Habby Pirthday

Not Everything is About Summer

Are you guys still alive? KrisYeol shippers? Hi, it’s been a long time.

If I did not step into the teaching job, you may still have your weekly updates of this fic. I meant to give new chapters for this month if time would let me and I don't have grades to compute. I'm REEEAAALLLY sorry. These things I'm writing now is becoming my blog already so if you want to know more about my current state, you can check my blog next week.

Today is the 6th of November but I'm sure, if I post this thing, it will appear NOV 7 (Really? Asianfanfics?)

 

This is not an update but let me give you a sneak peek to my characters. Remember: this is a fic and not a legit crap thank you very much.

 

✿✿✿

 

INTERVIEW WITH THE CAST

Yeorum: Hi, readers! Like what Authornim said, she could not give you an update and that's becoming redundant already. For the first time as a fanfic writer, she produced a talk with the cast. Our guest for today – can you guess it already? It’s no other than our favorite couple: Kris and Chanyeol!

KREASE: tumblr_inline_oel7tz0FoX1ut6lyb_500.gif

                Really? Your favorite couple?

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_nx8fm7Au6v1snj0ne_500.gif

                Kris, your name.

KREASE: tumblr_inline_nqz3oaT8gX1rehnjn_500.gif

                Yah! Can you change that?

Yeorum: LOL, we’re just beginning our segment but we’re getting technical difficulties. So btw, about your question… Yah, I’m the interviewer, remember?

Kris: tumblr_inline_o182zn93yp1tab8ic_500.gif

         But, you said “Our Favorite Couple”. Thank you, technical team, for changing what’s written on the screen.

Yeorum: Yes, because if I’m in my normal mode now, I’ll get a lot of bashing from your shippers.

Kris: tumblr_inline_n5nxrzQW6w1ql6qbh.gif

         Well, I appreciate that.

Yeorum: Anyway, you guys haven’t greeted our readers appropriately yet.

Kris: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cs8p7co9nu8s4kkso8cs044kg_640.gif

        Oh, sorry about that. Good day, you already know me, I’m the President of Four Seasons Academy, Kris Wu.

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_np1qpoclCR1qabn8e_500.gif

                And, I’m Chanyeol.

                tumblr_o01y94ym4B1qde8rwo1_500.gif

                Umm… I don’t really know how to introduce myself.

Yeorum: Aw. Our Chanyeol is so cute. Don’t be embarrassed, boy, this interview is for you.

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_ntfsvnFPBA1ruvz88_500.gif

                Yes, thanks.

Kris: tumblr_inline_nab1fjvVX71s9jqjt.gif

         Isn’t he so adorable? That’s why many people in this story are taking advantage of you. Speaking of which, isn’t Summer one of the main too?

Yeorum: She is. But, her absence has to do with the coming events in the story.

Chanyeol and Kris: tumblr_inline_n3jbbbmNc91sd53cf.gif(don't mind Sehun on the bg)

                              Oh…

Kris: It’s been cliché anyway that’s she’s missing in action. Someone asked in the comments that she’s a ghost which is not impossible to happen in the future.

Chanyeol: tumblr_o12dk7CyYc1uz02p4o1_250.gif

                 KREASE! That’s a spoiler!

Kris: tumblr_n9l83gaPcG1teiv9io2_500.gif

        Sorry, my bad.

Yeorum: *Dumbfounded but shakes it off* Guys, I guess it’s time to change the topic.

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_nyzz5yLRiX1tab8ic_500.gif

                Right.

Yeorum: *Inhales deeply* So, can you tell us what should we anticipate for the upcoming chapters?

Chanyeol: large.jpg

                 A new tag team.

Kris: tumblr_n81r6hdUZ21r8t99eo1_500.gif

         More drama.

Chanyeol: tumblr_nlpw5yjR8y1sqy4rjo1_540.gif

                 More action.

Kris: tumblr_inline_oaowb9qMFx1twlqcp_500.gif

        Yeah... Fights.

Yeorum: *Sarcastic* Oh, some more punches.

Kris: tumblr_inline_nq9qi0R6zX1skzx31_500.gif

        …

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_nq3qouN9HE1qabn8e_540.gif

                People are confused about my character and what I really feel about Kris.

Kris: tumblr_inline_mrrsnixPJ41qz4rgp.gif

         And, what do you really feel?

Yeorum: Stop that before another spoiler will be spilled.

Kris: Isn’t this getting awkward?

Yeorum: You’re the one who’s making it awkward!

Kris: tumblr_inline_ofia8aBy3o1sg5hgx_500.gif

Chanyeol: 51b0f575c5bc3985a68d45a50155ebb38facc159_hq.gif

                Please… enough of you two. (Kris and Yeorum become silent)

               I do apologize, readers, if this turn out to be like this but surely you will love the next happenings in this fanfiction. There are more characters coming – and, more twists that will blow your mind.

Yeorum: Very good, Chanyeol. Speaking of new characters, there is someone that will complete the riddle of our description: first off, Chanyeol and Kris are the two boys and obviously, Summer is the girl. Second, Kris and Summer started competing for Chanyeol. And the last…

Kris: Min and I will have a face-off for Chanyeol.

Yeorum: I’m not sure if it will be Min.

Kris: So, Chanyeol and that person are gonna go against each other to win me… right?

Yeorum: *sighs* That’s .

Kris: tumblr_inline_nqp73xDmUb1trmtjn_500.gif

         Oh, so now I know that person is ‘BEEP!

Yeorum: Thank you, team, for blocking that in time or else we had a very big spoiler. And, Kris, please.

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_o4m17b2LTI1tab8ic_500.gif

                Don’t worry, Shen. I got everything under control.

tumblr_nhejhldxZ21s9tzt7o1_1280.jpg

Yeorum: *Gasps* What did you do to him, Chanyeol?

               tumblr_inline_ntwqsmkImZ1tuubix_500.gif

               Oh my god! Lucky, he’s the one who’s always getting the consequence here and not you.

HN: What’s going on here?

Yeorum: Nothing, Boss. Chanyeol just knocked him out with his tongue… oops!

HN: Chanyeol!!!

Yeorum: That's all for today.

Chanyeol: tumblr_inline_noq4wvYwwl1qabn8e_500.gif

                 See you next time!

Yeorum: Let's go!

tumblr_inline_noo8pkBcWG1tuubix_500.gif

 

 

 

To be continued…

Happy Birthday, KREASE...