Brother? Deceased dad? Can this day get any worst?

Let me love you {Sequel of Lust}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and Jimin tried to make an effort to grow close to Sooryun. At first, she felt very annoyed and told him off a few times but the guy was very persistent.

“I see you’re getting along well with Jimin” Su min teased and Sooryun just rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

“If I didn’t he would’ve annoyed me to death what do you expect?” Sooryun replied as she looked at the boys who were playing basketball at the court.

The two girls has been getting along with BTS lately and they always hang out together after school to either study, hang around or eat.

“I told you he’s a nice guy” Su min convinced and Sooryun just rolled her eyes again

“That’s like the 100th time you said it unnie, I get it” Sooryun said and just stood up to throw her drink. Su min just giggled and watched the guys play.

~~~

Sooryun threw her drink and was about to head back when someone grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall. She winced at the impact and glared at the culprit.

“Babe, I missed you so much. Why have you been avoiding me?” Suho asked and caressed Sooryun’s cheeks.

Sooryun just sighed and bit her lip.

“I just can’t see you right now. I-I’m trying to change” Sooryun said and Suho gritted his teeth.

“What do you mean babe? You’re perfect the way you are” Suho lured and Sooryun just shook her head.

“Face it Suho, you just want me because I’m good in bed. You never liked nor have you loved me” Sooryun huffed and Suho just chuckled.

“Of course I love you and your body babe. It makes you, well you. If you don’t love your body, I’ll love it for you” Suho eyed Sooryun and his lips.

Sooryun felt her heart drop at his words. Her tears were staring to well up in her eyes

*You’re stronger than that Sooryun, fight him. Do something*

“Take your words back!” a voice said deadly and they turned to see Jimin, hands in a fist staring angrily at Suho.

Suho scoffed and held Sooryun tightly by the waist, making her wince.

“What are you going to do about it nerd? She’s my not yours. Heck, you guys only slept together once” he chuckled and Sooryun just looked down

Jimin felt his anger rising up when he saw a tear drop to the floor when Sooryun looked down. His fist clenched even tighter and he was about to punch the guy when he was already on the floor.

Looking up, they saw a fair handsome cold faced guy glaring at Suho in disgust. Sooryun froze and Jimin just ran up to her and held her tight

“Don’t talk about my sister that way” the handsome guy said, glaring at Suho. Suho immediately nodded and ran off, not looking back

“Soor-”

“What are you doing here?” Sooryun said coldly, gripping onto Jimin’s arms. Jimin wondered what the relationship between the two is.

“Sooryun please hear me out. I didn’t mean what I said” the guy said and Sooryun scoffed, tears falling. Jimin held her tightly against him.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are but you’re upsetting my friend so we’re going to leave now” Jimin said and the guy just stared sadly at them.

“Sooryun please…Forgive oppa…” he pleaded and Sooryun just shook her head, gripping on to Jimin’s arm and pulling him back to the basketball court.

Once they were back, Sooryun released Jimin’s arms, packing her things and immediately sprinted off.

“Sooryun! Sooryun-ah wait for me!” Su min exclaimed worriedly. The guys looked at Sooryun’s retreating back. Some ran after her while Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook just stayed behind with Su min to calm her down.

“SOORYUN! KIM SOORYUN ANSWER ME!” Jimin screamed as he ran around the park where he lost the girl.

He saw Namjoon and Yoongi nearby and they shook their head, indicating that they couldn’t find her. Jimin ruffled his hair in annoyance.

~~~~

Taehyung’s POV

“Sooryun? Sooryun-ah, come out you know we won’t judge you” I said as I walked around an abandoned playground.

I knew she was somewhere here but she’s a good hider. It shocked us when she came back with Jimin crying and now we’re searching for her at the park.

I was about to give up when I heard sniffles. I started to crawl down on the floor and saw Sooryun, head buried in between her knees.

My heart immediately softened and I began crawling towards her.

“Boo~” I tried to scare her but she just looked at me with a tear stained face and I felt bad.

“Sooryunnie, you know you can tell us what’s going on right?” I said softly and she didn’t answer me. I looked at her and she was staring at a picture in her hands.

It was a picture of two small children, smiling with a couple behind them.

“My mum ‘cheated’ with a guy she met at a club. She was actually already a mother to my brother, and we all thought I was my dad’s child but I wasn’t and they divorced.

That smile on my parent’s faces, those were fake, but sadly I was happy with my brother. But happiness for me is never long lasting” she hiccupped and I passed her a bottle of water.

Patting her back lightly, I gave her smile saying she could continue her story.

“Soon she got married to my blood related dad, the guy she slept with. Things were okay at first but slowly my dad started to change and my mum started abusing me.

Not long after, when I was…was..I’m sorry I can’t continue it hurts too badly” she cried again, this time holding onto her stomach.

I could just give her a hug, telling her that it was going to be okay.

“Sooryun! Sooryun-ah please come out” I heard a voice yelling and Sooryun immediately tensed up. I recognise that voice, its Jimin’s but why was Sooryun so scared?

“Sooryun, are you..are you afraid of Jimin?” I asked softly and she shook her head.

“I’m not, I just, I don’t want to hurt anyone” she whispered and I looked at her in confusion. She just sighed and looked away, sniffling

“I promised myself I won’t love anyone anymore. I promised myself that once I proved my parents wrong, I’ll never be a burden to anyone. Being attached is being a burden. I don’t want that” Sooryun explained and I can just shake my head.

“You’re not a burden. You can’t keep calling yourself that” I said and she just shook her head.

“You don’t understand! You’re just like them!” she pushed me away but before she could run away, she ran into Jimin, who looked at her worriedly

“Are you o-”

“Leave me alone. Don’t search for me anymore!” she screamed. I peeked out and saw the hurt in Jimin’s eyes but he held Sooryun’s arm firmly.

“Sooryun don’t b-”

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!” she detached herself from him and ran away. Jimin was about to run to her when I stopped him.

“Why did you stop me I need to m-”

“Give her some space. She needs to calm down. If we keep pressing her, she’ll feel stressed” I replied and Jimin just sighed.

I was rarely, and I really mean rarely, this serious but Sooryun looked so vulnerable and hurt when we were talking. She needs the space

“You’re right. Let’s get back to school and get our things” Jimin said and I nodded.

We headed back to school and saw…

End of Taehyung’s POV

Su min was talking to the handsome stranger, tears falling out of her eyes. The rest of BTS were just patiently sitting near her, enough to protect her if anything goes wrong.

When the 4 guys who searched for Sooryun were back, Su min immediately ran to them.

“Did you find her?” Su min panicked and Taehyung just held her still.

“We did, but she ran from us again. Noona, give her time to calm down” Taehyung spoke and Su min shook her head.

“You don’t understand. The last time she cried, she tried killing herself we HAVE to find her” Su min replied and the stranger tensed.

“SHE TRIED TO WHAT?” the stranger and Jimin exclaimed and Su min nodded. The guys immediately started panicking.

“One of us HAS to find her. Let’s split up” Jimin instructed and they nodded. They all split and began searching places Sooryun often visited.

Su min went to her favorite ice-cream shop. Jimin and Jungkook searched the shops nearby where Sooryun disappeared. Hoseok and Jin went to search around the streets near Sooryun’s house and Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung tried asking people around if they had seen Sooryun

Stranger’s POV

I walked through the park where Sooryun and I last went to before our parents started fighting and eventually split.

“Sooryun-ah, I know you’re here. Listen, you know oppa doesn’t mean what he said right?” I spoke up, knowing Sooryun was somewhere near me.

Not hearing any response, I decided to continue talking.

“I’m not here to convince you to come back to umma and appa. I’m here to apologise. I-I was wrong to judge you that way…and I’m sorry” I said, slightly tearing up

“Its no use apologising. I am who I am now, because of you, because of umma and appa and because of EVERYONE WHO EVER JUDGED ME FOR SOMETHING I NEVER INTEDED TO HAPPEN” Sooryun shouted, coming out from behind a tree

We were lucky that it was pretty late and that no one was daring enough to come to this part of the park at night.

“Sooryun, I’m sorry. I really am” I begged, almost going on my knees when I saw her pressing a knife at her wrist.

“Why? Why when I wanted to forget so badly! WHY?!” Sooryun pressed the knife more into her wrist.

Seeing that, I immediately ran to her and pulled the knife out of her hands, kicking it away as she struggled in my arms.

“Please, I beg you Soo…Give oppa another chance. I know I don’t have a good reason and I don’t deserve an apolo-”

“THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER ASKING?!” Sooryun exclaimed and my heart dropped at her words. Her voice was filled with so much hatred.

I slowly released her out of my grasps and looked down guiltily. She just looked away and gripped the knife I threw aside.

“You guys wanted this. You guys wanted me dead didn’t you? Why are you stopping me now?” Sooryun said threateningly and I looked up at her

“I never wanted you dead Soo…You know that, you’re my baby sister” I whispered and she just scoffed lightly.

“Then why did you make me suffer, dear brother? Or Kim Won Sik?” Sooryun said, her words were like a stake through my chest.

When I heard my full name being called out I froze and looked away.

“Appa, our appa, is dead Soo…I know everything from top to bottom. I’m sorry on behalf of appa too” I muttered and Sooryun looked at me in disbelief.

“H-How?” Sooryun asked, the knife dropping on to the floor. I looked at her and saw her kneeling on the floor, knees bleeding slightly and crying.

“I didn’t even manage to say goodbye?” Sooryun asked herself and I suddenly felt really guilty that I didn’t break it to her sooner.

I crawled closer to her and embraced her in a tight hug, this time, she didn’t fight and just laid limply on my chest.

“I’m sorry oppa couldn’t protect you better. I’m sorry for what happened between us and I know it’ll be hard but can we please just start over” I mumbled and Sooryun just kept quiet.

I didn’t know what else to say so I just rocked her side to side, humming.

“How long ago was it?” Sooryun finally spoke up. I looked at her curiously.

“When did he pass away?” Sooryun said again and I looked away.

“Two years ago” I mumbled and Sooryun looked at me.

“Why didn’t you come and find me then?” Sooryun asked and I couldn’t meet her eyes. She released herself from my grip and forced me to look into her eyes.

“I-I, we were in America. I needed to help our uncle close appa’s company building in America and set one up here” I explained and Sooryun released me from her hold.

I took a deep breath and patted her back.

“Appa was really sorry for what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter