Time together

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

Ji Hyo returned home late in the night, the filming of the commercial had dragged and she was anxious to get home, her husband was alone with her four kids and she wondered could he handle the four kids. She had not prepared the kids and him for her absence for such a long time. It was unfortunate that there is some technical difficulty and the filming was delay. Luckily all the people were professional and they managed to end by 10.

She went to the kids’ rooms, strange, none of them was in bed. She went to her and Jong Kook's room, none of them could be found either. Their shoes were around, "where could they been". she thought. Maybe they were in the playroom, she peeped inside and there they were.

The twins were sleeping on each arm of their father, their two sons were sleeping on each of his thighs. Her husband laid in the middle of their children, in a star shape. She took up her phone and took a picture of this heart warming scene.

She giggled softly at how her husband looked like. His hair was tied up into small bundles, courtesy of the twins she supposed. His t-shirt was in a mess, not the usual tidy way he liked. His Bermudas were rolled all the way up. He wouldn’t ended up looking like this in any of the variety show, even with the strongest opponent.

The toys were scattered everywhere, showing how hard they had played. It was a good thing they all had disciplined to play only in the playroom. She was glad that Jong Kook had thought to reserve a large space as the playroom to keep the mess within. She gently picked up one of her daughters, and it woke her husband up. He gave her a tired smile. She signalled to him to talk later. She transferred the children to their beds and went back to pick up her husband, he was massaging his limbs. “Let’s go back to our room.” She said.

He extended his hands. “How was the day with the children?” she asked.

“Tiring.” He answered truthfully. “How did you do this everyday?” she laughed, of course, she wouldn’t play the entire day like he had.

 “Smartly.” She gave her husband a pull and he got up, and hugged her instead. “Mmm… I missed you.“

“I missed you too, especially when the twins insisted to tie up my hair, and the boys treated me like monster and hit me with all their might” he answered and immediately got a hit on his chest.

“You mean you only missed me when you are tortured by your children” she huffed.

“Well, you are my hero, you are the only one who can saved me from them.” He used his puppy eyes on her. She couldn’t stay angry with her man for long, and she did think she the only one capable of saving him from their children.

“At least, you know my importance.” She declared. “Next time if you make me angry, I will release the children on you.” She threatened him, he immediately gave her a face of surrender. “Ah… I need a shower.” She sighed.

“I need one too, let’s do it together” he suggested, grinning happily at his own suggestion.

She nodded, she had missed time alone with him. They had a long streamy shower together. He laid her on the bed, both exhausted from their lovemaking in the shower.

“You are pretty, my dear wife. I love you so much” he planted a kiss on her forehead.

She groggily acknowledged and fell asleep. He smiled, she also had a tiring day at work and fell asleep hugging her.

The sun smiled into the window and extended its ray on her face. She woke up and missed her husband beside her. She remembered he had no schedule today. She freshened up and went in search of her missing husband. Her children were still sleeping in their rooms, she heard some noise in the kitchen.

She couldn’t stop her giggle, her muscular husband was wearing her apron, it was both funny and y, only her husband could do that “What are you cooking, dear?” she asked.

“Breakfast for my family” he had removed the word healthy. Not that his wife breakfast is not healthy, but sometimes salad did help to cleanse the system.

“The children won’t like to be treated like herbivorous you know. You are supposed to the carnivorous here.” She .

“You mean you don’t like my salad” he pouted.

His wife can’t help and giggled again, she love the way her husband acting cute. “Ok, we can be herbivorous once in a while.” She reached out and kissed her husband. She loved the taste of fresh green tea lingering on his tongue so she his tongue when he slipped it into . Her husband was enjoying her kiss and let her do whatever she pleased.

“I am done, let’s go and wake up the children. We promised them to bring them to the children park today.” He washed his hands and took his wife’s hand.  His wife helped him took off her apron while bear hugging him. His wife is surely “touchy” today. He whispered, “you are putting me on fire and you know you don’t have time to put it out for me” She giggled again but she purposely rounded her arms on his neck and pulling him towards her, she kissed him some more, this time his lips then his tongue, he let out a low moan. She finally broke the kiss when she felt him growing breathless.

“Let us wake up the children now, it’s getting late.” Her husband gave her an annoyed look, then he sighed, looked as if he would need to finish what Ji Hyo start off tonight.

They found their children stirring and they played with them in their bed for a while before setting them down for breakfast. After breakfast and a quick shower, the family is ready for their day of fun together!