FIFTY TWO

Please Don't GO!

 

Two days before the contract signing..

Canada Choi’s Main Mansion.

“Is everything ready for tomorrow’s flight?” Yuri asked the two Choi’s in the living room.

“Neh~” Mr. Choi shortly answered and Soojin just nod.

“I see” Yuri mumbled “Well, I’ll be going to the office now.” Yuri uttered when she was about to open the door Soojin stop her.

“Why don’t yu break from work today and let’s have some fun it will br our last bonding after I came from Korea” Soojin exclaimed.

“Yeah, Soojin is right Yuri. Why don’t we bond together today.” Mr. Choi seconded.

“I don’t know Uncle, Unnie” Yuri look Mr. Choi and Soojin skeptically.

“Ohh~ come on Yuri it will be fun” Soojin whined.

“I have so much work to do and besides I’ll be coping up for the position that you guys left to me remember?” Yuri sternly said

“Well..but a day off from work won’t be so bad and you’ll be spending that time with us” Mr. Choi uttered.

“You have a point there Uncle.. A day off will be worth it to spend you guys” Yuri smiled. “Just let me call Yoona” Yuri took out her phone from her purse and dialed Yoona’s no.

“Hello, Yoona! I won’t be able to come to office today. I have to spend the rest f the day with my family. Thank you” Yuri uttered over the phone without giving Yoona a chance to speak up then she hang up. Then she put back her phone to her purse.

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked curiously

“I don’t have any idea, how about you Soojin?” Mr. Choi look at his daughter

“Why don’t we have a picnic in the park?” Soojin suggested

“A picnic?” Mr. Choi and Yuri said in unision.

“Wae? You guys don’t like it?”

“No dear..its..not that we don’t like it..” Mr. Choi mumbled

“That would be fun” Yuri said excitedly

“Great!” Soojin hugs Yuri

“Let’s prepare the food Yuri-ahh~” Soojin dragged Yuri to the kitchen leaving Mr. Choi in the main door.

“Aizt! They forgot about me” Mr. Choi let a pout and followed the two girls to the kitchen.

 

IN THE KITCHEN...

The two girls were very busy preparing the foods for the picnic that the presence of Mr. Choi.

“What else do we need?” Soojin asked

“Paper plates, cups, spoon and fork” Yuri uttered

“Yeah~ remind me about that later..still busy making this sandwich” Soojin innocently said

“Busy making? Or busy eating?” Yuri spitefully said while glaring at Soojin caught red handed.

Soojin wipes and let a nervous laughed.

Yuri crosses her arms and look straightly to Soojin with HOW-MANY-SANDWICHES-DID-YOU-EAT-LOOK.                       

Soojin give a peace sign and also it is a figure how many sandwiches she ate.

Yuri face palmed herself then she go back on preparing the picnic basket while Soojin go back on making the sandwiches.

“I need the Paper plates, cups, spoon and fork Unnie, where is it?” Yuri uttered seriously.

Then Mr. Choi who is standing,watching the two girls preparing the picnic basket handed Yuri the things that she needed.

“Here you go Yuri.” Mr. Choi uttered.

“Ohh. Hi Uncle I didn’t notice you were here.” Yuri smiled and put the Paper plates, cups, spoon and fork in the picnic basket.

“Hi Dad..” Soojin greeted her father while munching another sandwich.

“Hi Soojin..”

“Unnie!!! Stop eating the sandwiches or we won’t have anything to eat in our picnic.” Yuri in a serious tone.

Soojin smiled innocently and took the last bite of the sandwich.

“Shikshin!” Mr. Choi and Yuri said at the same time.

“Are you girls done?” Mr. Choi asked

“I think so Uncle since Unnie is done eating with her sandwich” Yuri said while looking at Soojin.

*BURP* Soojin patted her stomach “Excuse me” Soojin shyly said

“I can see that..” Mr Choi laugh and Yuri laughed along.

“I’m going to prepare the car now.” Mr. Choi went out from the kitchen and went to the garage to warm up the car.

“Everything is set. Let’s go Unnie” Yuri cheerfully said

“Okay!” Soojin in a high spirit.

 

AT THE PARK....

Yuri laid the blanket on the grass then Soojin laid the food on the blanket. The three of them sat down and watch the people in the park rooming around. Some are couples have there sweet time in the park. Some are families having their bonding time. Kids are playing in the play ground.

While Yuri is spacing out, remembering her past lover and how happy they were when they are still together.

“It’s really good to have some break from work right Yuri?” Mr. Choi said while facing Yuri but Mr. Choi notice that Yuri is in her own world.

“Yuri!?” Mr. Choi called out but Yuri is still in her own world.

“Yuri?!” Mr. Choi called out again but no response from Yuri. Mr. Choi look at Soojin.

Soojin tap Yuri’s shoulder that cause Yuri to come to reality.

“You were saying Uncle?” Yuri innocently asked.

“I said, really good to have some break from work ” Mr. Choi said again.

“Ohh~ yes..right..” Yuri mumbled.

“Is there something wrong Yuri? It seems that your spacing out.” Soojin asked worriedly.

“No.Nothing” Yuri shortly said.

“I guess you are thinking about work again.” Mr. Choi blunty said

“Yah! Yuri were supposed to have some fun. Stop thinking about work just for today.” Soojin flatly said and point a sandwich on Yuri.

Yuri waved her hand in defense “I’m not thinking about work Unnie..”

“Good!” Soojin eat her sandwich gain

“Wae? Unnie why are you eating our pack lunch?” Yuri in a serious tone

“I’m hungry” Soojin innocently said.

“Back in the mansion you already ate two sandwiches” Yuri uttered

“Well, I’m still hungry” Soojin smiled

Yuri sighed.

“If you two don’t eat your lunch. I’m going to eat it” Soojin threaten

“Yah! No way!” Yuri then get her share of food and she took the other one and gave it to Mr. Choi “Here you go Uncle before this Shikshin eats it all” Yuri glared at Soojin.  Mr. Choi took the pack lunch “Thanks Yuri”

Soojin stick her tongue out and the three of them have a nice day in the park.

 

Later in the evening at the Choi Mansion.

Soojin went straight to her room when they arrived.

Mr. Choi and Yuri have a nice tea in the livingroom.

“So, what time is your flight tomorrow Uncle?” Yuri asked as she sips her tea.

“Eight in the morning” Mr. Choi mumbled

“I see.”

“Yuri..” Mr. Choi in a serious tone

“Yes, uncle?”

“I’m really sorry”

“What for Uncle?”

“I know it’s a burden to you to leave the company but your the only person that I trust and you have the skill to manage the company” Mr. Choi exclaimed

Yuri smiled and sighed “Uncle, it’s alright besides were family and it’s usual to helped one another”

“Thanks Yuri. I know your father will be proud of you” Mr. Choi softly said and Yuri smiled.

“It’s getting late Uncle and you have an early flight tomorrow, you better rest” Yuri uttered

“I supposed so..”

“I’ll better get going now.. I’ll see you and Unnie at the airport Good night Uncle” Yuri kisses Mr. Choi in the cheek and bid goodbye.

“Good Night Yuri and drive safely” Mr. Choi mumbled as he watch Yuri went out from the mansion.