Their date

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

Jong Kook was sitting in his car, patiently waiting for his girlfriend, they had finally time to see each other after they made their managers reschedule some of their work. Although it will only start from the later part of the afternoon till nightfall, it was better than the two busy weeks that kept them apart from each other. A pretty lady knocked at his window and he smiled. He unlocked his car doors and she slid into the passenger seat. He resist the temptation of kissing her, but he helped her with her seat belts before driving off.

 

"How's your day, Im?" He asked, turning down the music. He had missed her sweet voice.

 

"You couldn't believe it, Oppa." She sounded excited. "I and Hynn Bin were on the same show, he was totally handsome,, his smile could melt a ice cube, I think I am in love with him again." She didn't notice the driver eyes were turning green with jealousy. " He was a gentleman and he treated all the people well. He even helped me get a cup of warm water. He was so nice. All the women went Gaga."

 

Jong Kook knew about her "love" with Hynn Bin but having her telling him this vividly was a different thing. Jealousy was filling his heart. "So you want him to be your boyfriend?" He sounded harsh. Ji Hyo picked up his displease in his tone and turned to see her boyfriend, she saw both hurt and jealousy in his eyes. Sometimes her boyfriend was really a jealousy monster.

 

"Of course not, my boy friend is the best in the world, Hynn Bin couldn't compare. My boyfriend was nicer and more gentleman, and his smile always melt my heart. He would treat me like a princess." She saw his eyes soften. "I wouldn't exchange him for anyone else." She motioned him to drive to a nearby park, the carpark was isolated. She unclip her safety belt and hugged Jong Kook. "I would only like my Jong Kook do this" she sweetly kiss his lips. They tasted like green tea. She had missed his kisses.

 

"Of course no one could kiss you like me" Jong Kook replanted the kiss on her lips, but more demandingly, claiming hers as his. He broke the kiss when he felt she is breathless. "You are indeed Han gang park queen" he ability to locate a Han gang park this quick.

 

"Yeah, and who the one who insisted bringing me to them? If that day you weren't sick and tired, I bet you would had won the race." She retorted. She was taught by the best. "Let's go to HaHa restaurant for dinner. I am starving"

 

"Food or me?" He asked.

 

"Food now, you later" she decided on a safer answer. She afraid he might get jealous of food and refuse to bring her there. She slid back to her seat. Jong Kook chuckled at her answer, smart girl.

 

They reached the restaurant and was ushered to a private booth that haha had reserved for them. "What would you like, pork, beef, innards?" He asked going through the ordering lists. Actually he knew the answer but it still best to ask lest she decided to eat something else.

 

"The usual, please, Oppa" she answered smiling, remembered she had accused him of not showing concern of her since he couldn't remember what she like. Only be dumbfounded when He then chanted a list of things she loved including details like she loved pork best but refused to eat the skin. He then explained he wanted to know if she wanted something different and apologize for his insensitivity. She remembered hugging him with tears running down on her face. She was ashamed and happy about his sensitivity. They had agreed that he should still asked, since sometimes, she did change her mind, but she could reply the usual.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo took turns barbecuing the food, Jong Kook attacked chicken and vegetables while Ji Hyo ate the rest. They feed each other things they knew their other half liked, they ate and exchanged what had been going on with theirs life and their views. The daily messages couldn't replace the meetings and conversation. They had their fill and Jong Kook paid the meal and he held Ji Hyo hand, "let's go for home?" Ji Hyo nodded her head. Food had made her felt sleepy.

 

The car was quiet, Ji Hyo had dozed off. Jong Kook looked at his sleeping beauty, he knew she must had been tired from her recent schedule, he hoped they could sneak some time off for a vacation, just the two of them, but as of now, this hope is a luxury. He untied his seatbelt and hers, he leaned over to give his sleeping beauty the kiss of true love. His sleeping beauty opened her eyes and gave him a smile. “We had arrived, oppa? That was a good nap, I haven’t had such a good sleep this two weeks.” She said as she did a stretch.

 

“Let us go up to your apartment.”  Jong Kook punched the passcode to unlock Ji Hyo's door and both of them stepped into the apartment. Jong Kook went to the kitchen to boil some water while Ji Hyo freshen up and changed into something more comfortable. Jong Kook prepared some hot cocoa. They sipped the warm beverages in her sofa.

 

“Your cocoa is the best.” Ji Hyo complimented Jong Kook. “Make sure you don’t make it for other women”

 

“What about my exs? I couldn’t turn back time you know” he teased.

 

“Oppa!! Ok ok  the future women then” she was not pleased to hear he had make the cocoa for other women but there’s no way she could turn back time to undo those.

 

He smiled at his jealous girlfriend, well, it seemed they are perfect green eye monsters couple. “I tell you another secret, I don’t make cocoa at all in the past, at most green tea, so you are the only one that had tasted my cocoa.” Ji Hyo beamed, she liked to be exclusive. Both of them had ex girlfriends and ex boyfriends but their relationship was different from the past ones. She loved the idea to be able to get jealous and they would be able to sort it all out, it reflected the importance of each other in their heart.

 

She leaned on him while they channel surf, she liked to use his muscles as pillows. “Oppa, are you able to stay tonight?” she asked.

 

“Tomorrow there is running man filming, I can ask Gap Jin to pick me up from here.”

 

“Really!! That’s great.” She liked to be sleeping beside him, she always felt safe and she had the best quality sleep. He missed having her around him, he loved waking up to have her snuggling close to him. It make him felt he belong to her.

She felt her eyes getting tired, and they decided to take a bath, separately of course. He was already on her bed waiting for her, she went over and he hugged her. “My angel, you must be tired, sleep beside me while I sing you a lullaby? “ he asked.

 

“Yes please, until I fell asleep?”

 

“If you want.” He started to sing lullaby he knew, she was lying beside him, listening to his steady heartbeat and strong clear voice. Her eyes couldn’t keep open and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

He looked at her peaceful face, he wanted this face to be beside him everyday, he wanted to protect her and make her his. He should plan to ask her hand in marriage soon, they werent getting any younger. He gave her a kiss on her forehead before joining her in dreamland.