FORTY SEVEN

Please Don't GO!

 

On the way to the HwangJung mansion no one uttered a sing word until they arrived in the mansion.

Inside the HwangJung mansion in the living room.

“Good Evening ladies were have you been?” President Jung asked

Jessica just kiss her Grandpa goodnight and went to her room.

When President Jung heard that Jessica was on her room he then looked up to Tiffany.

“Did you both have a fight again?” President Jung said

Tiffany take her seat on there big couch. “Nope~” She shortly said

“If not, why does your cousin is acting like that?” President Jung curiously asked

Tiffany grins evilly.

“Don’t put a face liket that Tiffany” President Jung warned

“Sorry Grandpa..” Tiffany softly said “Well Grandpa she accidentally kissed Choi Sooyoung” Tiffany said while giggling

“She what?!” President Jung’s eyes went wide.

“It was just a mere accident Granpa plus the kiss lasted for a minute or so” Tiffant giggled while hugging herself

*cough* “Tiffany, Sweetie don’t act like that your giving me the creeps” President Jung mumbled

“Aizt! Grandpa your ruining my moment” Tiffany let a pout

“Haha~” President Jung laughed

“Anyway, How did Jessica get the accidental kiss?” President Jung asked eagerly.

“Ahh~ curious Grandpa? You want details?” Tiffany said sheepishly and President Jung nodded.

Then Tiffany told President Jung from the very beginning till the accidental kiss.

 

AT JESSICA’S ROOM.

Jessica wa lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling for a while now then she put her hadn on her left chest and fell that her heart was in a normal beating.

What the hell is wrong with me?, Jessica thought and she place her arm to her forehead.

Then a flashed came to her mind from the moment she took over Sooyoung’s cab, from the grocery store that they fought over an ice cream, from the clothing store and from the meeting the other day. Then her heart started to pound so fast when she remember the kiss.

“Oh my god!” Jessica take a seat on the edge of her bed hands on her left chest. “That kiss....” Jessica touch her soft lips then she remembered the odd feeling when her lips touches on Sooyoung’s lips. Then without knowing Jessica is widely smilling.

Back to the living room.

“Ohh~, so thats what happen” President Jung his chin

“Yup~” Tiffany nodded proudly

“Why don’t you check your cousin to see if she’s okay”

“No need Grandpa..she’s alright” Tiffany in an assuring tone.

 

AT THE SK CUPCAKES.

“Sooyoung are you alright?” Seohyun asked Sooyoung for the nth time but Sooyoung didn’t even response. Sooyoung is still in her world.

“Even food can’t let her back to her senses.” Seohyun in a worried tone

“Just let her be Seo..She will be back to herself anytime soon.” Hyoyeon mumbled

“How can you be so sure?” Seohyun asked

“Because, I’m her friend since childhood” Hyoyeon smiled

Seohyun is till worried about Sooyoung.

“Come, seat beside me” Hyoyeon then take Seohyun for a seat.

“Is she going to be alright?” Jokey asked worriedly

“Yeah, is she?” Abigail added

Then the SK Crew started to mumbled, worried for there boss.

“Alright SK Crew calmed down she will be okay” Hyoyeon said in a calm tone.

“Why are you so calm? Our friend there sitting like a statue we don’t know if she’s alright or something hurt from her body” Seohyun exclaimed

“If she’s hurt..she can’t be sitting like that.” Hyoyeon muttered

Seohyun was silent adn thought that Hyoyeon was right.

“She will be back to her composure until she realize that blondie stole her first kiss” Hyoyeon laughed.

Alyssa and Abigail’s eyes went wide, Seohyun and Sara raise an eye brow, Mitzi and Jokey jaw drop while Hana gave an innocent look.

“Judging by your faces you can’t believe it don’t you?” Hyoyeon laughed again

“It’s not funny Hyo..Sooyoung just lost her first kiss” Seohyun in a serious tone.

Hyoyeon automatically stop laughing and let a cute pout.

“Ohh~ look Miss Seohyun, Boss Hyo is so adorable don’t you think” Hana bluntly said

Seohyun look at Hyoyeon and saw a cute pouting Hyoyeon she tried to control herself not to be tempted on Hyoyeon’s cuteness.

“Ahem!, Let’s focus on Sooyoung will you guys.” Seohyun look away and blushed herself out.

Hana saw the blushing Seohyun. “Boss Hyo..Miss Seo..was...” then Hana felt a chill on her spine then she look at Seohyun who was giving her a death glare.

*GULP* I should learn when to keep my mouth shut. Hana thought

“What is it Hana? What about Seohyun?” Hyoyeon asked and look at Hana curiously

“She was right..” Hana uttered and hide on Jokey’s back

“Wuie.. What are you doing?” Jokey asked.

“Nothing~ Hana shortly said

Hyoyeon raised an eye brow when Hyoyeon was about to speak..

“KYAAAAA!!!!!!!” Sooyoung screamed from the top of her lungs.

Everyone covered their ears and look at Sooyoung with eyes wide open luckily their close and no more customers left. Sooyoung stops screaming and look at everyne with a teary eyes. The SK Crew, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were taken a back from Sooyoung’s facial expression they never saw Sooyoung like this, no one uttered a single word. Everyone is waiting for Sooyoung’s outburt r something. They stayed at their position for a minute now and Seohyun can’t stand it anymore and approaches Sooyoung, all eyes are on Seohyun.

“Ahhmm..Soo?” Seohyun put her hand on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

Sooyoung then looked up and hug Seohyun tightly and sob.

“That Caramel Head stole my first kiss” Sooyoung sob

“There there Soo it was just an accident” Seohyun comforted Sooyoung.

“Miss Seohyun’s right boss, it was just mare accident” Sara uttered.

“Yeah, boss it was just an accident” Mitzi added.

“Ahuh.” Jokey, Abigail, Hana and Alyssa nodded.

Sooyoung is still sobbing.

“Hey buddy..Don’t be sad we don’t know she is the one.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

Sooyoung wipes her tears and look at Hyoyeon with YOUVE-GOT-TO-BE-KIDDING-LOOK.

Hyoyeon with an innocent face.

“What are you talking about Hyo?” Seohyun curiously asked.

“You want me to answer her question Soo?” Hyoyeon said

Sooyoung was keeping her silence.

“I’ll take that as a yes” Hyoyeon mumbled.

“You see Seohyun, Sooyoung promise to herself that her first kiss will be at her wedding to the person that she will marry. In other words the person she love.” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Ohh~ Now I understand why our Sooyoung is very upset” Seohyun uttered.

“Yeap” Hyoyeon nodded

“But look at the bright side Sooyoungie...” But before Seohyun could finish her sentence.

“I intended to reserve my first kiss for the one I love” Sooyoung whined

“Oh my god! She’s starting to whine” Hyoyeon in a panic mode

“Your such a drama queen” Seohyun spitefully said

“I’m not!” Hyoyeon fired back

Sooyoung was not in the mode to see Seohyun and Hyoyeon bickering at one another and went to her office and grab her stuff. When Sooyoung was already out from her office she suddenly blurted out. “Why don’t you two confess already so that we can’t hear you bickering” and Sooyoung went from the cafe.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon started blushing and look for Sooyoung who already went out then they look at the SK Crew but the SK Crew look away as if they didn’t hear or see a thing and they grab their stuff in the crew cabinet.

“This is very awkward you know..why would I have to say it?” Jokey whispered

“Because your the crew leader” Alyssa, Sara, Abigail, Mitzi and Hana said at the same time.

“Fine!” Jokey hissed.

“Boss Hyoyeon and Miss Seohyun were going to leave now. Ahm. See you tomorrow. Good night” Jokey stammered.

“Okay, Good night. See you tomorrow” Hyoyeon mumbled.

“Good night. See you girls tomorrow” Seohyun uttered

The SK Crew automatically rushed to the front door , leaving Hyoyeon ad Seohyun in the Cafe.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun were staring at one another not uttering a single word.

==========

Heyo! How are you my silent readers? and to my regular commenter? You know who are you.. I really missed you comments glad that you commented THANK YOU ^^.