Birthday gone bad

Let me love you {Sequel of Lust}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weekends flew by in a breeze and Monday was back.  Sooryun went to school with Su min as usual

When the two of them entered school, Su min went her own way to class (or so Sooryun thought) while Sooryun went to her own class.

*Why is it so quiet? Did I come to school too early?* Sooryun thought curiously and checked her watch. Seeing the normal timing, she shrugged and just walked to her class.

When she arrived, she saw VIXX, excluding Ravi, lining up in front of her class door, each holding a helium balloon. Blinking, she walked towards them curiously.

“What is al-“

She was interrupted when Hyuk placed a string with the balloon in her hands, then told her to continue walking.

Once she received 6 balloons from VIXX, she managed to enter her class, which was nicely decorated and in the middle was a cake and Ravi, Su min and BTS were standing there with a bunch of her classmates

They were all singing her happy birthday and Sooryun could feel tears welling up in her eyes.

Its true, Su min and her didn’t celebrate Sooryun’s birthday. 1. Sooryun didn’t tell her when it was and since she lost her memories of Su min, Su min didn’t want Sooryun to think wrongly.

2. Sooryun doesn’t want to be reminded that she’s still living at times.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOORYUN!!” they all cheered and Sooryun just ended up crying slightly.

Jmin was about to head to her but Ravi bet him to it and embraced his crying sister.

“Hey why are you crying? Its your birthday princess” Ravi persuaded and Sooryun just hugged him, burying her head in his chest.

“Thank you oppa” she muttered and Ravi just smiled.

“Anything for my little sister” the class just smiled, some real and some fake.

Once they were done, VIXX helped tie the weigh to the balloons and BTS helped clear the cake and decorations.

Apparently, they had set Sooryun’s clock to go 2 hours earlier so that they’ll have time to eat and pack.

Sooryun thanked them again and gave them hugs.

“You’ll be meeting us after school for your presents” Ken said and Sooryun just smiled and nodded.

“Don’t forget us too! See you after school Sooryun!” Hoseok said happily. Su min just giggled at the hyper boys while Sooryun just laughed.

Giving Sooryun one last hug and a happy birthday wish, Su min left with the juniors.

Sooryun was now left with Jimin, Taehyung and her classmates. Some of them had given her gifts and she had to place the gifts at the back since class was about to start.

“Oh, Happy Birthday Ms Kim” the first lesson teacher, who always calls Sooryun Ms Kim, said when he entered class.

Sooryun just gave him a fake smile and thanked him.

When the lessons start, Sooryun’s mind had wandered off.

Every year on her birthday, there would be a mysterious note at her locker, always wishing her happy birthday and sweet sayings.

She used to like the guy but decided it was pointless if he doesn’t show himself.

“Ms Kim I know its your birthday but it doesn’t mean you can day dream in my class” the teacher interrupted Sooryun’s thoughts and Sooryun just gave him a bored look.

Jimin looked at Sooryun and saw her clenching her hands into a fist. He frowned slightly and raised his hands.

The teacher’s face changed into a happy one when she attended to Jimin and he doesn’t like it.

“Why are you always picking on Sooryun? Even if she daydreams, she gets top scores but you never compliment her while other teachers do.

You always treat her badly too and keep calling her Ms Kim instead of her own name like you call us. A bit bias don’t you think?” Jimin spoke up

Sooryun looked at Jimin in shock. That’s the first person, besides Su min, who defended her against that teacher.

Jimin is smart, quiet and slightly nerdy, she didn’t expect him to talk to the teacher like that

“Well that’s because she needs to learn her lesson. She needs to have someone treating her that way if not she won’t learn and become pampered” those words struck Sooryun in the heart.

That was exactly what her parents said to her, those exact words.

Sooryun suddenly felt her stomach twist in pain and the room slowly closing in on her. She felt her skin burning as if someone was hitting her.

Sooryun fell off her chair and began crouching and in pain, tears welling up in her eyes. Jimin, Taehyung and Hongbin immediately went to her.

“Sooryun? Sooryun what’s going on come on” Jimin panicky asked and Sooryun didn’t answer. She couldn’t hear anything besides those words her teacher said.

Jimin felt his specs falling and flung them off in irritation. Taehyung suggested to bring her to the school infirmary.

Jimin nodded and passed Sooryun over to Taehyung, saying he has to talk to the teacher.

Taehyung nodded and carried Sooryun out with Hongbin trailing while Jimin stayed, looking at the teacher angrily. He never felt so angry in his entire life.

“You don’t know her past so don’t go on judging her when you never know what she ever went through” Jimin said angrily and stormed out of class.

He went to junior’s classroom and knocked the door, telling that he needed Su min and Ravi immediately.

The teacher, sensing something wrong, kindly let the two off. Namjoon and Hoseok gave Jimin a curious look but he gave told them he’ll text them.

Su min and Ravi rushed ahead with Jimin leading. They made it to the school’s infirmary in a few minutes and saw the nurse trying to bring down Sooryun’s fever with the help of Hongbin while Taehyung stood aside worriedly

“Oh no Sooryun!” Su min rushed over and placed her hand over Sooryun’s hands.

“Did one of you bring her bag down?” Su min asked, sitting beside the nurse who was slightly flustered.

“Do you know why she’s behaving this way dear?” the nurse asked Su min and she nodded, looking at Sooryun worriedly.

“I’ll go get it” Taehyung said and rushed up. Su min just told him to be fast.

“Its something she had ever since a tragic incident. She’ll get this pain in her stomach and it seems like everyone in shouting and abusing her.

It happened a lot in earlier stages but it slowly stopped but I don’t know why it happened” Su min explained and the nurse nodded in understanding.

“She has a fever and she seems really suffocated, does she have breathing difficulties?” the nurse asked and Su min shook her head.

“Only when this happens. She has the medicine, I always make sure its in her bag before she goes to school in case this happens” Su min explained.

After saying that, Taehyung came back, panting slightly. He passed the bag to Su min and she took out the medicine.

The nurse had prepared some water. Su min helped the nurse feed the medicine to the girl.

Once that was done, Sooryun’s body slowly stopped shivering and her moans of pain slowly died down.

Soon, the girl was fast asleep, breathing back to normal and her temperature back to normal.

Su min heaved a sigh of relief and slumped on to the floor.

“What…just happened?” Ravi blinked and Jimin and Taehyung looked at him curiously while Hongbin bit his lips anxiously.

“I thought you should know, you’re her brother right?” Taehyung blinked, totally not realising the awkward atmosphere.

The nurse had left them to another student who had sprained his ankle so they could talk.

Ravi was slightly speechless and didn’t know how to answer when Su min helped him.

“This happened when Ravi and Sooryun were separated. Ravi just came back from America remember? I didn’t tell him about this” Su min explained and Taehyung just nodded in understanding while Jimin was still slightly doubtful, since he saw how Sooryun first reacted to Ravi.

They stayed there for a few more minutes until it was lunch time. Taehyung and Hongbin had went to find the rest of BTS and VIXX.

Sooryun started shifting in her sleep and slowly open her eyes. She groaned and wanted to sit up when Su min pushed her back down.

“You need rest Soo” Su min said and Sooryun blinked while holding onto her head.

“What happened?” Sooryun asked and Su min just made up a story about how she suddenly felt really light headed in class.

Surprisingly, Sooryun believed that lie. Jimin and Ravi looked at Su min curiously, before deciding there was probably a reason why she kept it a secret.

“Jimin oppa, Ravi oppa, what are you guys doing here? Aren’t you going to miss class?” Sooryun asked weakly, the medicine still making her drowsy.

Jimin just gave her a smile while Ravi looked at her worriedly.

“You idiot how can you think of class when you fainted out of nowhere?” Ravi frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter