I love her

Let me love you {Sequel of Lust}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang and Sooryun walked into class just in the nick of time. Her hair was slightly messy and its not really hard to know what she had done.

Suho looked at her and smirked. Sooryun winked and kissed the paper in her hands as a thank you for the homework.

“Alright class before I forget and you guys taking advantage I want to collect your homework I gave you yesterday, Miss Kim please tie your hair properly” the teacher spoke. Sooryun just rolled her eyes and tied her hair in a low ponytail to hide the bite marks.

After the teacher collected the homework, Sooryun as usual stared outside the window. Usually around this timing, she could see students outside for gym, students trying to ditch school and those who accidently came early and had nothing to do for a few hours.

Sooryun looked around and saw the campus sweethearts, Jackson and Youngji, walking to gym together. Envy struck her heart and she looked away.

In cliché stories, there is the girl who’s weak and timid and then the girl who always bullies the timid one and a handsome guy ends up dating the timid one and the girl is left alone right?

Well that’s the case for Sooryun but she doesn’t really care anymore. Despite her rudeness, y attitude and her ‘’ status, guys still prefer to flaunt around her and girls are either ing about her, or wanting to be her.

“Miss Kim can you please read out the paragraph Jimin stopped at?” the teacher looked at her with a poker face. Sooryun’s eyes met Jimin’s and she looked away hurriedly. Standing up, she read the paragraph she was told to with ease.

“I know my lesson is boring Miss Kim but I prefer you to be looking at me while I’m teaching and not out the window” the teacher spoke and Sooryun just gave him a sarcastic smile.

The teacher continued his lesson and Sooryun found herself deep in thought again. Before she knew it, class was over and it was time for gym.

She started packing her bags but realised a familiar jacket she had to return. Looking at his shrinking back, she decided to just give it to him during lunch.

Picking up her bags, she walked towards the girl’s toilet to change.

Jimin’s POV

When the teacher called her out I was slightly worried. She looked pretty pale and breathless. I knew she did something with Suho but sometimes I like to just pretend I don’t notice.

I met up with Taehyung after class and we headed to gym together. Jin hyung and Suga hyung are seniors. Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung are juniors while Taehyung and I are sophomores and Jungkook is in freshmen year.

Taehyung and I have the same class while Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung have classes together, but we meet every gym class.

“I wonder how she knew so easily when she wasn’t paying attention” Taehyung spoke up and I just gave him a look.

“What? Hey I thought it was bros over hoes man. Not cool” Taehyung huffed and I just rolled my eyes.

“I am not prioritising her over you guys. We’re not even a couple. I’m just defending an innocent soul” I defended and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

We changed our clothes and headed to the field. My eyes scanned the area and I found Sooryun sitting by the benches with her best friend Su min. She was smiling and laughing at the joke Su min was saying.

I could only just gaze at her from afar.

Its been awhile since I started liking her. We’ve been classmates since elementary school. She just never really noticed me, which was quite disappointing.

I didn’t really notice my hyungs creeping behind me until I was tackled on to the floor.

“Yah what’s the deal?!” I glared at Namjoon and Hoseok hyung who tackled me to the ground, Taehyung laughing at me.

Almost the whole field was looking at us and I nearly turned red when I saw Sooryun looking at me curiously. I pushed the hyungs off me and got up, dusting my pants.

“You looked like you were in heaven 101 there and it was just staring at her” Namjoon hyung laughed and I frowned.

“Hey quit it. Its not funny” I huffed and they just patted my back.

“I don’t get why you don’t just talk to her Jimin. I mean, there wasn’t any problem before that. Just act normal” Hoseok hyung said and I just shrugged.

“It’s hard and you’ll probably do the same thing if you are in my position, trust me” before the hyungs can reply, the coach blew his whistle. We all gathered around him and waited for his instructions.

“Okay so here’s the deal. Today we’ll be playing track and field. Class A juniors versus class D Sophmores. We’ll be doing the Long Distance run but this time with a little twist

You guys are to get into pairs, girl and boy pairings, and run a distance of 6km, each couple running 200m each with your feet tied together” the coach explained and the class groaned.

I looked at the hyung’s class and saw that they weren’t happy either.

“Damn I hate running. Why can’t he be normal for and let us play our own games for once” Taehyung huffed and I just nodded my head in agreement.

“I’m going to announce the pairs:

Taehyung and Sohee

Minseok and Yura

Suho and Jessica…”

I waited for the list to continue and secretly hoped that I got Sooryun as my partner.

“Jimin and Sooryun

Okay now we’ll all take turns. All of you are to run together, pass the baton together. If you fail to do so you restart the whole 6km. By order of names Taehyung and Sohee first, Jimin and Sooryun last runner let’s go” the coach blew his whistle again and we all proceeded to the benches.

I saw Sooryun warming up, stretching properly and her hair tied in a tight bun. I gulped when I saw little beads of sweat trailing down her neck due to the heat

“Are you guys ready?!” I snapped out of my day dream and saw the two coaches, our coach and the other class coach, standing side by side.

Taehyung and Sohee were already tied together and they were up against a guy named Kai who was lucky enough to get paired with his girlfriend.

“On your mark, get set, GO” the horn was blown and they started running. I was actually kind of interested in the match that I almost didn’t realise our turn was up.

“Hey, we’re almost up, tie our legs together” Sooryun mumbled and I nodded. We headed nearer to the track and I began tying our ankles together.

I looked to the side and saw Hoseok hyung and Su min noona tied together. Sooryun smiled at Su min and wished her luck while I just gave a determined look to Hoseok hyung, who rolled his eyes in response.

The runners were nearing us and unfortunately our team were a little behind. When the baton was passed onto our hands, I almost wanted to sprint when Sooryun slowed me down

“Don’t, save your energy for the last push” was all she said and I just nodded. We slowly started speeding up and soon we were neck to neck against the other class.

I looked at Sooryun for the queue and she nodded. Without thinking, I grabbed her hands and started sprinting together, reaching the finishing line first.

The class burst into cheers and jumped around while the other class just watched in envy.

I was just focusing on my breathing and I didn’t notice that my hands were still holding onto Sooryun’s firmly and that our ankles are still tied together until Taehyung approached me

“Hey that was amazing! Coach is treating us isotonic drinks you two should hurry over and maybe untie the rope from your ankles?” Taehyung said awkwardly.

Sooryun looked at our tied ankles and blinked. She easily untied the rope, gave Taehyung a small smile and bow and walked towards the coach who handed her a bottle of isotonic drink.

“So, we saw what you did there” Taehyung teased and I just rolled my eyes, getting up.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m thirsty” I replied and walked towards our coach. I knew Taehyung was making fun of me from behind but I was shy enough.

*Her hands felt nice in mine*

End of Jimin’s POV

Lunch time came and student began rushing down the hallways. The canteen was full with people and loud chatters.

BTS was one of those who were chattering pretty loudly, making fun of a certain someone.

“He didn’t even let go of it afterwards. They continued to hold hands even after they cooled off” Taehyung said and BTS just gave Jimin a teasing look.

“Shut up guys I was too occupied with my thoughts that I didn’t notice okay?” Jimin argued back and s just gave him a look.

“Oh did Miss Perfect gave you back your jacket?” Yoongi asked and the rest, except Namjoon, looked at him. Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“She didn’t but I don’t really mind. It’s just a jacket” Jimin replied, munching on his food.

“He gave he-”

“Yeah hard to believe but yeah he did” Namjoon replied. Jin frowned and looked at Jimin closely.

“Jimin you must be head over heels for her to be giving your favourite jacket. You didn’t even allow Mei to use it” Jin said and nodded in agreement.

Jimin sighed and placed his utensils down gently but firmly.

“Look guys, I’ve been crushing on this girl ever since middle school shouldn’t you guys get used to the way I act by now?

Just because we had with each other doesn’t mean she wants to have anything to do with me” Jimin retaliated and stomped off.

BTS just looked at his shrinking back and sighed

“Guys, I seriously think we should set them up” Jin spoke up and they all gave him a look.

“Hyung, no offense but we just made Jimin hyung stomp off in anger. Shouldn’t that be a sign to not meddle into his ‘love life’?” Jungkook said and Yoongie shook his head.

“I agree with Jin hyung. No matter how stupid and crazy it sounds, we have to get them together” Yoongie said and Jin smacked his head.

“Well it won’t hurt to try right?” Hoseok spoke up and the rest who were unsure just slowly nodded.

“If it fails we blame Jin and Yoongie hyung!” Taehyung cheered and the rest agreed while the 2 guys frowned.

*Don’t worry Jimin, we’ll help you*

~~~

Jimin didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter