FIFTY FOUR

Please Don't GO!

 

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

“Home sweet home..” Soojin said out loud and hug one of the post in the airport.

Mr. Choi chuckled of the reaction of his daugther.

“It’s much better to hug a human than that cold post Soojin” A husky voice said

Soojin look for the owner of the husky voice and saw a familiar face. Soojin smiles widely and run to that person and hug that person tightly.

“I’m glad to see you Soojin” the husky voice chuckled and hug her back

“I’m happy to see you too Jase” Soojin cheerfully said

“What about me? No hug?” Mr. Choi pouted

“Hi Dad” Jase hug Mr. Choi tightly “I’m happy to see you dad. You’ve never age” Jase compliment

“Jase don’t compliment him that way that will go to his ego” Soojin teasingly said

“Shut up Soojin” Mr. Choi fire back

“I miss you Son, You’ve grown into a fine man” Mr. Choi sincerely said

“Thanks Dad” Jase smiled charmingly “And I miss you too. Let’s go to the mansion so that you guys could rest” Jase uttered.

Mr. Choi, Soojin and Jase went to the car. Jase and Mr. Choi put the laguage on the car’s compartment while Soojin get on the passenger seat after a while Mr. Choi seated on the back of the car Jase went to the driver seat and start the car’s engine.

INSIDE THE CAR...

Jase is focus on the road while Soojin’s eyes was wondering around and Mr. Choi tried to catch some sleep cause he has troubling to have sleep in the plane. Soojin got bored and decided to break the silence.

“It’s been a while and Korea is progressing.” Soojin mumbled

“Yes it is true our country progressing” Jase said while his eyes are fix on the road.

“I can see that judging with this tall building” Soojin chuckled.

Jase smiled.

And an awkward silence sorrounds the two.

“How is Sooyoung?” Soojin in a serious tone.

“You know what’s the answer to your question Soojin” Jase mumbled

“I know that she’s not doing well but I just want to know her condition” Soojin spitefully said

“I know you are worried and so do I but I want you to see for yourself what’s her condition” Jase calmly said

“I understand” Soojin shortly said

Meanwhile Mr. Choi is listening to the conversation of Jase and Soojin also Mr. Choi is very worried for  his youngest child. After 30 minutes of drive the three of them arrived at the Choi mansion in Korea.

“Dad were here” Soojin tried to wake her Dad

Mr. Choi slowly opens his eyes to see that they are already in the mansion. Mr. Choi went out of the car and look around. Were home Sohee. Mr. Choi in his mind.

 

INSIDE THE CHOI MANSION..

Jase instructed the maids to bring the laguages to Mr. Choi and Soojin’s room.

“I’m going to get some rest, I’m draind from the flight” Mr. Choi uttered and went straight to his room without the acknowledgement of the two.

“Dad is really tired he didn’t wait for us to say something” Jase uttered

“Yeah~” Soojin nodded

Jase called one of the maids and instructed her to let Mr. Choi drink the solution to make him sleep better.

“Why don’t you get some rest Soojin I know you are also tired from the trip” Jase in a concerned tone.

“I’m not that tired Jase. So tell me what’s Sooyoung’s condition” Soojin in a serious tone.

“Come with me” Jase said and he went to a nearby room near the staircase Soojin followed him.

“Why are we doing here in the storage room?” Soojin asked

“It’s supposed to be a storage room but I converted it into my office” Jase cheerfully said.

Soojin just shrugged her shoulder.

“Please come in” Jase open the door and signaled Soojin to go first.

Soojin just follow.

The room is white and smells like flowers that just have blossomed.

“Please take a seat”

Soojin followed what have told her. Then Jase went to his safety box and entered the pass code and unlock it.

Inside the safety box was a white folder labeled confidential. Jase took it and he walks to Soojin and he take his seat next to Soojin and he handed the white folder to Soojin.

Soojin look at him skeptically and took the white folder. She open it and begin to read what was written inside on it. Minutes later Soojin was shaking and tears started to fall from her beautiful eyes.

On the other hand.. Jase lowered his head trying to hide the pain.

“Jase..” Soojin said in a low tone.

Jase remained to lowere his head.

“Jase..” Soojin called out again.

Still Jase remained stiff.

Soojin put her hand on Jase shoulder. “Jase..” Soojin softly said..

Slowly Jase tilted his head. He saw the dumb founde Soojin. He took a deep breath and look Soojin in the eyes.

“I know you understand what was written on that paper but we still have one option” Jase uttered.

“Heart transplant” Soojin blurted out.

“Neh~ Sooyoung is the only problem. She didn’t want the operation. I’ve been telling her for two months now” Jase exclaimed.

“We still have time right?”

“Yes, but the percentage will drop each day we delay the operation. She need the operatin as soon as possible. We can’t forced her to do the operation it should be in her free will” Jase exclaimed.

“I know the protocol Jase” Soojin flatly said

“I’ll be meeting her 3 hours from now in my clinic. I’ll tell her about this again.”

“Can I come? I’ll be the one who will talk to her. I’m sure she will listen to me” Soojin muttered.

“No, take some rest your tired Soojin. We will talk to her tomorrow. Besides think how would be your grand entrance ” Jase tried to change the topic.

“Ohh~ right...” Soojin grined.

“You wouldn’t be Choi Soojin without your grand entrance.” Jase chuckled.

Soojin smirk and handed back the white folder back to Jase.

“I’ll take my rest now.” Soojin said and went to the door.

“Okay~ rest well”

Soojin openst the door and look back. “Thanks for changing the topic” Soojin smiled and went out from Jase office.

Jase was taken aback what Soojin said and a smile painted on his face. She definitely know me. Jase thought.

Jase look at the folder and tears started to flow from his eyes “Sooyoung..” He softly whispered

 

AT SOOJIN’S ROOM.

Soojin was lying on her bed thinking what would be her grand entrance but it’s not working. She thought about her baby sister, her only sister that she didn’t want to loose. She keep tossing herself in the bed to get some sleep then she laid her body comfortably and stared at the ceiling.

“Mom~ What would be I’ll say to Sooyoung to get her operation” Soojin uttered she slowly close her yes and think the happy memories of her and Sooyoung. Minutes later Soojin drifted herself to sleep.

 

That evening at Jase clinic..

Jase has arrived in his clinic and was greeted by his secretary.

“Good evening doctor, Ms. Choi is already in your office” His secretary told him.

“Thank you~” Jase smiled and went immediately to his office.

 

JASE OFFICE.

Jase caught Sooyoung sitting comfortably on a customize soffa reading something.

“Sooyoung...” Jase called out and went to his table but his eyes were fixed on Sooyoung.

Sooyoung took a glimpse and smirk and she approaches Jase’s table and handed him a white folder. “You shouldn’t leave your patients data unattended” Sooyoung muttered and take her seat.

Jase eyes widen when he saw that the white folder was Sooyoung’s test result.

“Am I that really sick Oppa?” Sooyoung ask out of the blue.

“Sooyoung.. I didn’t..” Jase couldn’t continue his sentence.

Sooyoung faced him wiht a smile. “It’s alright Oppa, you don’t need to answer”

“Sooyoung” The only word that Jase said

“But still I don’t want the surgery” Sooyoung blurted out and smiled

Jase jaw dropped “Choi Sooyoung! You know what’s going on and still you resist the operation. This is the only way to save you” Jase raises his voice and echoed in the whole clinic.

 

IN THE LOBBY.

The other patients inside the clinic were wondering why the nice, calm doctor was raising his voice.

“Mianhe~” Jase secretary apologize to the patients on Jase behalf.

 

BACK TO JASOO..

“Tell me Sooyoung why don’t you want to have the surgery?” Jase stiffly said

Sooyoung remind silent. “I’ll be get going now.. You still have patients to take care of” Sooyoung quietly said

“Soo..please..” Jase hold Sooyoung’s arm.

“Oppa..You know how much our family means to me.. but don’t forced me to do the things that I don’t want” Sooyoung exclaimed

“Mianhe~”

“I know you are worried... I can handly myself Oppa” Sooyoung look Jase in the eyes and smiled charmingly

Jase let go of Sooyoung’s arm.

“Thank you~” Sooyoung was about to go when Jase stop her

“Sooyoung-Ahh~”

Sooyoung look back.

“At least don’t skip you medicine” Jase reminded her.

“Arasso~ Oppa.” Sooyoung said with a smile.

Jase smile back.

“I’m going now. I’ll see you Oppa” Sooyoung bid good bye.

Jase nod.

Sooyoung was looking for a cab when she caugh heavily she covered with a handkerchief when she stops caughing and when she look at her hanky to her surprise there was blood on it.  Sooyoung gulp and put the hanky back to her purse. She hurriedly finds a cab and went straight to her apartment.

===

I've got three updates in a row. Good for me ^^