Spying

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

My name is you. I need to tell you a story what had happened on that fateful day. I entered a coffee shop, I had needed my regular coffee intake. A couple by the corner caught my eye. I couldn’t believe it, maybe the lack of caffeine is playing tricks on my eye. The cashier handed over my coffee, I slided into a seat that could observe the couple, taking a sip of my coffee. Maybe with the caffeine in my blood, I could see clearly who it was.

The woman was giggling while the man was clearly annoyed by her. She made a cute face and the man sighed then chuckled. His dimple showing. They stood up, they had finished their drink and they held hands while walking out of the café. Out of instinct, I decided to follow them. They had put on a scarf which hide half of their faces, while the other half hidden by the sun glasses. They leisurely walked down the shops, sometimes the woman would excitedly showed off some things to the man, the man would acknowledge.  The woman would enter a shop and drag the man in too, I was outside, looking at the man trying out things which the woman picked out or vice versa. The cute couple was even playing around in the stores.

They passed by a rice cake store, the woman stopped, pointing to the rice cakes, the man had initially shook his head. The woman insisted and he, in the end, ordered a plate. They removed their scarf and started eating the rice cakes. He was feeding her and she was feeding him. He even took out a tissue and wiped when they were done. I smiled at the loveliness of the couple, they were what I had imagined and more. My excitement grew.

They passed by an alley, the man pulled the woman inside, he carefully removed her scarf and he also removed his, he gave her a kiss on her forehead before settling on her lips, the kiss lasted for seconds before he put the scarf back on her and himself. They hugged for a while before exiting the alley. My heart pounded, I felt my face turning red at the intimacy I just had witnessed.

At the end of the street, they got to a parking lot and both of them disappearing into a white car. I saw the car zoomed out of the parking lot and you could see their face clearly. It was indeed Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo out on a date! I thanked my lucky stars that I had entered the coffee shop at the right time, I had caught a glimpse of my favourite Spartace dating!