FIFTY

Please Don't GO!

 

Proview Hotel..

Jeti together with their assistant and some hotel personeel were inspecting the hotel staff from the lower position to the middle and to the highest position which is the position of there Grandfather.

“I’m pretty exhausted!” Jessica uttered and lande herself n the president’s customized couch.

“You may go back to your work and thank you for assisting us” Tiffany politely said to the hotel personnel.

“It’s our pleassure Miss Hwang” the Head of the personnel said and they went out from the President’s office.

Tiffany closes the door and saw Jessica laying lazily in the long couch.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany sternly said

“Can’t you see?” Jessica with a sarcastic tone.

“Don’t answer me with your sarcasm Jessie” Tiffany in a serious tone.

“Sorry, I was really exhausted Tiff.” Jessica weakly said.

“Were still not done yet. Read this report and give me a graph out of this later in the afternoon” Tiffany handed some folders to Jessica.

Jessica give her cousin an ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME-LOOK.

“Don’t complain”

“I’m not complaining” Jessica fired back.

“Your face does” Tiffany’s turn to be sarcasm

Jessica smirked back.

“Remember what you sai that you want to be responsible.” Tiffany exclaimed

“And your going to Canada on the next day” Jessica added

Tiffany give her a skeptical look.

“I still remember what I said. So, don’t look at me like that, your going to Canada. Work for our partner Company and bring Yuri back” Jessica uttered excitingly

“Don’t be too excited. It will be base on your work wether or not I’m going to Canada” Tiffany in a serious tone.

Jessica stick her tongue out, grab the documents and head out from the President’s office.

Tiffany shakes her head in disbelief. Then President Jung came inside.

“Ohh~ Tiffany where is Jessica?” President Jung asked as he takes his seat in the chair.

“She’s in her way to her office” Tiffany mumbled.

“Are you girls done with the inspections?”

“Yes, she just need to give me the graph report and were done for today”

“I see, don’t be to hard on your cousin she’s learning in her best way that she could”

“I’m not Grandpa, she’s learnigng so fast if we had her two years ago, we wouldn’t endure all this” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Iknow.” President Jung softly mumbled.

“I need to go now. I’ll see you later Grandpa.” Tiffany bid goodbye and went out.

When President Jung was finally alone. He took out a picture from his drawer. The picture consist of President Jung’s wife, Jessica’s parents and her younger sister, Tiffany’s parents and her older brother.

“The girls are growing into a beautiful refine women” President quietly said.

“I know you are proud of your daugthers. Jessica is trying her best to cope up with the company after she leaves her position for two years and she’s  quiet impressive and Tiffany she can be the youngest and most wise business woman in her generation. This two girls can be the most sort after in the business world.” President Jung said while looking at the family picture.

 

He stared at the picture for quiet sometime. Then he put back the picture to the drawer and he stood up and facing his huge glass window and his hands on his back over looking the city of Seoul.

Then his secretary came in..

“I’m sorry to bother you President Jung but Miss Yoona of the Choi Company called and her Boss is asking who will be our company representative to be sent to Canada.” The secretary politely said.

“Our best employee, the Executive Manager. Wether she like it or not she will be sent there” President Jung exclaimed.

“Miss Hwang?” The secretary was suprised.

“Yes and my decision is final and just tell Miss Yoona that we will send our best employee in their main branch.”

“I understand. I’ll take my leave now” The secretary bowed and walk away.

President Jung let a heavy sighed.

I know you guys will agree on my decision, it’s about time that our Tiffany will get her hapiness back in the person of Kwon Yuri.I hope everything will be fine between the two. President Jung in his mind.

 

BACK IN CANADA..

KWON YURI’S OFFICE.

“I feel very odd..” Yuri mumbled and she put her hand on her chest. She lean to her chair and stared at the ceiling. Then she see Tiffany’s face on her mind.

Yuri shakes her head trying to get rid of Tiffany’s face. Yoona came along and she saw Yuri shaking her head.

“What are you doing?” Yoona asked curiously.

Yuri look at Yoona and quiet a little embarassed. “I’m having a stiff neck. I’m trying to..you know..”

“By shaking your head?” Yoona raise an eye brow.

Yuri scoffed. “Well..” Yuri rubbed her temple.

“Let me give you a massage.” Yoona walk towards Yuri and stand behind her back and she begin to massage Yuri’s shoulder to her neck.

“You really don’t have to do this Yoona” Yuri mumbled

“I want to do this” Yoona said and she continue massaging Yuri.

“Hmmm..” Yuri leaned back to her chair and enjoying the nice massage that Yoona was giving to her.

Minutes later Yuri have fallen asleep.

Yoona took a peek when she heard a little snore coming from Yuri.

“She’s definitely tired” Yoona quietly said “Sleep well Yuri-ahh~” Yoona kisses Yuri’s forehead.

“Tiffany~” Yuri mumbled in her sleep.

Tiffany?, Yoona in her thought. “Who could that be?” Yoona mumbled to herself.

“I don’t care who that person to you but I’m always here for you” Yoona took a peek at the sleeping Yuri before she went out.

 

In Yuri’s dream..

“Yuri-ahh~ I love you.” A girl whisper and kisses Yuri’s cheek and run away.

“Hey! Come back!” Yuri uttered to the girl and try to catch her but the girl was to fast for Yuri.

“Catch me if you can Yuri-ahh~” The girl said while giggling.

Yuri was curious who was the girl and she tried again to catch the girl and still the girl was to past for Yuri.

“Please wait!” Yuri pleaded “You run too fast” Yuri said.

The girl stop but didn’t look back but she was giggling. Yuri took the chance to catch up with the girl. When she was inches away she hold the girl’s wrist. “Gotcha!” Yuri said excitingly.

The girl look back and faces Yuri but to her suprise it was Tiffany.

“Ti..Tiffany.” Yuri eyes widen.

“How are you beautiful? It’s been a long time that I’ve never seen your beautiful face.” Tiffany caresses Yuri’s cheeks.

Yuri felt the warmth of Tiffany’s hands. Yuri tried to speak but no words came out.

Tiffany showed her eye smile and she begin to walk away. Yuri tried to stop her but her body is froze she tried to struggle and speak up. When she regain the control of her body Tiffany was already far away. She tried to run as fast as she could but everytime she took another step Tiffany was leaving her behind.

“Tiffany wait!” Yuri yelled from the top of her lings hoping that Tiffany could hear her.

“I lov eyou Fany-ahh~” Yuri mumbled and tears started to fow on her cheeks.

“I LOVE YOU!” Yuri screamed “and it will always be...”

End of Yuri’s dream.

===

I'm out of words...^^