FIFTY ONE

Please Don't GO!

 

Later in the afternoon at the Proview Hotel..

Tiffany waited for Jessica to come to her office to submit the graph that she asked but it’s almost two hours after the office hours but still no sign og the blonde Jung. So, Tiffany decided to go t Jessica’s office.

 

JESSICA’S OFFICE..

Tiffany arrived at Jessica’s office and she was greeted by Jessica’s secretary.

“Good Evening Miss Hwang” Jessica’s assistant politely said

“Good Evening. Is Jessica in there?” Tiffany ask as she look at the door.

“Yes Miss Hwang.” The secretary asnwered politely.

“Okay~” Tiffany opens the door and went insie in Jessica’s office. When she was inside her eyes begin to wonder and she find the sleeping blonde in the couch. Tiffany shakes her head in disbelief.

She should be submitting the graph report two hours ago. Tiffany thought as she walks near the sleeping blonde.

She saw the scattered report on the table, some crippled paper on the floor, some pens on the table and an unfinished coffee on the side table. Tiffany pick up the crippled papers on the floor when she notice a grey folder next to Jessica’s laptop labeled. ‘Graph Report’. Tiffany took the folder take her seat next to the sleeping blonde. She examined the files on the grey folder. To her amazement Jessica finished the graph in a very detailed manner.

Tiffany smirk. “This blonde never fail to amaze me” Tiffany softly mumbled and look at the sleeping blonde.

I’ll take this report and let this blonde sleep for a while. Tiffany thought and she slowly creep out from Jessica’s office. When she was out she thought a prank for Jessica and look at Jessica’s secretary.

“You never saw me here and if when she came looking for this.” Tiffany showed the grey folder to Jessica’s secretary.

Jessica’s secretary stared at the grey folder that Tiffany showed her.

“Just answer her that you don’t know,got it?” Tiffany sternly said

“Yes,Maam!” Jessica’s secretary answered shortly.

“Good” Tiffany shortly said then she went back to her office.

 

An hour later...

Jessica wakes up from her deep slumber..

What the...I’ve fallen asleep. Jessica thought as she rub her eyes then she look at her wrist watch.

“Oh my god! It’s 8:00 already” Jessica uttered and she fix herself. Then she began to scan her messy table to search for the grey folder were she put the graph report of the company.

“I swear I put it here.” Jessica mumbled as she began tossing the crippled paper everywhere.

 

On the other hand.

Jessica’s secretary heard some noise coming from her boss office.

She’s awake now and probably looking for that grey folder. Jessica secretary thought.

Jessica came out and look at her secretary.

“Yes, Miss Jung?” Jessica secretary politely said

“Have you seen a grey folder on my table?” Jessica asked seriously.

“I don’t know Miss Jung” Her secretary said.

Jessica thought for a while and the banged the door.

Jessica keep looking in every folder form her desk, to her cabinet hpoing that she could find the graph report ad sadly she couldn’t find it. She called her secretary to helped her out. The two of then keep looking for the said file but it was nowhere to be found.

Jessica’ secretary suggested something. “Miss Jung, if we keep looking for the report that we couldn’t find. I’m sure that you make that in your computere and you still have the soft copy of it. Why don’t you print it out again”

Jessica paused for a while and thought what her secretary told her. “Come to think of it, you are right. Yeah! I still have the soft copy of the report” Jessica clapped her hands.

“Your such an angel” Jessica hugged her secretary.

Her secretary chuckled.

Jessica hurriedly print the graph report and she went straight to Tiffany’s office. When she get there she didn’t even bother to knock.

 

TIFFANY’S OFFICE.

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Tiffany sternly said.

“I do but I didn’t bother to.” Jessica in a sarcastic tone.

“So, what can I do for you Miss Jung?”

“I’m here to pass my report”

“Your deadline was 3 hours ago and why do think that I would accept that?” Tiffany raise an eye brow.

“I know that and I’ve fallen asleep and the report was missing and it’s not an excuse but I’m still here to pass my report. It’s better late the never,right?” Jessica politely said.

Tiffany was suprised of Jessica’s attitude she expected that Jessica would sarcastic and will insist that her report will be accepted but she didn’t show any facial expression to Jessica.

Jessica handed her report to Tiffany but Tiffany didn’t took it.

“Keep that as your personl file” Tiffany uttered.

“Wae?”

“I already have one” Tiffany took the grey folder on her side drawer.

“You tooked the folder without my knowledge?” Jessica in a  mad tone.

“Easy there hot blonde” Tiffany tried to calm her down.

“Don’t you know what I feel that I think that I’ve lost the folder?” Jessica glared at the grey folder.

“I was expecting that report hours ago but no report was handed to me. So, I decided to come to your office and to my suprise you sleeping comfortably on your couch. I’ve saw the report along with the crippld papaer and decided no to bother you so I took the report with me.” Tiffany explained.

“Ohh~” Jessica mouthed.

“Anyway, since you are awake now. Let’s go home” Tiffany mumbled tiringly.

“Okay~ let me grab my stuff” Jessica uttered.

“I’ll wait in the car.”

“Okay~”

Inside the car on the way to the HwangJung mansion.

“What is my verdict Tiff?” Jessica asked curiously

“You will find out tomorrow” Tiffany stearnly said

“Why is it tomorrow? Can’ you tell me now?”

“Nope”

“Why can’t just now?”

“What part of tomorrow that you can’t understand Jessie?”

“the T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W”

Tiffany shakes her head in disbelief.

Jessica let a pout.

“You know Jessie your cuteness has no effect on me.”

Jessica sighed.

Minutes late Jeti arrived in the mansion.

 

Dining Area.

President Jung waited for his two daughters to arrived from the office.

“You two took so long to get here.” President Jung uttered and signaled the two to take their seat.

“Jessica fell asleep for almost 3 hours” Tiffany mumbled as she take her seat next to President Jung.

“I was tired” Jessica defensively said as she take her seat across Tiffany.

“Okay~ let’s eat” President Jung said and begin putting some food on his plate.

Jeti then followed.

After there dinner Tiffany and President Jung have there tea in the garden.

 

AT THE GARDEN..

“Having teas after dinner is very refreshing” President Jung sips his tea as he and Tiffany are enjoying there tea time together. Later on they were joined by Jessica.

“The night is sure is beautiful” Jessica said

“Yeah~ as beautiful as my two granddaughters here” President Jung sweetly said

“Ohh~ Grandpa” Jeti said at the sametime.

President Jung chuckled.

“When you were still little girls. You love to run around under the moon light” President Jung uttered and sips his tea.

“Yeah, happy memories” Tiffany sips her tea and closes her eyes trying to remeninse her childhood.

Jeti and President Jung share a quality time together.

Later on..

“Tomorrrow is our big day. The contract signing of the Choi” President Jung in a serious tone.

“And Jessica’s verdict will also be tomorrow. Your final test will be how will you earn the clients trust” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Also tomorrow you will be going to Canada” Jessica smiled proudly.

Tiffany smirked back. “Mada mada dane Jessica Jung” Tiffany spitefully said

“If I were you pack your things cause your going to Canada. I can earn the clients trust tomorrow” Jessica boastfully said.

“Jessica this is not an ordinary client we are talking about the Choi’s one wrong move and we are out.” President Jung reminded Jessica

“I know Grandpa” Jessica in a low tone.

“Don’t be speechless tomorrow Jessie” Tiffany tease

“I wouldn’t be speechless”

“Yeah right and if you saw her” Tiffany said “Sooyoung” Tiffany mouthed “You went speechless” Tiffany tease.

“I’m not” Jessica argued

“Is to”

“I’m not”

“Is to”

“I’m not”

“Is to”

“Girls that’s enough I know that teasing will go into a fight” President Jung muttered

“She started it” Jessica point at Tiffany

Tiffany stick her tongue and crosses her arm.

 

====

Sorry for the late reply.