FORTY THREE

Please Don't GO!

 

SK Cupcakes..

It was mid-noon when Sooyoung showed herself in the shop

*CLING*

Sooyoung opens the door and went inside. She was greeted by her fans who is patiently waiting for her arrival. As if an Idol came over for a fan meeting.

“Hi Sooyoung” the fan girls said at the same time and waving at her.

Sooyoung gave an awkward smile . she didn’t wan the attention that she’s getting with.

The fan girls immediately encircled Sooyoug wanting to have a picture with her.

“Ahhmm..ladies..could we...” Sooyoung couldn’t continue her sentence cause she was squeezed by the fan girls.

 

On the other hand..

Hyoyeon came out form her baking post and to look at what was the commotion is about.

“Hey, what is going on?” Hyoyeon asked Mitzi who is carrying a tray of black forest cupcakes.

“Well, Boss Soo has arrived and then her fan girls immediately sorrounded her” Mitzi carelessly said

“Ahh~” Hyoyeon nodded as she was entertained on what she saw.

“Boss Hyo, should we stop the fan girls?” Jokey ask

“Nah~. Let them be” Hyoyeon cautiously said and take her seat on the cashier post. Then Seohyun came in at the back door together with Sara, Abigail, Alyssa and Hana.

“What’s going on?” Seohyun asked as she saw the crowd f girls screaming

“Is there an Idol coming over in the Shop?” Hana blurted out and trying to mingle with the crowd of girls then she walks back defeatedly.

“Can’t break through aren’t you?” Sara spitefully said and patted Hana’s shoulder.

Hana let a pout.

“Aigoo~. Poor Hana” Alyssa and Abigail said in unision and give Hana a sisterly hug

“Ahem.. Ahemm.. Could someone tell me what the hell is going on here? And why there is a crowd of girls screaming like hell. I’m getting deaf by this” Seohyun exclaimed .

“It’s Boss Soo” Mitzi blurted out.

“What?!” Seohyun glared at Mitzi “Then, why is that you 3 didn’t help Sooyoung?” Seohyun in a mad tone

“It was Boss Hyo’s idea not to.” Mitzi and Jokey said in defense.

*GULP* Hyoyeon nervously smile.

“What are you waiting for? Get Sooyoung out of that crowd now!” Seohyun demanded.

Hyoyeon immediately followed Seohyun .

“Aaaaa~” Hyoyeon charged in the crowd then she grab the of Sooyoung but to her suprise it wasn’t Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon gave an awkward smile to the girl.

Seohyun and the SK Crew palmed there faces.

“Kya!!! Hyoyeon!” the girl immediately screamed and hugged Hyoyeon tightly.

Hyoyeon was taking a back  of the girl’s action and froze in her position. Seohyun blood boils and the SK Crew can feel that their Manager is not herself anymore and they started to step back.

“You dare to hug My Hyoyeon” Seohyun in a mad tone.

Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide when she saw Seohyun’s face in the mirror.

*GULP* “I’m dead” Hyoyeon softly mumbled to herself while the girl is jumping up and down while hugging her.

Seohyun slowly walks to Hyoyeon and the girl with a furious face and unexplainable aura. The crowd of girls who is encircling Sooyoung stops and look at the direction of Seohyun. They felt a chill on their spine and then they slowly backing off giving a way for Sooyoung, she then grab this opportunity to escape from her fan girls. But when Sooyoung saw a girl who is happily hugging Hyoyeon.

“O-Ohh~ that girl is in a big trouble” Sooyoung mumbled as she walk side ways to the counter.

Hyoyeon felt a chill on her spine. When she look at the mirror she saw that Seohyun is already at her back with a furious face as if she was ready to kill. She immediaely shot her eyes not wanting to see what will Seohyun will do to her.

Seohyun glared at the girl who is huggig Hyoyeon . the girl immediately stop when she saw Seohyun giving her a death glare. Seohyun slowly approaches the girl and the girl slowly steps back. When Seohyun step forward the girl step backward. Seohyun gave her deadliest death glare to the girl that cause to run for her life away from Seohyun. Then Seohyun gave each fan girl a death glare and they automatically behave themselves. As for Sooyoung and the SK Crew they were anticipating what would happen next.

Seohyun smirked and then stand infront of Hyoyeon  then she flicked Hyoyeon’s forehead that cause her to growl. Then Seohyun joined Sooyoung and the SK Crew in the counter.

“Awh!” Hyoyeon rub her forehead and let a pout facing Seohyun, Sooyoung and the SK Crew.

“Ohh~ Isn’t that cute Seohyun” Sooyoung teasingly said

The SK Crew let a small chuckle but then Seohyun glared at them and they automatically stop.

“Miss Seohyun is really freakin scary” Abigail whispered

“Yeah” Mitzi seconded

Alyssa and Sara nodded.

“Whose scary?” Hana blurted out

Seohyun automatically shot a glare to Hana.

Hana felt a chill on her spine “I didn’t say anything” Hana defensively waved her hand.

“Alright SK Crew! Let’s go back to work” Sooyoung uttered

The SK Crew went to their position. Abigail and Alyssa are in the counter taking some orders. Mitzi and Sara are serving the customers while Hana is baking some cupcakes with Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon came  closer and acted that nothing happens that cause Seohyun to get more irritated.

“Hey Soo” Hyeyoen said

Seohyun rolled her eyes. “Soo, if you need me I’m in the storage room.” Seohyun seriously said and went to the storage room not uttering a single word to Hyeyoen.

“Okay~” Sooyoung shortly said

“What’s wrong with her?” Hyoyeon asked curiously

“You don’t know?” Sooyoung asked

“Nope” Hyoyeon bluntly said and shrugged her shoulder.

Sooyoung give her buddy  ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME-LOOK.

“What? I really don’t know” Hyoyeon said innocently

Sooyoung went to her office and she was followed by Hyoyeon.“”

“I really don’t know why Seohyun likes this girl” Sooyouong muttered loudly

“Seohyun likes who?” Hyoyeon in a jelous tone then she closes the door.

“Are you kidding me Hyo? You really don’t know?” Sooyoung sternly said and she take her seat on the couch.

“Know what?” Hyoyeon said calmly as she take her seat opposite from Sooyoung.

“Alright Hyo, this game is over. I don’t want to play this game anymore” Sooyoung spitefully said

Hyoyeon gave Sooyoung an innocent look.

You still wanna play this game ae?, Sooyoung thought.

“Know what Hyo, I think Seo has a boyfriend already I saw her with this guy las night when going back to our apartment they look lovely together” Sooyoung lied.

Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide upon hearing Sooyoung’s statement. Sooyoung evilly smiled on her mind. GOTCHA! Sooyoung thought.

 

========

The next chapter will be the confession of SeoHyo.

^^.

Thank you for reading.