FORTY FIVE

Please Don't GO!

THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO MY EVER DEAREST Soolim DONGSAENG...^^

Happy Birthday..^^

 

SK Cupcakes..

Jeti finds a vacant seat to sit on near Sooyoung’s fan girls.

“Wow! I’ve never thought that this cupcake shop would be so crowded” Jessica mumbled.

“Yeah, I beat that there cupcakes are delicious” Tiffany muttered

“And the two owners are hot too”A fan girl said

Jeti looked at the owner of the voice. She was seated beside Jessica along with the other girls.

“We’ve never saw you girls here before. New fan girls?” the strict face fan girl said

“No were not fan girls. Were just new customers” Tiffany politely said

“Ahh~ new customers” the fan girls said in unision

“Excuse us we shall take our orders” Tiffany said.

“May I suggest that you oder the choco hazel nut cupcake or the four season they are delicious” the fan firl uttered.

“Ohh~ or the dark chocolate cupcake that’s Youngie’s personal favorite” the girl said and all the fan girls giggled, blushing like a red tomato and squeel.

“Youngie? Who they think they are? We can choose our own cupcakes” Jessica muttered seriously and crosses her arms.

“You said something blondie?” a fat fan girl  uttered.

“Jessie don’t pick up a fight. Were here to enjoy” Tiffany reminded her.

Jessica control herself not to outburst in anger.

“Nothing~” Jessica shortly said

“I thought I heard you said something” the fat fan gril sarcastically said.

Jessica smirked back.

“Excuse me” Sarasaid

“What?!” Jessica said furiously and showed her icy glare.

*GULP* What’s wrong with this day? Why are the people  are so hot headed, Sara thought.

Sara was a little bit scared of Jessica  and take a step back.

“Jessica..”

“What?!” Jessica look at her cousin

“Your scaring her” Tiffany bluntly said

“Ohh~” Jessica mouthed, she then took a deep breath and calm herself

“Yes?” Tiffany said with a smile

“Ohh~ I’m Sara one of the SK Crew may I take your oders?” Sara politely said

“Well, we really don’t know what to order. Do you have any suggestions Sara?” Tiffany humbly said

“In my opinion the chocolate chip cupcakes os one of our best sellers here, also we have some carrot cupcakes, strawberry, a classic chocolate that everyone loves and the double dark chocolae cupcake that my Boss personal favorite” Sara exclaimed

“I’ll take the chocolate chip cupcake and a strawberry cupcake” Tiffany mumbled

“Okay, chocolate chip cupcake and a strawberry cupcake” Sara write it on the order slip

“You, Jessie what do you want?”

“The double dark chocolate” Jessica muttered

“You heard her and some refreshments too. It’s up to you Sara what would compliment with the cupcakes” Tiffany said

“Yes Maam” Sara then wen to the counter to give the orders.

 

On the other hand..

Seohyun went to Sooyoung’s offie and saw Sooyoung secretly eating some cupcakes.

“Choi Sooyoung you Shikshin!” Seohyun said loudly

Sooyoung jumped off from her seat and look Seohyun nervously

“Hi Seo..” Sooyoung stammered.

“Instead of eating cupcakes.. Why don’t you help us outside since there are lots of customers and we can’t entertain them all. We need assistance” Seohyun sternly said.

“But.. I’m still hungry” Sooyoung whined.

Seohyun give Sooyoung a death glare. “You said something?”

*GULP* “Anniyo~ I said I’m coming” Sooyoung mumbled nervousluy

“Good” Seohyun then went out and helped the others.

Pretty Scary. Sooyoung thought and she ate the last cupcake.

 

BACK TO THE BUSY CREW.

“Boss Hyo? Do we still have the truffle cupcake?” Jokey asked.

“We still cooling it down” Hyoyeon muttered

“Copy~” Jokey said.

“We are still cooling the cupcakes Maam, Are you willing to wait for that or you want to choose another flavor?” Jokey politely said.

“I’ll wait for that.” The customer said.

“Very well then. Here’s your number Maam and please take a seat and I’ll bring it to you” Jokey uttered.

The customer take a seat near the counter.

Sooyoung was suprised by the thick crowd inside the shop.

“Wow! Lot’s of customers” Sooyoung uttered

“Yes, lot’s of it. We need your help boss” Mitzi, Hana and Alyssa said in unision.

“Right, hand me the cupcakes to be delivered in the table” Sooyoung ordered.

“But before you do that Soo put some apron” Seohyun said

“Hyo my apron” Sooyoung uttered

Hyoyeon grab Sooyoung’s apron from the racker and toss it to Sooyoung.

“THanks”

Hyoyeon nodded.

Sooyoung put her apron on and everone was staring at Sooyoung

“Talking about charisma” Abigail  blurted.

Sooyoung chuckled “I’ll take that as a compliment Abi” Sooyoung said charmingly.

Abigail let a little blushed.

“Let’s do our best lot’s of customers. Sara and Mitzi you take the orders from the table. Me and Seohyun will be handling the customers orders” Sooyoung seriously said

“Yes Boss!” Sara and Mitzi said at the same time and they go from one table to another table to take some orders.

Alyssa handed the cupcake order of the customers to Sooyoung and Seohyun.

“Table 7” Sooyoung said out loud.

“Mine is table 8” Seohyun mumbled.

“Well, let’s go and give this to the hungry customers” Sooyoung said cheerfully.

Sooyoung and Seohyun went to ther respective customer table and handed the cupcakes and teas. Then went back to the counter for the other cupcakes to be delivered to the each customer table.

“Next is table 12” Abigail uttered and handed the cupcakes to Sooyoung.

“Table 12? I don’t want to deliver that cupcakes that’s my fan girls were seated on” Sooyoung complained and handed the cupcakes to Seohyun.

“What the hell Sooyoung?” Seohyun glared at her.

“I don’t want to be encircled again and besides if  I know the fan girls ordered that” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Don’t worry Boss , they are not your fan girls I think there office workers judging by their clothes plus they are new customers.” Sara explained.

“But...” Sooyoung protested.

“Don’t worry I can handle it besides I’m delivering some cupcakes to table 13” Seohyun mumbled.

“Ohh~ there are still some tea to be delivered to table 12” Alyssa sheepishly said

Sooyoung look Seohyun with a puppy eyes.

“Don’t even think about it Choi Sooyoung I had a handfull of tray of cupcakes in my hand” Seohyun spitefully said.

Sooyoung look at Sara with a puppy eues.

“Don’t look at me Boss, still have orders to take care of” Sara then walks away

Sooyoung let a defeated sighed and take the tray of tea. Alyssa and Abigail giggled seeing there Boss action.

“It wouldn’t hurt a thing Soo just follow my lead and stay at my back” Seohyun uttered.

Sooyoung just follow Seohyun while pouting.

 

Meanwhile at table 12..

“What took those cupcakes so long?” Jessica whined.

“ I see that your getting impatient dear cousin” Tiffany calmly said.

“Were waiting for almost 10 minutes and still no cupcakes” Jessica whined again.

“Patience is a virtue Jessica” Tiffany bluntly said.

“Don’t lectured me about sayings Tiff” Jessica annoyingly said while tapping her fingers on the table.

Tiffany sighed.

“Look everyone its Youngie” the fat fan girl screamed

Jeti were stunned by the sudden screaming and squeeling of the girls.

“What the ?!” Jessica covered her ears as well as Tiffany then they look at the two figure who is approaching in their table.

 

On the other hand..

“Ohh God..” Sooyoung mumbled on Seohyun’s back.

“Just chill.. your with me they can’t lay a finger on you.” Seohyun in an assuring tone.

Seohyun and Sooyoung approaches the table 12 while Sooyojng is stil behind Seohyun’s back while the fan girls screams loudly inside the cafe.

“What’s wrong with this people? Why are they screaming like freaks?” Jessica said out loud so that the fan girls could hear.

“You have problem with us blondie?” the fat girl said snobly

“Yes! Your ing mouth fatso”  Jessica fired back

The fat fan girl was taken aback and was speechless including all the fan girls.

Tiffany face palmed herself. God please don’t let hellsica came out. Tiffany in her mind.

“Strawberry, Chocolate chip and Double Dark Chocolate cupcake” Seohyun mumbled  as she put the cupcakes on the table without looking at the customers.

“Why thank you” Tiffany said and look at the waitress and was suprised that it was Seohyun.

“Seohyun!”  Tiffany in a suprised tone.

Seohyun look down and saw Tiffany’s eye smile. “Tiffany!” Seohyun squeeled.

Jessica look at Seohyun and she just smiled bitterly cause she is still annoyed by the fat fan girl and the rest of the girls.

“Ohh~ by the way someone wants to give you some tea” Seohyun blurted out then she drag Sooyoung from the behind.

Sooyoung smiled innocently as Tiffany showed her eye smile and Jessica’s eyes went wide.

 

=============

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. 

Frankly speaking I really miss your comments. ^^

Enjoy the latest update.