Nightmares

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

She was in a room, watching live telecast of what seem to be a show. She saw Kim Jong Kook sitting on a King seat and before him was a line of women, all types of them, mostly pretty. The announcer was asking whether he wanted each one to be his girlfriend. His answer was yes to each one of them, to her annoyance. She wanted to warn him but her voice couldn't be heard. All the girls he said yes to start to gather around him, and he disappeared from her view. She was desperate to see him taken by all those girls, he was hers. She was consumed by the desperateness and she silently weep. 

 

Then she woke up, feeling tears on her face. She turned her head and saw her husband beside sleeping with a smile on his face. She felt her anger rising and gave her husband a good kick. That woke him up, he looked at her, wondering what had he done wrong.

 

"Ya,  Kim Jong Kook!! How dare you say yes to all those women and had that smile plaster on your face." she angrily barked at him.

 

"When... when I did that?" he noticed his wife tear streaked face. He moved to give her a hug. "You are my and only one. I was dreaming of having a great day with you and you were wearing a y bikini just for me."

 

"Yah...  I am having a nightmare, and you are dreaming I am wearing bikini." she gave her husband a bite on his shoulders. 

 

"Ah that hurts... ok, ok, I am sorry the bastard Jong Kook in your nightmare agreed to those women." he tried to coax his wife. He can see her insecurity. "I want to give him a beating. "

 

She giggled at her husband expression. She knew her husband would not agree to anyone except hers but the nightmare had brought out her insecurity, a lot of women were still after him while she became a ajiumma. 

 

"I vowed I will love my wife, Song Ji Hyo, forever. If not, I will lose my muscles and cannot work out forever." he vowed. "My beautiful wife, I love you." he started to give her kisses all over her face, drying each drop of her tears.

 

She was lost in his kisses. He slowly kissed her lips and claimed , then he moved down to her neck, his hands entered her pyjamas and slowly crept towards her . They made love, she was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep. He gave her a kiss on her forehead, he whispered in her ears, "I will love you forever, Song Ji Hyo. My heart is all yours." He also fell into a blissful slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must have been Ji Hyo vivid description the morning after. He found he was having the same nightmare. He was locked in a room with a television, the TV was live broadcast Ji Hyo having a selection of boyfriends. She was saying yes to all the male idols. He wanted to go out and stopped her but the door refused to open. He felt his heart broke into pieces and he woke up feeling sad. He looked at his sleeping wife and understood why she kicked him yesterday. He felt like doing that too but he couldn’t, he couldn’t take the consequence.

He looked at her, she was so pretty, he had looked so ordinary.  She  looked like 20 something but had the sense and maturity of her age, which guy wouldn't want to make her his. But looked at him, he was even labelled ugly when he first entered the entertainment industry. She stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes, “Why aren’t you sleeping, dear?” she asked.

“I had the same dream as you, now I couldn’t sleep”, he pouted. “Please assure me you still love me?” He was glad she woke up, at least he could hear her reassuring voice.

Ji Hyo giggled at her cute husband. She pulled his head down and kissed his cheeks. “I love you, my dear, I really do”, then she kissed him on his soft lips, softly and gently, pouring her heart and soul into him.

“I love you too.” Jong Kook vowed his love again. “Promise you won’t say yes when the idols asked you out.”

“Ok, my dear Jong Kook Oppa”, promised Ji Hyo. She gave him a reassurance kiss again.  Her husband troubled eyes became clear again. “Now, I am tired, can I go to sleep now?”

“Ok, I am feeling sleepy now too.” Jong Kook finally felt into a blissful sleep.