Family and friends matters

Let me love you {Sequel of Lust}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came by and unfortunately Sooryun came down with a really bad fever. Su min wanted to stay home but Sooryun insisted she would stay home by herself.

With one last push, Sooryun managed to get Su min to go to school, despite her being weak.

“She needs to chill sometimes, its just a fever” Sooryun mumbled and slowly trudged back to bed, taking a nice nap not knowing what would happen in school.

Meanwhile

“Don’t you think everyone is staring at us a bit more than usual today?” Jin muttered and BTS nodded.

They were walking in to school together like normal but when they entered, the students were all looking at them, specifically Jimin.

“Jimin I think they’re staring at y-wait where’s you specs?” Namjoon asked and Jimin blinked.

*, I threw it off when I was worrying about Sooryun* Jimin’s eyes widened slightly and he dived in between s.

“I threw it off when I saw Sooryun in pain” Jimin mumbled and BTS just shook their heads.

“Well thank you now we’re the centre of att-Su min!” Yoongie yelled. Su min looked up and gave BTS a small smile.

BTS headed towards Su min, Jimin still in the middle, and greeted her.

“Where’s Sooryun? You guys always come together” Namjoon asked and Jimin peeked out, seeing that his crush wasn’t there.

“Sooryun got a really high fever today and she’s really weak so I told her to stay home. I wanted to stay home too but she insisted I go to school” Su min pouted

Jimin pouted and frowned slightly.

*I should visit her after school so that I know she’s okay* Jimin thought.

“I hope she gets well soon, finals are coming” the rest groaned at Hoseok’s statement while Su min laughed.

“You really are a nerdy person Hoseok” Su min giggled and Hoseok blushed slightly. Before anyone could say anything else, a bunch of squeals were heard.

BTS and Su min turned to see VIXX walking into school with slightly confused expressions.

Jimin frowned slightly and clenched his hands into a fist.

“I don’t want to be here anymore” Jimin muttered and stormed off. BTS and Su min looked at his retreating back and sighed.

“What are we going to do? Ravi really nice, he just said the wrong thing at the wrong time. I don’t want them hating each other” Su min pouted and Hoseok patted her back

“I remember the first time he confessed to us he loves Sooryun, we made fun of him. He didn’t talk to us for days

Jimin’s just not happy. He really loves Sooryun, I don’t know why but he just feels like that. He needs time to cool off. Don’t worry about it” Hoseok smiled.

When VIXX saw Jimin storm off, they approached BTS and Su min slowly. Once behind them, N gave a slight cough. BTS and Su min looked up and froze slightly.

N stepped forward with Ravi, hesitantly, with an awkward smile.

“H-Hi um we would like to apologise because of yesterday. Believe me, Ravi didn’t mean whatever he said an-“

“Its okay, we understand” Namjoon cut N off with a warm smile.

“We should be apologising on behalf of Jimin. He’s sensitive on matters regarding Sooryun” Jin explained and VIXX gave them a smile.

Ravi looked around and didn’t see his sister in sight.

*She wasn’t with Jimin earlier too, where is she?* Ravi frowned. Su min, who noticed just smiled slightly.

“Oppa, Sooryun’s running a fever. I told her to rest at home for today” Su min explained and Ravi nodded

“Thanks Su min. I’ll head off guys, ditching school” Ravi waved and went off hurriedly. VIXX looked at his retreating back confused.

“He probably wants to take care of Sooryun” Yoongie said and VIXX just smiled awkwardly.

“The thing is, he never ditches school before, unless he’s really sick. This would be the first” Ken explained.

Su min and BTS just nodded their head in understanding. They wanted to talk more when the bell rang.

They split into their respective level groups and headed to class.

~~~~~

Ravi stood in front of Sooryun’s house, slightly panting. When he heard that Sooryun was sick, he immediately thought of the times he would stay with his mum and help take care of Sooryun.

*Come on Ravi you can’t back down. Your sister is sick in there and all alone* Picking up his courage, Ravi rang the doorbell and waited.

Not hearing any response, he rang the doorbell again and knocked slightly. He stopped when he heard an irritated voice, who he knew was Sooryun, saying ‘I’m coming’.

The door opened and Ravi saw Sooryun, pale-faced and slightly swollen eyes, leaning against the door.

“Oppa? What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in school” Sooryun said drowsily and Ravi just smiled.

“I’m here to take care of my sick little sister” Pushing Sooryun away lightly, Ravi entered the house, which was pretty dark.

“Wow Soo you could’ve at least opened the curtains. You look like a zombie” Ravi commented and Sooryun frowned

“Seriously oppa you don’t have to do this. Go back to school I can take care of myself” Sooryun groaned.

“I bought you chicken porridge. Its your favourite when you’re sick, right?” Ravi took out the packet food and place it on the table, ignoring Sooryun’s last sentence.

Sooryun, knowing her brother would be stubborn and not leave no matter what she says, just gave up and sat on the couch, crossing her arms.

“I hate it” Sooryun frowned and looked away. Ravi pretended not to hear and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and headed to her.

Sooryun immediately laid down, back facing Ravi so that he can’t see her face.

Ravi didn’t care and sat at whatever available space he has on the same couch next to Sooryun, thankful that his sister is small.

Sooryun on the other hand, just groaned when Ravi squished her more towards the couch.

“Come on don’t be like that. Do you want me to feed you yunnie?” Ravi said cutely and Sooryun just shook her head and pressed her face deeper into the couch.

Ravi saw that and just let Sooryun come out when she naturally had no breath left and true enough Sooryun pulled away from the couch after 20 seconds

Ravi chuckled at Sooryun’s way of avoiding him, which earned him a glare from the girl. Ravi finally got to see that Sooryun was crying slightly.

“Yunn-“

“I hate you! Why are you always making me so weak hearted?! I should be hating you!” Sooryun cried, burying her face in her knees.

Ravi softened and placed the bowl of porridge down. He shifted closer to Sooryun and embraced her in a tight hug.

Sooryun started punching his chest and shoulders in frustration but Ravi just kept still and let her do whatever she wanted.

When Sooryun felt drained, she finally stopped and rest in Ravi’s arms.

“I’m sorry Yunnie. I really am, believe oppa. I want to show you that I really care, that you’re my baby sister that I really love

Please give me another chance. I want to prove to you that I don’t mean what I said and that you’re the purest girl alive” Ravi said, as if pleading to Sooryun.

Sooryun just kept silent, thinking back to the talk Su min and her had yesterday night

*“Deep inside, you know that’s not true, that you want to feel the same love Ravi gave you as a brother.” Su min unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter