FORTY SIX

Please Don't GO!

 

STILL AT THE SK CUPCAKES.

“You?!” Jessica pointed at Sooyoung.

“Hi!” Sooyoung waved her hand with an innocent look.

“Hi Soo..” Tiffany greeted her

“Hi Tiff..” Sooyoung then put the cup of tea on the table.

Why is that Skinny Giraffe is here? Jessica in her thought. Then Sooyoung’s apron caught her eyes. “She does look good on that apron” Jessica softly mumbled.

“Did you say something Miss Jung?” Sooyoung asked

Jessica gave her icy glare.

Sooyoung nervously smile. She really loves to murmur. Sooyoung thought

“By the way Sooyoung. Don’t mind if I ask but what are you doing here?” Tiffany curiously asked

“I worked here and so does Seohyun. She’s the manager of the SK Cupcakes” Sooyoung mumbled

“Ohh~” Tiffany mouthed.

That Skinny Giraffe work here? Jessica thought.

“Excuse me ladies but I need to go back to deliver some orders in the tables.” Sooyoung excuse herself.

Tiffany nodded while Jessica is in deep thoughts.

“I’ll have to excuse myself too. I need to help Soo in delivering the orders. Enjoy your cupcakes” Seohyun politely said.

“Wait! Seohyun your the manager right?” Tiffany said

Seohyun nodded.

“So what’s Sooyoung’s job here?” Jessica blurted out

Tiffany look at her cousin with astonishment.

“Curious about Sooyoung?” Seohyun tease

“Of course not I was just wondering she’s the VP for Marketing of the Choi Company. Why is she working in here?” Jessica flatly said

“Jessica.” Tiffany in a warning tone.

“Let her be Tiffany. ”Seohyun uttered and puts her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany face Seohyun with IM-SORRY-LOOK.

Seohyun flashed her most sincere smile.

When Seohyun was about to say something she was called out by Sooyoung.

“Seo! Need help here” Sooyoung in a loud voice.

“Well, excuseme Soo needs help. Enjoy your cupcakes” Seohyun uttered and rushed to the counter.

“That skinny giraffe always ruin the moment” Jessica mumbled

Tiffany let a small giggled “Not curious of Sooyoung ae?” Tiffany started to eat her cupcakes.

Jessica smirked back and her eyes is fixed on Sooyoung.

 

Meanwhile...

Sooyoung and Seohyun delivered every orders per table.“”

“This is really exhausting” Sooyoung complained.

“Don’t worry boss 2 hours to go and its closing time” Mitzi in an assuring tone

“God two more hours?” Sooyoung uttered

“Hey! Don’t complain. I’m not complaining...besides your just delivering orders. I’m the one who is baking” Hyoyeon spitefully said

“Yeah! Yeah. I know”

“Alright! Two more hours to  people.. lets go” Seohyun said high spirited

The entire SK Crew, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon do their best for their valued customers.

“Hey Sara.” Mitzi said

“What is it Mitzi? Is there something wrong?” Sara asked

“That girl with a blonde hair. I’ve noticed she was staring at Boss Sooyoung for a while now” Mitzi uttered.

Hana who over heard the conversation decided to joined.

“Who is staring who?” Hana asked innocently

“The girl with the blonde hair” Sara said

Hana started to search for a girl with a blonde hair in the shop.

“Eww! She’s ugly” Hana blurted out.

Mitzi and Sara’s eyes went wide.

“Who’s ugly?” Alyssa and Abigail said in unision

Hyoyeon saw that the SK Crew were talking about something and decided to bage in.

“What’s the commotion about?” Hyoyeon asked

Abigail and Alyssa automatically pointed a finger to Hana.

“What? What did I do?” Hana innocently said.

Sara face palmed herself and Mitzi let a small chuckle.

“Silly Hana. That’s not the blondie that we meant the other one” Mitzi softly mumbled.

“Ohh~” Hana mouthed and let a laughed and scratch her back head.

“So, where is the blondie you guys were talking about?” Hyoyeon curiously said.

“Yeah, where is it?” Hana, Alyssa and Abigail said at the same time.

“Table 12” Sara said

Hyoyeon, Hana, Alyssa and Abigail  forrowed there eyes and look at the blonde haired girl in the table 12.

“What a beauty” Jokey blurted out.

“What the hell? Don’t scared us like that!” Hana exclaimed and put a glare on Jokey

Jokey give an innocent look.

“Don’t blame Jokey, Hana she;s already here befire you join the conversation” Mitzi explained.

“Ohh~” Hana smiled sheepishly

“Your weird just like Boss Hyo” Jokey carelessly said and earned a smack on her head.

“I was just kidding Boss” Jokey let a pout and rub her back head.

“I was just kidding too” Hyoyeon sheepishly said and laughed.

Jokey with a WHAT-THE-HELL- LOOK. “Are you serious? You smack me on the head and it really hurts and your telling me that you were kidding?” Jokey exclaimed.

“Mianhe~ Mianhe~ Jokey” Hyoyeon nervously said.

“Don’t be like that Jokey. Boss Hyo already apologize. Here you go to cool you head off” Alyssa put an ice bag on Jokey’s head.

“Thanks”

“You are always welcome” Alyssa winked at Jokey.

Jokey let a little blushed.

The SK Crew and Hyoyeon were watching intently at the blonde haired girl who is carefully observing Sooyoung.

“She’s really a beauty” Mitzi blurted out

“Yeah~” Everyone agreed

“If Boss Sooyoung is an ice she already melted by those stares” Hana added

Everyone looked at Hana.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Hana asked

“Nope~ You said the right words Hana. Right guys?” Abigail proudly said

“Ahuh!” Everyone nodded

“Phew! I thought I said something wied again” Hana in a relief tone.

Seohyun noticed that everyone is gathering in the counter murmuring about something. Sooyoung noticed that Seohyun were looking at the Crew in the counter.

“It’s almost closing time . why don’t you go to them and there are only few customers left. I can handle this.” Sooyoung uttered

“You sure?”

“Yup. Go on and seduced that Choding over there” Sooyoung tease that cause Seohyun to blushed.

“Sooyoung your such a tease” Seohyun exclaimed.

Sooyoung laughed.

 

On the other hand...

“Jessie.. stop staring at her your being too obvious” Tiffany mumbled

“I’m not staring at her. I’m just watching the customers” Jessica defensively said

“Ahuh? And does the customers always has Sooyoung’s direction?” Tiffany sarcastically said

“Did not” Jessica fired back

“Your very obvious Jessica Jung you like Choi Sooyoung” Tiffany muttered.

“For the nth Tiffany I don’t like her.” Jessica stood up but unfortunately she stumble down when she was about to fall she was caught by the arms of Sooyoung but Sooyoung was out of balance and the two of them landed on the floor.

*THUD*

Everyone saw what happened and rush to Soosica’s side.

“Jessie, Sooyoung are you..” Tiffany couldn’t complete her sentence cayse Jessica has a perfect landing on Sooyoung’s lips.

“Boss Soo, Sooyoung, Buddy.” The SK Crew, Seohyun and Hyoyeon said in unision. When they saw Sooyoung and the blonde girl there eyes went wide. Sooyoung’s fan girls envied Jessica some of them are mad and jelous.

 

On Soosica’s thought.

What a strange feeling..Why my heart is beating so fast. I can hear her heart beat.

Then back to reality.

Jessica came to her senses and broke the kiss then she automatically stand up  not bothering  helping Sooyoung up.

“Tiffany let’s go” Jessica seriously said and grab her purse and went out.

Tiffany and Seohyun help Sooyoung up who is still in her own world.

“I’m sorry Sooyoung on behalf of my cousin” Tiffany sincerely said and bowed.

“You better go after her Tiffany” Seohyun uttered

“Sorry and Thank you, the cupcakes are good” Tiffany followed Jessica  outside.

“Please do come again!” Seohyun yelled and Tiffany answered with a wave.

 

===========

So, Do you like my update? Comment if you like it..^^