FORTY FOUR

Please Don't GO!

 

STILL IN THE SK CUPCAKES..

Hyoyeon went to her post she was really curious who is the guy that Seohyun likes or does Seohyun have a boyfriend and why does Seohyun didn’t tell her about it.

 

Hyoyeon was baking a banana froasting cupcakes when she was out og baking powder. Hyoyeon was hesistant to go to the storage room cause she know that Seohyun is in there and if she will saw Seohyun maybe she can’t control herself to ask Seohyun some personal questions.

 

Sooyoung’s office.

Sooyount take a peak on her glass slide to see how Hyoyeon was doing.

“Tha choding...” Sooyoung mumbled. I’ve got an idea. Sooyoung thought.

Sooyoung took her phone in her pocket and dialed Seohyun’s number

 

RING..RING..RING..

“Hello?” Seohyun said without bothering to look at her phone screen

“Seo... Don’t say my name just play along..You want Hyoyeon to confess to you.. this is your chance”

Seohyun was standing at the storage room door and straightly look at Sooyoung’s office. She saw Sooyoung who is peaking on her glass window and waved her hand.

“Now, follow my lead. You will call me Alex. Just talked to me sweetly, ily just talk to me like we are a couple.” Sooyoung exclaimed

“But why?” Seohyun asked curiously

“Just do it.. you will thank me later..”

“I’m still confused..”

“Ohh~. Hyoyeon is coming just talk to me as a normal couple who is missing each other” Sooyoung uttered

“Alright..alright..”

Hyoyeon who is walking to the storage room saw Seohyun was talking at someone on the phone.

“Excuse me ” Hyoyeon said when she saw that Soehyun is blocking the entrance to the storage room.

Seohyun steps aside to make way for Hyoyeon.

“Talk to me ily!” Sooyoung demanded not knowing that she yelled over the phone the cause Seohyun to growled.

“Aaaa.. Don’t yelled at me!” Seohyun fired back.

Hyoyeon automatically looked back and saw Seohyun rubbing her ear.

“Are you alright? Is he hurting you?” Hyoyeon in a serious tone.

He?,Ohh~ So, this is Sooyoung’s idea, Seohyun thought.  Hyoyeon is jelous.. I see. Seohyun giggled in her mind.

Seohyun blinked her eyes. “I guess so” Seohyun in a low tone.

“Is he hurting you?” Hyoyeon asked again with a straight face.

“Who? Alex?” Seohyun innocently said

So, Alex is the name of that jerk ae? Hyoyeon thought.

“If that is the name, yes” Hyoyeon uttered

“Well, No.” Seohyun mubled

“Then, why did you yelled?” Hyoyeon asked again

“Why are you asking?” Seohyun countere

“I’m just curious” Hyoyeon innocently said

“Curious of what?”

Hyoyeon is thinking for a good excuse but she can’t think of anything. Seohyun raise her eyebrow and crosses her arms waiting for Hyoyeon’s answer but Hyoyeon was still quiet.

“If you’ve got nothing to say Hyo.. I’ll go to the counter” Seohyun muttered

Hyoyeon just blinked her eyes.

Seohyun smirked evilly. “I’ll see you later at night Baby.” Seohyun mumbled over the phone and ended up the call and went to the counter and help Mitzi and Sara.

 

On the other hand..

Sooyoung was giggling on the couch.

“Why can’t just those two confess already?” Sooyoung mumbled.

 

BACK TO THE PROVIEW HOTEL..

The general service was already done cleaning and putting some new furnitures in Tiffany’s office.

“Thank you” Tiffany politely said.

“You are welcome Miss Hwang.” The general service head said.

Tiffany then take her seat on her cumfy black leather char. Then she took the picture of her and Yuri which has a brand new picture frame. Then she spins her chair while hugging the picture to her chest.

Jessica went inside to Tiffany’s office not bothering to knock then she saw Tiffany spinning her chair. Jessica closes the door ad approaches Tiffany then she raises her eyebrows and look Tiffany wierdly. Tiffany stops spinning when she realise that Jessica in standing near her table.

“Hey.”

“What was that? A merry go round?” Jessica asked

“None of your business” Tiffany spitefully said

“Yeah, definitely none of my business” Jessica bluntly said and take her seat then she handed the reports to Tiffany.

Tiffany read the report and she was impresse by Jessica’s works.

I’ve never thought that she could do this. Tiffany thought

“How was it? Did I pass?” Jessica asked curiously

“Not yet dumb blonde” Tiffany sternly said

Jessica gave her a WHAT-THE-HELL-LOOK.

“You still have a lot to do. Prepare yourself for tomorrow. Will be strolling the company form the lower to higher positions” Tiffany exclaimed

*sighed* “Fine but I just want to know my status” Jessica cautiously said

“You will know in two days time” Tiffany muttered

“Alright I understand” Jessica in a low tone.

“Good. You can go now” Tiffany mumbled

“Can we go out for some coffee or some cupcakes? I’ve heard that there’s a new store nearby and they are selling good cupcakes” Jessica exclaimed

“I can used some breaks” Tiffany said

“Great! What are we waiting for? Let’s go” Jessica excitedly said and drag her cousin out from the office.

 

INSIDE THE CAR.

“Do you  really love dragging me around?” Tiffany in a mad tone

“Mianhe~ Tiffany-ahh~ I really really craving for some cupcakes” Jessica smiled innocently.

Tiffany let a defeated sighed.

Jessica nervously laughed.

“Can I asked you something personal?” Jessica in a serious tone.

“I’m guessing it’s about Yuri,right?”

Jessica sheepishly smile

“Go on~”

“I want to know the reason why didn’t you accept her proposal?” Jessica asked “I know aside from the company and the family there is something else” Jessica spitefully said and her eyes is fixed on the road.

Tiffany keep her silence.

“But if it is something to personal for you, never mind” Jessica uttered

“I’m afraid of the big commitment” Tiffany blurted out.

Jessica looked at her cousin and then back to the road.

“Why? I thought you love her?” Jessica asked

“i’m deeply madly in love with her. I’m head over heels with her . but I’m afraid being commited to her” Tiffany exclaimed.

“What the...You are already committed to her! Your in a relationship with her” Jessica spitefully said

“That’s not what I mean Jessica. What I mean is marriage. I’m afraid that I can’t give all she wanted” Tiffany quietly said

“Tiffany,she wouldn’t propose marriage if she’s thinking for her own happiness” Jessica uttered

Tiffany look at Jessica with a frowned face.

“You are one lucky girl Tiffany. Yuri proposed to you and wanted to be her better half but me I was hoping that Donghae will proposed to me and be his better half but instead he ditched me with that Hara.” Jessica uttered and smashed the car wheels.

“I know I’m stupid.. but Donghae in the right man for you Jessie. He’s player” Tiffany mumbled.

“Yeah, I know right” Jessica flatly said

“Do you still love him?” Tiffany’s turn to ask a personal question.

“I don’t know. Maybe or maybe not” Jessica is sitll hesitant for her answer.

Tiffany smirked. “There are tons of fish in the sea Jessie. Take for example Choi Sooyoung, she’s way too handsome for a girl and way to beautiful for a guy.” Tiffany teasingly said trying to lighten up the mood.

“That Skinny Giraffe. I really don;t know about  her for the first time I saw her in the super market she’s persistent then the second at the clothing store she’s very stubborn and yesterday she’s very kind and helpful. I think she’s bipolar or something” Jessica annoyingly said.

“Ahuh! The way you described her, she’s not” Tiffany tease

“She is.. and I hate the fact that she called me CARAMEL HEAD!” Jessica screamed

“You hate it or you love it?” Tiffany tease again

“But I think you love it” Tiffany giggled.

Jessica  gave her icy glare.

“That has no effect on me ice princess” Tiffany boastfully said

“I hate that Skinny Giraffe” Jessica mumbled

“Keep telling that to your Jessica but I know that’s the opposite” Tiffany exclaimed

I don’t like that Skinny giraffe. Jessica thought or Do I? Jessica shakes her head.

“Action speaks louder than words.” Tiffany blurted out

Jessica gave her death glare but Tiffany ignored it.

“Soosica kissing on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Tiffany sang.

“What? Soosica?”

“Yeap, I just combined your  name Sooyoung and Jessica” Tiffany giggled.

“Your crazy” Jessica uttered

“Call me what you want but your crazier than me. Soosica kissing on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Tiffany sang again.

“For crying out loud Tiffany stop that.” Jessica annoyingly said

Tiffany keep humming.

Jessica suddenly stops the car.

“Why did you stop the car?”

“Were here..”

“Ohh~” Tiffany looked around and went out from the car along with Jessica who is in the driver seat.

“SK Cupcakes” Tiffany read out loud

“Let’s go” Jessica said and Jeti went inside to the SK Cupcakes.

 

==================

Anneyeong! How are you guys? How is your day? Did you guys have some fun?

Well, Anyway..here is the update of the week..

Enjoy and don't foget to leave a comment.

Thank you!..^^