting him to kiss her. 'This is weird' she thought. 'Why did I become weak like this?'
Yesung become even more weak after she closed her eyes. That's when he realized that there's no point of resisting. He won't be able to. He leaned forward, kissing her as he closes his eyes.
This is different.
This is different than their kiss.
This is different than his first kiss.
And this is different than his kiss with Sungmin.
He lets go of her as he felt that Ryeowook is running out of breath.
She stares right into his eyes. She was confused, but she can't say anything.
Yesung just stands up properly as he took off his cardigan and ties it around her shoulders and chest.
"Why?" Ryeowook asks.
"I can see everything" Yesung whispers.
Ryeowook blushes. "Why are you so ert?" she asks as she crossed her hands in front of her chest.
Yesung just laughs in response. "I'm a straight, single man, you know" he said. "It's normal"
He doesn't know what he feels towards Ryeowook. In fact, he doesn't even know why he felt that way.
But one thing he knows clearly,
He won't apologize for that kiss.
Because he's not even sorry about it. He likes it.


~~~***~~~


Ryeowook was shocked when she saw Yesung waiting for her at the parking lot of her office. It's almost midnight, and she just went home because the deadline of her task is tomorrow.
"Oppa, why are you here?" she asks.
"I'm here to fetch you" Yesung said. "What else?"
"But... How come you know that I'm still here?" Ryeowook asks.
"Well... I just arrived at Seoul 3 hours ago and decided to visit Kyuhyun at the hospital and have dinner with you, so I went to your house to fetch you. But there's only your little brother and your parents there and they told you that you haven't come home yet and you're busy at work, so I decided to fetch you here" Yesung said. He stared down at his clothes. He's still wearing his uniform. "But you're not yet finished with your work so I waited here. But, it seems like I supposed to change my clothes before I went here because almost everyone noticed me. They even asked me who am I waiting for, so I told them I waited for Kim Ryeowook, and they seemed shocked. Are you that famous?"
That's when Ryeowook facepalmed. No wonder lots of her co-workers katalk-ed her about 'pilot boyfriend'.
But, wait.
Did Yesung said 'little brother' earlier?.
Ryeowook stares at him. "You met my little brother?" she asks. "You met Jongin? In front of my parents?"
Yesung nods.
Ryeowook gulps. She told Jongin everything. Including how she felt about Yesung 7 years ago. And about how she felt when she knows Yesung is Sungmin's other man. "W-what did he told you?"
"Well... He asked me if I'm 'that Yesung' and he stared at me with a judging glare, he even told me to stop looking at my back" Yesung said. "What did you told him about me?"
"N-nothing!" Ryeowook said nervously. "I just told him that you're Kyuhyun oppa's brother. That's it. Jongin is really like that. He tend to judge everyone he met for the first time"
Yesung hates it whenever Ryeowook will mention Kyuhyun in almost every single conversation they had--he knows this is childish because however, Kyuhyun is his brother and he's the man that Ryeowook loves. He sighs. "What makes you love him so much?" he asks.
"And what makes you love Sungmin-ssi so much that you hurt your brother for her?" Ryeowook asks him back.
"That's not the point" Yesung said seriously. "Especially when you know the truth behind that whole cheating stuff"
There's a moment of silent as Ryeowook just stares at him. Yesung know that she's hurt. He can see it. "I loved someone else, once. After Kyuhyun oppa got married" she said. "That person was so kind towards me. He makes me believe that I can be loved by a man. He makes me believe that there's still lot of guy who wants me, so I just need to look around. He stands by my side even though he's also hurt just like me"
Yesung stares right into her eyes. She's staring at him disappointedly. He knows it. It's him.
"Even we almost become a couple" Ryeowook said. "But just as I trusted him my heart, he decided to look behind, where his past is"
There's a moment of silent as Ryeowook tries to control her tears. "But well, maybe it's just me who think that he loves me" she said. "Maybe he just thought of me as his little sister. That's why he cared about me"
"No, it's not like that" Yesung said. "He loves you. It's just that he's tired of waiting. It's been years, but you didn't show him that you love him" he adds. He sighs. "Wookie... If only he knows that you wanted him as much as he wanted you... He won't go back to his past. He'll definitely choose you. Trust me, you almost knew what love was"
Ryeowook just stares at him. She forces a smile. "'If only'" she repeated. "The fact is, that didn't happen. And 'almost' is never enough" she adds. "Well, aren't we supposed to go to the hospital and have dinner? Let's go!" she said as she enters Yesung's car.
Yesung just stares at the place where she left. For like the million time after this whole thing happened, he regretted his action, again.
He closes his eyes, trying to control his tears.
'How I wish that I could change this world overnight' he thought. 'Then there won't be almost. It would be enough'


~~~***~~~


Sungmin laid herself on the bed as soon as they arrived at the hotel. "Woah, today is so tiring" she said.
"So it's not fun but tiring?" Kyuhyun asks, teasing her.
She quickly sat on the bed. "No! Of course it's fun" she said. She gets Kyuhyun's camera beside her. "Especially the part where we took this picture" she said as she shows him the picture they take with Mickey and Minnie.
The picture turns out to be a picture of them, kissing with Mickey and Minnie beside them.
Kyuhyun laughs softly. "You need to thank me for that" he said.
"Yeah, yeah, thanks to you" Sungmin said as she stands up and hugs him from behind. "We only have 4 days left"
"4 days?"
Sungmin nods. "Yeah, 4 days before we went back to Seoul and you'll enlist" she said.
Kyuhyun laughs softly as he holds her hands. "It's fine. You'll be fine" he said.
"I'll miss you" Sungmin said.
"Me too" Kyuhyun said. "Don't look at another man while I'm not around!"
Sungmin laughs. "I won't. You're the only one" she said.
Kyuhyun just smiles at her. "In 2 years..." he said. "You'll be a real lady"
Sungmin nods. "I'll enter the same university as you!" she said.
"Good luck" Kyuhyun said. He lets go of her hands and turned to face her. "I love you. You know that, right?"
Sungmin nods. "Of course I know" she said. "And I love you too" she adds as she tiptoed a bit to kiss him.
"Don't ever change" Kyuhyun said. "And don't ever let go of me because I won't let go of you"
Sungmin nods. She hugs him. "I know" she said. "Of course I won't let you go. You're the best thing I can get"
'I hope you'll still thinks the same even after years' Kyuhyun thought as he hugs her back.


To be continued...

Sorry for the late update! Kinda lacking of ideas XD just got an idea after watching dots ending XD and I wanted to update last night, but my phone's running out of battery as soon as I almost finished typing XD btw am I the only one who thinks YeWook's story is kinda like Here I Am MV's story? (SERIOUSLY IDK WHY. MAYBE YEYE IS STEALING MY IDEA.NO) XD