Sorry

Reset

Chapter 5: Sorry

 

 

A/n: well, sorry for not updating for two weeks XD I'm still mad at my teacher for saying that I have zero presence on her class when actually I attend every single of her classes. And with that stupid reason, she's not giving me a score, which makes my report card incomplete. And for the other week, well, you know, KRY concert >w< and I think I need to stop writing for a while or else the story will be so messy since I'm not focused in writing ㅋㅋㅋbtw, this is the last chapter that I'm going to show the present part, because all the present conflicts are finished here (well, as of now), so there's like 80% of present in this chapter (too bad, Kyu biased XD *mainly talking to myself) lastly, 새해 복 많이 받으세요!^^

 

"We were both young when I first saw you"-Taylor Swift (Love Story)

 

 

Yesung was shocked when he enters Kyuhyun's house. No one was there. And everything was messy. Broken plates or vase here and there. He had rang the doorbell for like 10 times, but nobody answered it. So he just opened the door, and it wasn't locked.

'What's going on here?' he thought confusedly. 'Don't tell me that there's a thief'

He was even more shocked when he sees Sungmin sitting on a sofa, crying. He carefully--well, mainly because of all those glass on the floor-- towards her. "Minnie, why are you crying?" he asks. "Where's Kyu?"

Sungmin quickly wipes her tears and looked up at him. "Oh, Yesung Oppa, why are you here?" she asks.

Yesung smiles awkwardly. "Well... Today is Kyu's birthday. You know right?" he said. "I'm here to surprise him and I had cancelled all my flights today just for him... But where's he?"

That's when Sungmin cries even harder.

"W-why? Did I just said something wrong?" Yesung asks panickedly.

"H-he just left" Sungmin said, still crying.

"Left?" Yesung asks. "Wait. Don't tell me that you guys fought?"

Sungmin shook her head. "No, we 'literally' don't" she said.

"Literally?" Yesung asks confusedly.

Sungmin nods. "Oppa, you sit here" she said as she pats an empty space on the sofa beside her.

Yesung sits there, still staring at her confusedly. "What happened?" he asks.

"You know that today is his birthday, right?" Sungmin asks.

Yesung nods. "Of course. That's why I'm here. I want to surprise him" he said.

"I prepared a surprise for him too, but you know what? Just as soon as he woke up, his secretary called him, telling him that there's some problem in the company at London that he needs to go there immediately" Sungmin explained. "I told him to stay, because however, today is his birthday, he need to spend it with me, who is his wife! But he just ignored me. That's why I got mad and started throwing things towards him but he just sighs and said that we'll talk about it later when I'm no longer mad at him and that he's sorry. That's it and then he just leaves like nothing happened!" he adds before going back to crying.

Yesung sighs. Actually their fight sounds just like a romantic couples' fight. Well, the one where the wife doesn't want his husband to leave even though he has a really important thing to do.

And he can't help but to feel really jealous about it. He still loves Sungmin so much just like the day he met her, his feelings towards her never changed. But what can he say? She loves Kyuhyun more than him. She chooses Kyuhyun, not him.

And he's not that stupid to ruin his relationship with his brother just for a woman who no longer loves him. Or so does he think.

"Minnie... I don't think that Kyu is wrong this time" Yesung said, ignoring all his thoughts. "I can totally understand him. I mean... It was like... Suddenly I have an emergency flight right when I'm supposed to celebrate my birthday with my wife. Well, if I have one" he said before faking a laugh, so that he sounded fine.

Sungmin stares right into his eyes, making him nervous all of a sudden. She can see in his eyes that he still loves her. His eyes, the way he looks at her never changed. It's the same just like the way he looks at her when they were still a couple. She can never see insecurity in his eyes. All she sees was his love for her.

Unlike... Kyuhyun.

That's right, he loves her. She can see it through his eyes. But, she also can see insecurity in his eyes. And that insecurity is dominating. That's why, she can never fall for him.

"Oppa..." she said all of a sudden.

"Yes?" Yesung asks awkwardly.

"Why did we broke up?" Sungmin asks.

"Huh?" Yesung asks. He fakes a laugh. "Oh, why are we talking about the past? It's been 3 years. Forget that. I no longer love you, and you no longer love me. We're brother and sisters now"

Sungmin shook her head. "No, Oppa" she said. "You still love me, and I..." she stops as she leaned her face forward, attempting to kiss him.

Yesung froze on his spot. "Minnie?" he asks confusedly.

"I still love you" she whispers when their face were only a few inches apart before kissing his lips.

Yesung's eyes widened when she kissed him. But he can't avoid her. He's weak when it comes to Lee Sungmin.

Sungmin lets go of him after a few seconds that felt like hours to both of them. "Why don't you kiss me back?" she asks.

Yesung pushed her gently. "No, Minnie, this is wrong. We're not supposed to do this" he said. "You're already married. Kyu is my brother. You're my sister in law"

"Correction. Stepbrother" Sungmin said.

"Whatever, Minnie" Yesung said. "Stop this"

"No" Sungmin said. "I love you and you love me. What's wrong?"

"No, you love Kyu and not me" Yesung said. "You're just mad at him and you're using me as a rebounder. You'll regret doing this once you sees Kyu"

Sungmin smiles bitterly. "I thought you're the one who understands me completely in this world" she said. "I mean... We're both dumped by our parents, we're both adopted, and... We're both forced to love someone we don't love..."

"What?" Yesung asks confusedly.

Sungmin flashes a smirk. "Do you think I don't know?" she asks. "You don't love that Yuri girl. You love me. And you still love me even untill now. But being a good brother, you let your brother have me and date that Yuri girl instead"

"No, that's not what I'm asking about" Yesung said. "What do you mean by we're 'both' forced to love someone we don't love?"

Sungmin laughs. "Oh, so you don't know?" she asks. "I think I deserve the best actress award at academy awards"

Yesung just stares at her confusedly.

"I don't love your brother" Sungmin said which makes Yesung's eyes widened in shock. "I never did. I just marry him out of guilt and pity. That's it"

"Lee Sungmin, you're such a ! How could--" Yesung said.

Sungmin puts a finger on his lips to stop him from talking. "You don't have the right to say that when you, yourself is backstabbing your brother, right?" she asks.

Yesung raises an eyebrow. "I didn't do that" he said.

"Oh, then why are you holding my hands when we're taking a picture on my wedding day?" Sungmin asks.

"I-it was just... I was just saying farewell to you" Yesung said, trying to defend himself.

"Oh, shut up, Cho Yesung" Sungmin said before giving him a quick peck on his lips. "You know we want each other. Besides, I know your biggest secret, so if I were you, I'll just follow what I want while it's available"

"But what if Kyu finds out?" Yesung asks.

Sungmin flashes a smirk. "He'll never find out unless we tell him" she said before pulling him for a passionate kiss which he didn't refuse this time.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Yesung quickly opens his eyes as he quickly sat on his bed. He gets the bottle of water on top of the bedside table and drinks it quickly.

He sighs as he clenches the bottle. "Why did I dream about that all of a sudden?" he asks himself. He laughs bitterly as he remembers that day, the day Sungmin started cheating on her husband. "Why did I ever fall into her trap when in fact I know that she doesn't love me?"

There was a moment of silent as he holds his necklace. It was actually his couple ring with Sungmin, but he never wears it as a ring because someone might notice it, so he just attached it to a necklace and wears it everyday and everywhere he goes.

But these days... He doesn't know. He felt like that necklace doesn't even have any meaning anymore. Well, what can he say? Sungmin is falling even more to Kyuhyun and he's not that mean to ignore that and let her remain innocent about who is the one that she really loves.

He takes off his necklace and stares at it. It was just a simple silver ring with Sungmin's name engraved on it. It actually was their couple ring since 9 years ago, when he first started his relationship with Sungmin.

"Minnie... Kyu..." he said weakly. "I'm... So sorry"

There was another moment of silent as he tries to hold back the tears that suddenly starts forming in his eyes.

"I... Keep on being a cruel guy that let you become innocent on who you really loves" he said as he rubs Sungmin's name that is engraved on that ring with his thumb. "And I keep on being a mean brother, ah, or should I say, backstabber?"

He sighs before clenching the necklace on his hand. "I'm... I'm really sorry, Kyu... Because of me... Because of me you need to suffer like this..." he whispers. "I'll end this soon" he adds as he stands up and wears his coat and shoes before going out of his room.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Yesung enters Kyuhyun's room at the hospital quietly.

He sat on the chair beside the bed as he smiles towards Kyuhyun who is still sleeping. "Hi, I'm here" he said. He laughs softly. "Again for today"

There was a moment of silent as he holds his brother's hand. "Remember what I said about Minnie earlier?" he said. "I already made up my mind"

He takes a deep breath before he continues. "I'm going to break up with her" he said. "I'm going to end all of this. I'm going to tell Minnie who she really loves. I'm going to end your sufferings soon, so please... Open your eyes, and be fine, okay?"

But of course, Kyuhyun can't hear it because he's in a coma state.

Yesung blinks his eyes to hold the tears that already starts forming in his eyes. He gets the necklace on his coat's pocket and gave it to Kyuhyun's hand as he holds it. "See? I'm serious. I'm going to be a good brother from now. I'll give you anything that you want, and spoil you just like how I used to do when you were still in high school, so please... Open your eyes, okay?" he asks. "Minnie loves you and not me, please believe me. She's not marrying you for guilt. She married you because she loves you, it's just that she doesn't realize it. She loves you and not me... So, there's no reason for you to stay like this, right?"

"You always get everything that you want in a blink of an eye" Yesung said weakly. "Even when you want me to break up with Minnie, I'm going to break up with her immediately. Seriously, what power do you have? What spell have you cast on people to make them gave you all that you want?"

"I hate myself. Why I must love you just like my own brother when in fact we're not blood related? Why I must remember our happy childhood memories everytime I'm hurting you? Why I must feel guilty to you after all that happened? It's you who take Minnie from me, not the other way around. Why I must feel guilty, then?" Yesung asks. "But, maybe that's your fate. You're fated to born on a happy family, with loving and rich parent who'll give you anything that you want. A stupid stepbrother that even though he keeps on hurting you, but he loves you just like his real brother. He still gave you all that you want after all. A wife who doesn't seem to love you, when in fact she really loves you. You don't have an in-laws, no longer, because Minnie's step parents died a few years ago on an accident, but they used to like you a lot, they even gave you his blessings to marry their lovely and precious stepdaughter right after they met you. They even treated you just like their own son. A girl who loves you head over heels and stayed with you for years like Wookie. An easy path to your dream job... Maybe all of it were just your fate. To born as the exact opposite of me. It's your fate. It was like... If you're the sun, that reflects happiness, passion and love, then I'm the moon that reflects the exact opposite. I can't understand... But I'll try, since I'm the mature one here. So please... Open your eyes. Aren't you tired and bored of sleeping?"

There was a moment of silent as if he's waiting for Kyuhyun to open his eyes. But no, he didn't open his eyes. Tears starts falling from Yesung's eyes because he's unable to hold his tears any longer. "Why? Why don't you open your eyes? Are you mad at me? Do you want me to go away from your life?" he asks. "Fine. I'll go and never show myself to you anymore if that's what you want. But please... Open your eyes first. I'll leave after I make sure that you're fine"

"Yesung?" someone called.

Yesung quickly wipes his tears before he stands up and and turns his back to see who's calling him.

It was Ryeowook.

"Wookie?" he asks.

"Why are you here?" she asks. "As far as I know you only hurt him, even you're the indirect reason of why he's here. So why are you here?"

Yesung sighs. He knows it. Ryeowook loves Kyuhyun. There's no way she'd be happy about this whole thing. "I was just... Saying something" he said. "And giving him something"

"And what is that something?"

There was a moment of silent. Yesung sighs. There's no point of lying. "My couple ring with Minnie" he said.

Ryeowook laughs sarcastically. "What for?" she asks. "So that he'll remember about his wife's affair with you as soon as he open his eyes?"

Yesung didn't say anything as Ryeowook steps closer towards him.

"Seriously, Cho Yesung, why did you become like this?" Ryeowook asks. She was about to say something when she notices Yesung's red and puffy eyes. "Did you cried?"

Yesung just stares at the floor to hide his face. "No" he lied.

Ryeowook sighs as she stares at him. She knows that Yesung has been a jerk for the past few years and she hate him a lot for doing that to his own step brother, but still, she's a human after all, and it's kinda pity to see him like this. "Let's talk outside" she said as she grabs his hand and leads him outside.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

They were both sitting at a bench on the hospital's rooftop.

"So... Why are you crying?" Ryeowook asks.

Yesung smiles bitterly. "You don't have to know. You hate me, right? You even no longer calls me 'Oppa' just like you supposed to do" he asks. "You supposed to be happy to see me weak like this"

"What are you talking about?" Ryeowook asks. "That's right, I hate you because you're being such a jerk for these past few years, but laughing at your sufferings? That's so not me. However you're a human, and a human must help each other"

Yesung stares at Ryeowook. "How could you still think like that after what I've done to your crush?" he asks.

"I've told you. Even if that person is your biggest enemy, never ever attack him when he's on his weakest side. We need to help him to be strong, instead, so that he'll be ready to have a war" Ryeowook said. "That's my mindset"

Yesung was a bit touched by her words. How come he never thought of that before? Ryeowook was younger than him by 5 years, but she thinks more mature than him.

"So, why are you crying? Especially after you gave him that ring?" Ryeowook asks.

Yesung fakes a smile. "Should I start this story from 28 years ago?" he asks.

"Huh?" Ryeowook asks confusedly.

"28 ears ago... There was this kid named Kim Yesung, he loves his father so much. His father is a pilot, that's why he wished to be a pilot just like his father. But one day, his father died on an accident, leaving him with his mother and little brother. Blood related brother" Yesung said, starting his story. "Life gets harder as the day passed by. His mother only worked part times in lots of places, such as café, restaurants, even nightclubs, leaving him and his brother at home, lacking of love and care"

Ryeowook stares at him with pity.

Yesung fakes a smile. "Don't stare at me like that. You're not supposed to feel pity towards me" he said. "But still, all those part time jobs his mother done will never be enough for the three of them. That kid needs to go to school one day, and so does his brother. She can only afford raising one child. So one day, his mother decided to left him at an orphanage, and choose to take care of his brother instead. That kid doesn't understand anything when his mom left him, because he was only 3 back then. But one thing he knows, his mother will never comeback"

There was a moment of silent because Ryeowook was just staring at him in pity.

"From that day, he changed. From the responsible oldest son to a bad boy type. He keeps on doing some pranks towards the owner of the orphanage even though he knows that the woman loves him truly. It's just that... That woman's angry expression whenever he'll suddenly become funny and addictive" Yesung said. "9 years passed, no one wants to adopt that kid because he's too old and he already understands everything, besides, he's such a bad boy, no one wanted him, untill suddenly, he met this boy"

Yesung laughs softly but Ryeowook can still hear sadness in his voice. "That boy is 4 years younger by him, and he was dressed nicely, just like other kids from rich families, he even played with expensive toys. So that kid approached him, asking him, why is he there, and their conversation flows" he said. "I don't know but... Just from the first time talking with him, he knows he fits so well with this boy. And it turns out that the boy's parents is spoiling their son so much that they want to adopt a 12 years old kid to be their son's friend"

Tears starts forming in Yesung's eyes as he remembers his childhood. "Everything was fine. That family was nice, they loved both of them equally even though he was just an adopted child. And that kid got the love he once lacked. They even paid for that kid's flight school, which isn't cheap for sure" he said. "But that's when everything changed. It seems like his step parents loves his stepbrother more than him. They kept on spoiling him, and everytime he'll have an argument with his stepbrother, they'll let his stepbrother win because he got sick easily, which was right. But still, he felt that he's getting further to his new family each and every day"

"Heechul Umma and Hankyung Appa loves both of you the same. Why would you think so?" Ryeowook asks.

"It turns out that the kid becomes greedy. He once lacking of love that he doesn't want to share it to anyone else, even to his stepbrother. He's afraid that he might lack it again" Yesung said. "But it's okay, the kid learned the situation as time passed by. At least untill someday, she met this girl, a high school girl who is 6 years younger than him"

"Is that Lee Sungmin-ssi?" Ryeowook asks.

Yesung nods. "He was just a pilot in training back then, so the company he was working sent him for a socialization about flight safety. That's when he met that girl. That girl was running late and they met each other when that girl ran towards him and told him to drive her to school. Confused, he just follow her orders. Without him noticing, he's already in love with that girl" he said. "He confessed to her, but she rejected him. So he keeps on chasing her, giving her flowers and chocolates everyday, untill one day, that girl accepted him"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "So you're her ex?" she asks. "The one who made Kyu Oppa in that accident 7 years ago?"

Yesung nods. "Everything was fine. Untill he did one stupid mistake. That girl spotted him with his co-worker and thought that he was cheating, so they fought right before he leaves for his training flight to Jeju island" he said. "Avoiding her, he lied to her, telling that he's not yet in Seoul. He even flirted with his co-worker. But unfortunately, that girl sees everything, and they were involved on a big fight. He tried to explain by pulling that girl inside his car and drives it at maximum speed, and explained to her, but... He accidentally hit his stepbrother"

Ryeowook stares at him unbelievably. "So Oppa haven't know about this?" she asks.

Yesung shook his head. "Not only him, even my step parents doesn't know" he said. "It's only me and Minnie who knows it"

"W-why did you do that? Why did you become so... Cruel towards them? They loved you so much! How could you do this?" Ryeowook asks.

"I know!" Yesung raised his voice in frustration. Tears starts falling from his eyes. "I know it was my fault. I know I was being cruel. But what can I do? I regretted it, that's why I kept it a secret. I don't want to lose my family for the second time"

Ryeowook laughs sarcastically. "You deserve to lose them after all" she said.

"Do you know how does it feel to be abandoned?" Yesung asks. "Do you know how does it feel to be a second choice?"

Ryeowook didn't say anything. Yesung was right, she doesn't know all of it. "Fine. Continue your story. I think I need to hear untill it's finished" she said.

"So next, the girl was so sick of him. She met his stepbrother, without realizing that she had made his stepbrother fall for her" Yesung said. "And it turns out that the girl loves his stepbrother too, it's just that she's blind of her own feelings. The boy knows it, but he kept it a secret because he can't tell it"

"Why?"

"I want to tell it, but I can't" Yesung said. "Have you ever feel the greed of loving someone? When you know something, but you can't tell it because this greed is telling you to have that person to yourself?"

Ryeowook didn't say anything. She knows it. And she has done it. Once. Towards Sungmin. When she told her to leave Kyuhyun when in fact she knows that Kyuhyun can never be happy without her.

"Then one day, the girl married his stepbrother. She still thought that she doesn't love him back then" Yesung said. "But the boy knows it. They were fine and happy, untill one day, on his stepbrother's 23rd birthday"

Ryeowook stares at him confusedly.

"That girl had a big fight with his stepbrother, and unfortunately, he visited his stepbrother's house that day" Yesung said. "Then the girl suddenly kissed him, making him shock. When he asks why did she do that, she told him how she never loved his stepbrother at all. Of course the boy was shocked. How could she be so blind of her own feelings? And the way she tell her story, how could she be such a ? But that girl told him that she had his biggest secret with her and that he needs to just follow what she wants because however she knows the boy still loves her. And he becomes weak of that girl"

"So, Lee Sungmin-ssi is the cause why are you like this?" Ryeowook asks. 

Yesung shook his head. "Jealousy is the main cause"

"Jealousy?"

Yesung nods. "I'm jealous of him" he said. "He got all that he wants in a blink of an eye. Besides, his life is so different from mine. He has a rich and loving parents, unlike me--"

"But his parents are yours too now" Ryeowook said.

"He has this good looks that makes everyone fall for him just by looking at him"

"You're also handsome" 

"He get his dream in a blink of an eye"

"He worked hard for it too. Remember when he was in high school? He stressed himself by studying too much" Ryeowook said. "Besides, you also achieved your dream"

There was a moment of silent. "He has a girl who loves him truly like you" Yesung finally said.

"Maybe you just haven't met that girl yet"

"Minnie loves him. Not me"

"But he doesn't know it" Ryeowook said. "Haven't he told you about how proud he is to you?"

"What?" Yesung asks confusedly. Proud? What must Kyuhyun be proud of him?.

Ryeowook nods. "He's so proud to have a brother like you. He said that you're the only 'mature' person in the house" she said before chuckling.

"What would he be proud of me?" Yesung asks. "I'm a mean brother"

"No you're not" Ryeowook said. "Oppa keeps on telling me about how proud he is to you. You're a successful pilot, and you always let him win on every single of your arguments"

"Because Umma and Appa keeps on telling me that he gets sick easily" Yesung said. "You know he's the baby in the family"

Ryeowook smiles upon hearing him. She pats his shoulder. "But still, it's a good thing" she said. "He often said how he wants to say sorry for all those arguments, because somehow he knew he was wrong, but it's just that his pride is too high to say that"

There was a moment of silent because Yesung doesn't know what else to say.

"See? You don't have anything to be jealous of him" Ryeowook said. She hugs him and pats his back gently. "You also had a perfect life. It's just that you decided to follow the wrong path. God make his creature as pairs. You just haven't met the girl that was meant for you"

Yesung was shock when Ryeowook hugs him. How could her hug felt so warm and welcoming like this?. It felt like he finally got something he lacked after years. 

Ryeowook lets go of him after a few seconds. She stares right into his eyes and wipes his tears. "So don't cry anymore. Kyu Oppa will be shocked if he know his brother that he become proud of cried in front of a girl" she said as she chuckles softly. "Now, think about this once more, and make your decision. It's your life, and the life of the ones you love. Your decision matters"

Yesung closes his eyes as he felt Ryeowook's fingers on his face. It felt warm and comfortable. "I'm planning to break up with Minnie soon" he said. "That's why I gave that ring to Kyu. I want him to know that I had already completely gave Minnie to him and that I won't bother him anymore"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "Really?"

Yesung nods as he slowly opens his eyes. "I'm tired of all this. I'm tired of hiding the fact that I know who Minnie really loves" he said. "And I'm tired of feeling guilty. I kept on feeling guilty everytime I hurt Kyu indirectly. I guess I'll just stop"

Ryeowook smiles at him. She lets go of him as she stares at the night sky. "So we're two mean 'second leads'"

"Second leads?" Yesung asks confusedly. "Besides, you're not even mean"

"Yes. Second leads. Because Kyu Oppa and Lee Sungmin-ssi is the main leads" Ryeowook said. "And we're the home-wrecker mean second leads"

Yesung laughs softly. "You're not even mean" he said

"Who says? I lied towards Lee Sungmin-ssi. I told her to left Kyu Oppa for his good" Ryeowook said. "When in fact I know he can never be happy without her. That's why I understand the greed that you're talking about"

Yesung stares at her unbelievably. "I thought that was my thing?" he asks.

"That's our thing" Ryeowook said. "But, Oppa, you know what?"

"What?" Yesung asks.

"I used to hate you a lot before. I even started calling you jerk" Ryeowook said. "You're such a good person, why did you changed? Why did you do this?. But now that I've heard your side of the story, I guess I can understand"

Yesung fakes a smile. "You don't need to understand" he said. "I'm really being a jerk"

Ryeowook shook her head. "No, I need to understand. You need at least someone to understand you" she said. "Now that I think about it, I think we're on the same ship"

"Ship?"

Ryeowook didn't say anything and stand up and stretched her body instead. "But now that you already wants to go off of this ship, I think I need to find something better to do, too" she said. "Maybe I'll date any random guys at those nightclubs so I can move on? Or maybe I'll apologize to Lee Sungmin-ssi for deceiving her"

Yesung chuckles. "You should apologize to her" he said.

Ryeowook shook her head. "I just said maybe. But I think it's not" she said. "She deserves it. She needs to know that she's not the one who's hurt in their relationship, so stop acting like one"

"It's Minnie, she's a drama queen" Yesung said. "You should understand"

"It's okay. She need people to stop understanding her, so that she'll stop being a drama queen" Ryeowook said. "Anyway, fighting on breaking up with her!"

Yesung nods. "And I'm also planning to leave the Cho family as soon as Kyu wakes up" he said. "And maybe change my surname back to Kim"

"What? Are you out of you mind? Why would you do that?" Ryeowook asks.

"Because I can only hurt them" Yesung said. "I've lied too much"

Ryeowook frowns at him. "You're stupid" she said. "Don't even think to leave them!"

"Why?"

"They loves you truly. Can't you see?" Ryeowook asks. "They won't be happy once you left them. They've raised you for 19 years already!"

"But--" Yesung stops talking when Ryeowook puts a finger on his lips to stop him from talking.

"Ssh! I don't take any arguments!" she said before letting go of him. "Anyway, see you later!" she adds before leaving the rooftop.

Yesung smiles as he stares at her back. He touches his lips. "So weird... Being mature and immature at the same time" he said. "Weird... But lovable"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Kyuhyun was walking at the side road, on his way to school. Hankyung had insisted that he needs to take him to school, so that another accident won't happen, but he refused. Like, what? His friends would make fun of him for being such a baby.

He closes his eyes as he felt the wind blowing. Without him noticing, it was already the end of august, and autumn is approaching.

In the previous life, he was preparing for his wedding this time. He's being so bussy with stuffs that he doesn't even have time to relax like this.

"So this is how does it feels like to still be free on autumn" he said softly.

"You said it like it's a good thing" Kangin said, coming out of nowhere.

Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes and turns towards him. "Why? It's not a bad thing though" he said. "I miss my single days"

Kangin rolls his eyes at him. "Are you trying to say that you regret getting married at such a young age?" he asks.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "I don't" he said. "It's just that, I sometimes missed my single days. Where I can still be the baby of the family, where me and Yesung were really close, where I can play with my friends untill night without someone--well, unless Mrs. Heenim nagging to me, and where I can spend a day without crying or being hurt"

Kangin sighs. "About your decision to take a revenge, are you sure it was a good one?" he asks.

Kyuhyun sighs. He shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know" he said.

"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" Kangin asks suspiciously.

"I... Don't know. I don't hate them. At least untill I heard the fact that they lied to me for these 7 years" Kyuhyun said. He clenched his fist. "How could they lied right behind me like that? What did I do wrong? It's like those questions suddenly appeared in my head. And suddenly, I really want them to feel what I felt for these past 7 years"

"Are you sure you're supposed to be 27 years old? You're so childish" Kangin said.

"Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?"

There was a moment of silent. Kangin sighs. "Fine, maybe I never experienced the same thing" he said. "Now that you've involved other people here, what are you going to do?"

"Other people?"

"Ryeowook"

Kyuhyun nods. "I know what to do" he said.  "I'm going to make Minnie feels jealous of my relationship to Wookie"

"What does have to do with Yesung?" Kangin asks. "However, he's the main problem here"

Kyuhyun laughs sarcastically. He flashes a smirk. "I know Minnie. She'll never let go of something that she wants untill she gets it. So, even if I already has a girlfriend, she'll keeps on chasing me untill she got me" he said. "And she'll keeps on rejecting Yesung while she's on that chase. When the girl that you loves truly keeps on chasing another man that doesn't even look at her and keeps on rejecting you instead, You know how much that hurts. And that's it. I want them to feel how much I've been hurt for those 7 years"

Kangin shivers upon hearing him. "No wonder they call you evil" he said. "Are you sure that you won't hurt Ryeowook in process? She's a nice girl. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like this"

Kyuhyun sighs. He stares at the sun. It was shining so brightly. He raises his hand to cover some of the sun shine. "I'll make sure I won't hurt her" he said. "She's just like a little sister to me"

He was shock when someone hugs him from behind. "Guess who?" said a girl voice.

Kyuhyun smiles. It doesn't take him anytime to figure out who that high pitched voice belong to. "Wookie" he said as he turns to face her. The girl that is in his sisterzone.

Ryeowook pouts. "Aish, you can always guess it right" she said.

Kyuhyun laughs softly. "You know your voice is unique" he said.

Ryeowook taps her chin. "Then remind me not to say anything next time" she said. "Who are you talking to?"

"Eh?"

Ryeowook chuckles. "I noticed you saying something awhile ago" she said. "But I see no one here"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened upon hearing her. He stares at Kanging who also seemed panicked while gestured calling someone. "I was... I was on the phone awhile ago" he said. "My... Wife? No, I mean mom called" he adds when he sees Kangin gesturing a women.

Ryeowook nods as she heard his explanation. "Anyway, today is your first day of going back to school, right?" she asks. "How do you feel?"

"Half excited, half tired" Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook laughs softly. "What kind of answer is that?" she asks.

"My kind of answer" Kyuhyun said. "Anyway, Wookie, may I ask something?"

"What is it, Boyfriend?"

Kyuhyun smiles bitterly upon hearing her calls him boyfriend. "Well... You know I haven't love you yet" he said. "What if I failed to love you? And fall in love with someone else instead?"

There was a moment of sience. Ryeowook stares at him sadly. "Are you trying to tell me that you love someone else? Who is that?" she asks sadly. "We were just starting"

Kyuhyun quickly shook his head. "No, no, no. It's not like that" he said "it was just, what if"

Ryeowook smiles upon hearing him. "I'm glad to hear that" she said. "Anyway, may I answer it selfishly?"

"Just answer it with truth"

"Well, I'll be mad of course. How come you're ditching me who's always there for you?" Ryeowook said. "It takes time, but I'll understand. Love doesn't mean we need to have each other. I'll be mad at first. But I'll understand. Just don't ask me to move on from you"

"So you're going to be hurt?"

Ryeowook nods. "Who isn't?" she asks. "But I'll understand even if it takes time" she adds which reminds her of something. "Ah, and can I ask you something too?"

"What's that?" Kyuhyun asks as he holds Ryeowook's hand and walks with her.

"What if suddenly there's a girl who have a big crush towards you? And you're interested with that girl?" 'obviously' she adds in mind.

There was a moment of silent. "Only if you'll let me go" Kyuhyun said as he smiles weakly towards her.

Ryeowook stares at him sadly without him noticing. 'So I still need to let you go?' she thought as she remembers something that happened before.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Ryeowook was shocked to see Sungmin in front of her condo. "Minnie? What are you doing here? Early in the morning?" she asks. "You're supposed to be at school, or at least on your way to school?"

Sungmin just smiles at her. "I want to ask you something" she said.

Ryeowook smiles at her. "What is it?" she asks.

"Unnie, do you like Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asks.

Ryeowook's eyes widened as she blushed slightly. "Why?" she asks.

"Just tell me. Is it a yes or no?"

'What does this girl wants?' Ryeowook thought suspiciously. "No" she decided to lie. "I only think of him as my Oppa, why?"

Sungmin's eyes widened as she smiles sweetly towards her. "Really?" she asks. Ryeowok nods. "Yay! Then I can get help from you!"

"What do you mean?" Ryeowook asks confusedly.

Sungmin blushed profusely. "I... Actually I liked him" she said, making Ryeowook feels jealous.

Well, who wouldn't be jealous if there's a cute and beautiful high school girl who had a crush on your boyfriend who seemed like he's interested with that girl?.

"So, what kind of help do you want?" Ryeowook asks, pretending that she's fine. However, Sungmin is younger than her, she needs to be mature. However, it's not like it's her decision, it's Kyuhyun's decision on which one he'll choose. And she can never meddle on it.

"Well... Can I ask you what kind of girl he likes?"

'I don't even know' Ryeowook thought.  "Well... He never had a girlfriend before, so I don't know" she said.

"I see" Sungmin said as she nods. "But you'll help me find out, right? Please~"

Ryeowook laughs softly upon seeing her. "Arasseo" she said. "Be thankful that you're cute"

Sungmin laughs as she hugs her tightly. "Thank you, Unnie~" she said happily. "You're the best"

Ryeowook was jealous. It can't be helped. Especially with the fact that it seemed like Kyuhyun is interested on Sungmin.

She sighs. 'I can't believe that I'm helping my rival' she thought.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Wookie? What are you thinking?" Kyuhyun asks, stopping her thoughts.

"Ah, nothing~" Ryeowook said. "Anyway, Oppa, what kind of girl do you like?"

Kyuhyun was shock with that question. "Why? Want to change yourself?" he asks. "Don't do that. Just be yourself"

Ryeowook pouts. "Do you think I'll do those kind of stupid things?" she asks. "I was just curious"

There was a moment of silent. Kyuhyun suddenly think of Sungmin. The girl whom he really love no matter how much she had hurt him. He smiles upon remembering it. "I like this girl who never take a look at me no matter what I do" he said. "The girl who never loves me no matter how much she hurt me"

Ryeowook just stares at him confusedly. "Who's that girl?" she asks.

Kyuhyun just smiles at her. "Someone I know" he said. "We were both young when I first saw her"

"If she keeps on hurting you, why did you love her?"

Kyuhyun shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know" he said. "It's just that... The feeling just show up whenever I'll see her. That feeling never changed since the first time I saw her. And if I had the chance to reset my life, I'll still choose her"

Ryeowook knows she had no chance when she heard him. She faked a smile. "Do I know her?" she asks.

Kyuhyun nods. " you know her" he said. "Maybe you'll even hate her in the future"

"Is she younger than me?" Ryeowook asks.

Kyuhyun just shrugs his shoulder. "Maybe" he said before letting go of Ryeowook's hand and walks away.

Ryeowook was confused at first, but upon hearing his last answer, it's very obvious. 

"It's very obvious. It's Minnie" she whispers sadly as she stares at his back that is getting further.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Why are you here?" Sungmin asks when she sees Yesung in front of Kyuhyun's house.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

Sungmin laughs sarcastically. "No" she said. "There's nothing we need to talk about"

"Minnie, please" Yesung said. "I just want to fix put everything back on its place"

"By what?" Sungmin asks sarcastically. "By telling me one of your bulls"

"No, please. It's not about--"

"Then what is it about?"

"I've told you, I just want to--"

"Do I looks like I care?"

"Could you please listen to me untill I finish talking before you speak?!" Yesung asks, raising his voice in anger. "Was it a sin for you to listen to other people?! You never listen to other people! That's why your life is such a mess!"

Sungmin's eyes widened upon hearing him. "You... You just said that my life is a mess?" she asks.

Yesung quickly realizes what he just said. "I-I'm sorry" he said.

"So what if my life is a mess? You're one of the person who made my life a mess!" Sungmin said, raising her voice at him.

Yesung sighs. "Minnie, listen"

"What do you want me to listen to? Your bulls? Or your another comment of my life?" Sungmin asks.

"Let's break up" Yesung said firmly.

Sungmin's eyes widened. "What?"

"Let's break up" Yesung repeated.

"Why?"

"I have lots of reasons" Yesung said. "But the main reason was that I want to put everything back on its place. You're belong to Kyu. Your place is with Kyu. Not with me"

Sungmin stares at him sadly. "But... I don't love him" she said. "I love you"

Yesung shook his head. "No, you don't love me" he said. "And I'm tired of hiding that fact to you"

Sungmin stares at him confusedly. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"Lee Sungmin, how can you be so blind of your own feelings?" Yesung asks. "If you don't love Kyu, why would you marry him?"

"It was because of guilt--"

"No. It wasn't" Yesung said. "It's you. You'll fight for it if you don't want it. But you accepted it. You love him and not me"

"But--"

"Minnie, let me ask you, how do you feel when you first know that Kyu was on a coma state?" Yesung asks.

Sungmin didn't say anything. She felt really misserable back then. She doesn't know where to go or where to tell how does she felt. And it gets worse after she met Ryeowook and Changmin.

"See? You can't even answer me" Yesung said.

"But... I felt comfortable whenever I'm with you" Sungmin said.

"You take me as an older brother"

"But... I--"

"All you're feeling towards me were just pure lust and desire because you can't get it from your husband" Yesung said. He fakes a smile. "Now, that you already know, go back to him" he said.

Actually, it hurts. It hurts more than he had expected. But he need to pretend to be fine and let go, or else he'll not only hurt himself, but also Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and even his step parents.

"Was... It too late for me?" Sungmin ask.s

"There's no too late when it comes to love" Yesung said. "Kyu never hate you. Go back to him"

"How could he doesn't hate me?" Sungmin asks. "I've done lots of bad things towards him"

Yesung shook his head. "No, Minnie. Let me give you this as an example" he said. "You cheated on him. And he knows that fact really well, but did he ever cheated on you? Even once?"

Sungmin shook her head. "But... Don't we love each other?"

Yesung fakes a smile. "We love each other" he said. "Back then. Before you got married. As of now, we love each other. As brother and sister"

"But... What about you?" Sungmin asks. "Do you love someone else?"

That's when Yesung suddenly remembers Ryeowook. He laughs softly upon remembering her. "Maybe" he said. "I'm not so sure"

Sungmin smiles at him. "Good luck" she said. "Anyway, Oppa, may I hug you for one last time?"

Yesung nods. "Of course, come here" he said as he hugs her.

They were still hugging each other untill they heard something fell on the ground.

It was a bag, a women's bag.

And both of them knows really well whose bag is that.

"Umma... Appa..." Yesung said weakly.

Hankyung raises an eyebrow. "What are both of you doing here?" he asks.

Yesung stares at Heechul. She seemed really disappointed.

'There's no point of lying now' he thought. "I'll explain. Go inside first"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Seriously, Lee Sungmin, what happened to you today? You keeps on yawning during classses" Eunhyuk said when they are already at Sungmin's bedroom, working on their group task.

"Yeah, and I noticed you arrived at school so early in the morning" Kibum adds. "Tell me, what's going on, huh?"

"Did you fight with your mom?" Eunhyuk asks.

Sungmin shook her head. "No, it's not like that..."

"Then your father?"

"No! Would you please listen to me?" Sungmin asks irritatedly. "Well... I just visited someone early in the morning before she left for school"

"Who? Kyuhyun Oppa?" Kibum asks.

"I said SHE" Sungmin said, emphasizing the word 'she'.

"Then who?" Kibum asks. "As far as I know we're your only girl friends because you're such a childish drama queen, the girls in our class hates you"

"Yeah. And only our girl seniors wants to befriend you" Eunhyuk adds. "Because you're cute"

Sungmin pouts. "Aish, I'm not that annoying" she said. "It's Ryeowook Unnie"

"Ryeowook?" Kibum asks. She taps her chin, trying to remember where did she heard that girl's name. "Ah! Isn't she Kyuhyun Oppa's girlfriend?"

"No! She's not his girlfriend!" Sungmin said. "She even admitted that she only thought of him as an oppa"

Kibum chuckles. "Okay, okay, I get it" she said. "Now, why did you visited her early in the morning?"

"I... Well, I asked her for her help on what kind of... Well... You know" Sungmin said.

"What kind of what?"

"Aish, seriously how can't you guys not understand?" Sungmin asks. She blushes profusely. "What kind of girl Kyuhyun Oppa likes"

Kibum and Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "OMG, you can't be!" they squealed in unison.

Sungmin rolls her eyes at them. "Well... I can" she said.

"So you're already planning to confess?" Kibum asks.

Sungmin nods. "But firstly, I think I need to do some research first, that's why I asked for help from Ryeowook Unnie" she said.

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow. "And you believed her?" she asks.

"Well... Ryeowook Unnie is a good girl. She can't be lying" Sungmin said.

"Heol. Are you innocent or just stupid?" Kibum asks. "Look, if you said like Siwon, do you think I'll tell you that I'm his girlfriend?"

Sungmin shook her head. "So what you guys want me to do?"

"Confess to him right now!" they both said in unison.

"What?!"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Hyung, are you busy?" Kyuhyun asks when he sees Yesung sitting on the living room sofa while checking on his phone.

"Do I looks like I'm busy?" Yesung asks. He smiles at him. "Come here"

Kyuhyun sat beside him.

Yesung ruffles his hair. "Now, what do you want to talk about?" he asks. "I thought you're avoiding me" he adds which were kind of right.

Well, Kyuhyun is not a kind of person who can act the exact opposite of his true feelings--well, it was proven by how he chooses to just kept quite in front of Yesung and Sungmin in his previous life. He was mad at Yesung for planning everything behind him and all, so he can't pretend that they were fine. At least he needs time to prepare himself untill he can.

And now is the right time. He needs to make sure whether he needs to execute his plan or not.

Well... After hearing what Kangin said awhile ago... He's not so sure to execute his plan or not.

He faked a smile. "No I'm not. Why would you think so?" he asks. "Well... You see... Since you're not busy, I just want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Oh, don't be too serious. It's nothing important" Kyuhyun said. "I was just curious... Do you have a girlfriend?"

Yesung's smile suddenly vanished. There was a moment of silent. "No, I don't" he said. "Why did you ask?"

'He isn't lying on this one' Kyuhyun thought. "Nothing... Well... Because... You see, I already have Wookie now, and it's so weird if you don't have a girlfriend yet because you're older than me. Or... Do you have an ex girlfriend that you still loves untill now?"

"W-why would you think so? Past is past" Yesung said nervously.

"Well... Then do you have a girl that you loves?" Kyuhyun asks. "Minnie, for example?"

Yesung was shock by his question. But he quickly managed to control himself. "No. I don't even know her before that accident" he said. "Why would you think that I love her?"

Kyuhyun sighs without Yesung noticing. He clenched his fist.

Then it's really official.

He needs to execute his plan.

He was about to say something when the doorbell rings. "I guess I need to open thw door" he said as he walks towards the door and opens it. "Who... Minnie?"

Sungmin was standing there, with a floral print dress, baby pink coat and a baby pink flat shoes. Her hair was tied in a half ponytail. And she was wearing a slight make up.

Kyuhyun blushes upon seeing her. "Why are you here?" he asks.

Sungmin smiles sweetly towards him. "I have something to tell you" she said.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Please explain to us what's going on" Hankyung said. "Or are you will keeps on being quite like this?"

Heechul nods. "Yeye, please, explain" she said. "It's not like what it seems, right?"

Yesung stares at Sungmin. She just stares at the floor. He takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry" he said, making everyone in the room stares at him. "But it was. Minnie is having an affair with me"

"Oppa!"

"Cho Yesung!"

Sungmin and Hankyung shouted in unison.

Hankyung takes a deep breath. "Don't you know the fact that she's your brother's wife?" he asks. He turns towards Sungmin. "And you, how could you do this to both of them? Are you happy now that everything already turns bad like this?"

Heechul who was about to cry just taps her husband's shoulder gently, calming him down. She takes a deep breath. "Don't be too emotional. Let me do it" she said. "Now, Yeye, it's your turn to speak, tell us. Why did you do that to your own brother?"

Yesung takes a deep breath. "If I'll tell you everything, can you stop blaming Minnie? Besides, we just broke up awhile ago. She has nothing to do with me anymore. I swear. You can disown me or even kill me if it's proven that I'm lying" he said. "So it's none of her fault"

"No, Oppa, it's my fault, all of this won't happen if I--"

"It's not your turn to speak, Minnie" Heechul said. She turns towards Yesung. "Fine, Yeye, I believe you. Now, tell us why did you do that"

Yesung didn't say anything. "I... I don't know where to start" he said. "I'm... I'm afraid that I'll disappoint you"

"You're already disappointing us. A lot" Hankyung said. "You're our oldest son. We're really proud of you, but why did you do this to us? To your family?"

"Honey, I never told you to speak if it'll just worsen the situation" Heechul said. "Yeye, we're really disappointed on you. It's a lie if we don't. But that's okay. Just speak. Maybe your explanation will help"

Yesung stares at Heechul. Tears starts forming in his eyes. "I'm... Sorry" he said. "I also felt guilty for all of this. I don't want this to happen"

Heechul nods. "I know. You're a good kid. You'll never plan any of this" she said. "Now, explain"

Yesung takes a deep breath. "It was started even before Kyu and Minnie got married. 9 years ago to be exact" he said. "We're already a couple"

"What?" Heechul and Hankyung asks in unison.

Yesung nods. "But 2 years later, we broke up because of a big fight. I can't accept that break up because I still love her" he said. "I drove the car in maximum speed because I don't want her to leave but... Unfortunately, Kyu was there"

Heechul's tears starts falling down from her eyes upon hearing him. "Are you trying to say that the accident 7 years ago... You're the cause of it?" she asks.

Yesung nods. "Minnie helped me keeping it a secret" he said.

"But... Why? What did we ever do to you?" Heechul asks.

"I'm sorry... I also felt guilty--"

Heechul shook her head. "No, you're not" she said. "If you're guilty, you should've admitted it years ago. Are you even the Yesung that we raised for 19 years?"

Yesung feels hurt upon hearing her. And finally it comes. He's abandoned. His family hate him.

Again.

Just the thought of it makes him no longer able to control his tears. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know I'm not supposed to do this or feel this way, but I was... Afraid"

"What must you be afraid of? It's not you who's supposed to be afraid after all that you've done" Heechul said.

"Umma..."

"Don't call me that" Heechul said, making everyone in the room except Yesung stares at her in shock.

"Honey, you're not supposed to say that" Hankyung said, calming her.

"Then what are you expecting me to do? He already did something really bad to us" Heechul said. "He's our son. But how come he kept those kind of important thing a secret to us? Especially if his brother is the victim?"

"Fine, Mrs. Kim Heechul" Yesung corrected. He takes a deep breath before he continues. "I was afraid that this thing will happen once I tell you the truth"

"What thing?" Hankyung asks.

Yesung stares at his step parents. "Did you know why I was on that orphanage?" he asks.

There was a moment of silent.

"My father died, leaving my mother with me and my brother" he said. "But life gets harder. She can't afford to raise two childs at once. Especially with te fact that my brother was just a year younger than me. So she decided to left me in an orphanage and choose my brother instead"

Yesung takes a deep breath as he wipes his tears. "I'm so happy when I finally got a new family" he said. "Especially when my new family really loves me just like their own son. But as I gets older, that treatment changed, making me felt afraid"

"We never changed any treatment to you" Heechul said.

"I'm sorry if I feel this way, but..." Yesung said. "I started to feel that you love Kyu more than me. Just like how I thought that my mother loves my brother more than me"

Heechul stares at him unbelievably. "Why?"

"I live lacking of love for years" Yesung said. "And as soon as I got the love that I lacked, you suddenly started treating Kyu specially. You'll get him anything that he wants as soon as he asked for it, and you'll even let him win everytime we had an argument"

"I know I wasn't supposed to feel this way, because it felt like a side dish that wanted to be the main dish, but..." he takes a deep breath. "I felt jealous. I know that however Kyu is the real son while I'm just the fake one, but still..."

"No, you're not fake" Heechul said. "You're our real son"

Yesung shook his head. "You just told me that you're no longer my mother" he said. "And that's what I'm afraid of if I tell you the truth. That I'll be abandoned once more"

"No, Yeye, I didn't mean it" Heechul said.

"You're right" Yesung said. "I deserved it. I deserved to be abandoned. No one wants me"

"No, Yesung" Hankyung said. "We want you. You're our son"

"I'm not. I keeps on disappointing you" Yesung said. "As I get to flight school, I felt like you guys are getting farther. Even Kyu. He's not treating me the same. And I get it. Maybe that's because he finally realized that we're not on the same level. I'm just an adopted child, while he's the biological one"

"No, it's not like that" Heechul said. "Kyu still thought of you as his own brother. His bestest brother. Don't you know how much he missed you?"

"Please don't lie. It'll just hurt me more" Yesung said. "You don't need to lure me. No longer. I'll leave this family once Kyu wakes up so that there'll be no strangers in this family"

That's when Heechul gets up and hugs him tightly. "Yeye, are you stupid? You're not a stranger! You're our son!" she said.

"But... I disappointed you"

"Everyone has ever disappointed their parents. At least once" Hankyung said as he sat beside him. "Even I did"

"But you don't love me" Yesung said weakly.

"Don't ever think so" Heechul said as she wipes Yesung's tears. "We love you. If we don't, we'll never adopt you on the first place"

Hankyung nods. "We're sorry to make you feel that way" he adds as he hugs him too.

Yesung smiles. He hugs them back. "Thank you, Umma, Appa" he said. "You're the best step parents in the universe"

"Nuh-uh" Heechul said. "Parents. Not step parents"

Yesung nods. "Yes, parents. The best parents in the universe" he said.

"Now, promise that there'll be no more secrets between us?" Hankyung asks.

Yesung nods. "Promise" he said.

Heechul lets go of Yesung and turns towards Sungmin. "Minnie?"

"Yes?"

"Come here" Heechul said as she smiles at her.

Sungmin stares at her sadly. "But I hurt your son?" she asks.

Heechul pouts. "So do you want me to tell Kyu to divorce with you?" she asks.

"No! Please" Sungmin said as she starts crying. "I... I thought I don't love him for these years. That's why I came to Yesung Oppa, and forced him to start all of this, but... I was just blind of my own feelings. I just... Realized how important he is to me when he's already like this. When I almost lose him... Please, I don't want to lose him even before I can correct everything... Please"

"Aw, how sweet" Heechul said. "That's okay. Don't take it too seriously. Now come here"

Sungmin come towards her and hugs her. "I'm sorry, Umma, Appa, Yesung Oppa, Kyu, I'm really sorry" she said.

Hankyung nods. He smiles at her and ruffles her hair. "We understand" he said. "Now, promise that we won't hurt each other again?"

"Promise" They all said in unison.

Finally, everything has went back into its place. You just need to say the truth, right?.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Minnie? Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asks when he sees Sungmin in front of their house.

"I have something to tell you" Sungmin said as she smiles sweetly towards him.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Promise that you're not going to tease me for this?" Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun nods. "Of course. What is it?"

Sungmin takes a deep breath. "Oppa, I like you" she said. "I... I love our stupid little conversations. I love it when you're going to tease me, I love it when you said some sweet stuffs towards me... I like you"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened upon hearing her. It was everything he expected so that he can execute his plan, but... When it happens,

Why does it felt so hard like this?.

 

To be continued...