FORTY EIGHT

Please Don't GO!

 

So the much awaited confession is here. Do you like it Sara? I hope you do. ^^

 

============

 

Still in the SK Cupcakes.

It’s been a while now since Sooyoung and the Crew left Seohyun and Hyoyeon in the cafe but the two were still silent and just keep staring at one another. Then Hyoyeon phone beep.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Hyoyeon took her phone from her pocket and read the message.

FROM: Sooyoung

I’ll wait for you at the apartment Make a move you Choding or you will loose Seohyun FOREVER.

After Hyoyeon read the message she saw Seohyun was not in the table anymore. Then her eyes begin searching then she stands up and search for Seohyun and she her in the staff room getting her bag.

“Ahhmmm. Your going home?” Hyoyeon asked.

Of course Hyoyeon she will be going home. What a stupid question to ask. Hyoyeon scolded herself in her mind.

“Yeah.. shall we close the store?” Seohyun said.

“We should.” Then Hyoyeon took her stuff from the cabinet. The make sure that everything is in palce then they closes the cafe.

 

OUTSIDE.

“Bye Hyo see you tomorrow” Seohyun was about to leave but Hyoyeon stops her.

“Wait Seohyun..You want to eat an ice cream?” Hyoyeon blurted out

“Wae?”

“Well, if you don’t want to it’s alright” Hyoyeon in a low tone.

Is this her way of asking me out?, Sehyun thought and she look at her wrist watch and saw it was just 9:00 clock in the evening.

“Of course Hyo..” Seohyun smiled.

Hyoyeon’s heart was pounding so fast. Ohh my god! This is great, Hyoyeon thought.

“Alright! Let’s go...” Hyoyeon in a hyper mode.

Seohyun let a small chuckled.

On theie way to the ice cream parlor Hyoyeon was mumbling the word ‘ice cream’ and walked like a soldier.

Seohyun was trying to hold her laughter by silly action of Hyoyeon.

“Okay, here we are” Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun look at the place it wasn’t an ice cream parlor shop. It was just an ice cream cart near the park.

“I know what your thinking..” Hyoyeon blurted out and smiles widel.

“What? NO, your wrong..I’ve never thought that you will take me to this place.” Seohyun stammered ad lowered her head.

“Do you still remember back in our college days when we were stressed out in our school commitment. I will take you here to relax and eat an ice cream to cook your hot head” Hyoyeon uttered and ordered some ice cream.

“Yeah, I remember that” Seohyun said as she watch Hyoyeon ordered some ice cream.

“Here you go Seohyun your favorite vanila ice cream” Hyoyeon handed the ice cream to Seohyun and then Hyoyeon paid the ice cream vendor.

“Let’s sit over there.” Seohyun pointed at the empty bench near the swing.

Hyoyeon just followed Seohyun who was walking to the bench.

The two girls takes there sit.

“This park has lot’s of memories to hold on to, right Hyo?” Seohyun uttered and  at her ice cream.

“Huh? Yeah~”

 Memories that we shared together. Hyoyeon in her mind.

Minutes later the two finished their ice cream and an awkward silence sorrounds the two.

“Honey, there’s a night market nearby can we go there?” A girl mumbled to her boyfriend.

“Sure~ anything for my sweet girlfriend.” A boy slightly pinched the nose of his girlfriend.

Hyoyeon over heard the couple and decided to ask Seohyun.

“Seo, Do you want to got to the night market?” Hyoyeon blurted out

“Night market?”

“Neh~”

“Of course I want to go but its almost 10:00 in the evening and still we have work to do” Seohyun mumbled

Hyoyeon face saddened.

Seohyun saw Hyoyeon sad face and felt a little guilty.

“Maybe tomorrow?” Seohyun said trying to lighten the facial expression of Hyoyeon

“Yeah sure tomorrow” Hyoyeon said and let a cute pout.

Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide and her heart was beating so fast an she feels a blood rushed all over her body. 

As Seohyun pulled the kiss.

Hyoyeon blinked many tims and piched her cheeks to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. “Ouch!” Hyoyeon then rub her reddish cheek.

I’m not dreaming she kissed me. Hyoyeon rejoice in her mind.

 

On the other hand.

Seohyun, why did you kiss her? Your being to obvious. How would you explain it to her? Seohyun scolded herself in her mind.

Seohyun lowered her head not wanting to have an eye contact witht the person she just kissed.

“Seohyun?” Hyoyeon called her out.

“Yes?” Seohyun said but still lowering her head.

 

On Seohyun’s head.

OMG! She will going to ask me why did I kissed her, she’ll get mad. What would I do? What should I do? I should apologizedt to her. God, or I could tell her that I can’t resist her pouting lips. Well, that’s definitely true.

 

Back to reality.

“Seo, I need you to know that I love you” Hyoyeon blurted out.

Seohyun is still in her own world.

I should apologized to her then run. Maybe that would be the best thing to do.

 

Back to Hyoyeon.

That’s a relief. Hyoyeon thought.

“Seo, say something.” Hyoyeon place her hand on Seohyun’s shoulder that cause Seohyun to came back to reality.

Seohyun startled and she stands up and bowed 90 degrees. “I’m sorry” then she run away from Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was left dumbfounded, she was just looking at Seohyun who was running  away from her.

Follow her, you choding. A voice from Hyoyeon’s head said

Hyoyeon’s body followed the voice ad her body begin running to catch up with Seohyun.

“Seohyun, wait!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“Why do you love to yell?!” Seohyun yelled back while running.

“I’m yelling because your running away from me. Just because I just confess to you?!” Hyoyeon fired back still catching up with Seohyun.

“She what?!” Seohyun mumbled to herself then she suddenly stop and face Hyoyeon who is still running after her.

“Thank god she stop” Hyoyeon uttered as she stop in front of Seohyun while catching her breath.

“What did you just yelled at me?” Seohyun in a serious tone.

“I said, I’m yelling because your running away from me. Just because I confesses to you” Hyoyeon mumbled.

“You confesses to me?” Seohyun asked looking at Hyoyeon contently.

“Yes, a while ago..in the park..I said I love you” Hyoyeon bravely said

“You love me?” Seohyun asked again

“Yes, since our University days”

“Then, why are you telling me this?” Seohyun challenge.

Hyoyeon was taking a back by Seohyun’s question and went speechless.

Minutes of silence. Seohyun decided to speak up.

“I guess I better go in” Seohyun mumbled

“Let me take to your apartment” Hyoyeon offered.

“Were already here Hyo.” Seohyun uttered.

Hyoyeon look at the sorroundings and see the familiar setting where Seohyun’s apartment is located.

“I guess we did run fast” Hyoyeon said

“Good night Hyo, be careful on your way home” Seohyun get her door keys in her pocket the inserted it to unlock the door. When she was about to get in Hyoyeon called out.

“Seo!”

Seohyun look back and faced Hyoyeon.

“I know I’m such a tease but what I said to you in the park was true. It took me 6 years to buid up the courage to say to you that I love you. I know you have a boyfriend  and I don’t want to wreck a relationship. I’m saying this because  I want to let you know how much you mean to me. I don’t want that Alex guy to hurt my precious Seohyun. That’s all. Good Night Seo.” Hyoyeon exclaimed and she walks away from Seohyun’s apartment to find herself a cab.

 

Seohyun didn’t waste any time and she looked for Hyoyeon in the street. Then she saw a tall blonde girl walking defeatedly then she run to her and back hug her.’“Hyo..” Seohyun mumbled on Hyoyeon’s back

Hyoyeon on the other hand was stunned by the sudden hug and then her heart started beating so fast.

“Seohyun?” Hyeyeon called back to make sure it was Seohyun.

“Yes? Hyo..let me talk first,please listen,okay?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You took so long to confess, you choding. I’ve been waiting for you to confess did yo know that?”

“I guess I’m too late, huh? You already have a boyfriend” Hyoyeon mumbled sadly.

“For the record Choding. I don’t a have boyfriend. I repeat I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND and I love you too. Kim Hyoyeon” Seohyun release Hyoyeon from the hug.

Hyoyeon face Seohyun who is smiling like a mad person.

“So you mean.. But I thought..then who is Alex?”

“It was Sooyoung’s plan” Seohyin innocently said

“Aizt! That Shikshin” Hyoyeon smirked.

“Seo..since your single I mean..You and I.you know” Hyoyeon stammered.

“Ohh~ you choding..if your asking me to be your girl.. YES.. I will love to” Seohyun said charmingly.

Hyoyeon hug Seohyun who is now her girlfriend and she twirl Seohyun around.

“Were a couple now!” Hyeyeon screamed from the top of her lungs while twirling Seohyun around.

“I love you Kim Choding~” Seohyun mumbled to Hyoyeon’s ear.