Introduction~

Let me love you {Sequel of Lust}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang and students began rush out of their classes. The corridors that were noisy were soon empty and quiet.

A slim and lean figure looked out the corridor and slowly walked out of the empty classroom. She walked towards the gates when a car pulled up in front of her. The girl rolled her eyes at the luxurious car.

“Young Miss, Ma’am would want to see you at home today” the driver spoke to the girl softly. Sooryun just shook her head and continued walking.

The driver sighed and drove next to Sooryun. The girl just plucked in her earphones and ignored the driver’s talk. Still not giving up, he stopped in front of the girl, which made her look up and glare at him.

“Look Minho, I won’t and would never will go back to that terrible and tainted house ever again. So do me a favour and tell my so called ‘mother’ that I never want to see her or that good for nothing ‘father’ again” giving one last glare at Minho, Sooryun plucked in her earpiece again, walking away

*They’ll never understand*

~~~~

“You’re such a cheater hyung” Jimin laughed as he saw Namjoon tried to cheat in the game of basketball. He passed the ball to Jungkook who shot it into the basket with ease.

Namjoon huffed unhappily and tackled Jimin onto the floor.

“Ouch yah hyung that hurts” Jimin pouted and Namjoon laughed. He got up and pulled Jimin along and they all sat with Jin and Hoseok who were chilling at the benches.

Jin passed them a cold bottled drink while Hoseok just continued reading.

“What are you reading hyung? Tests are over” Taehyung asked, gulping some water. Hoseok looked up and gave him a look.

“Can’t I read a story book? I’m not that nerdy okay?” Hoseok retaliated and Jin just scoffed while the rest laughed.

“Hey Jimin I saw your Miss Perfect just now” Jin spoke up and Jimin head snapped up and he looked around. His friends just laughed at him.

“She was here but she already left. There was a very pretty car and a guy disturbing her though” Jin spoke up and Jimin frowned.

“Yeah but don’t worry about it, she lashed at that guy like crazy and he went the opposite direction she went” Hoseok said, not looking up from his book.

Jimin continued to look around worriedly and Namjoon just patted his back.

“Hey I’m sure she’s fine. I don’t know what you see in her but she looks strong enough to protect herself. Don’t worry about it” Namjoon said and Jimin smiled.

“Everyone deserves love right? Even those who aren’t really deserving of it because everybody has a backstory, and she’s one of them. I’m sure of it” Jimin said and the guys just gave him a look.

“Wow, was she that good in bed?” Taehyung playfully asked and Jimin smacked his thighs. Taehyung chuckled and placed his hands up in a surrendering position.

“Let’s not anymore guys. Its getting dark, lets head home before it pours” Yoongie spoke up. They looked up and the sky did look like it’s about to pour. They packed up and headed out of the school.

They chattered and laughed, stopping at a store to get refreshments along the way until the section where they would all split came. Saying their good byes, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook turned to the right while Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongie turned left.

“So how did you do in the project then? Since she doesn’t talk to you now” Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter