Dreams

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

She was in a dream, she knew it, but she couldn’t do anything, she was in that dream.

Men, all sorts of them were appearing in front of her, all wanted to be her boyfriend and husband to be.

“Song Jong Ki” a voice announced. “No” She said, brushing him aside

“Yoo Jae Suk” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Lee Kwang Soo” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Kang Gary” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Haha” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“GDragon” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Choi Jin Hyuk” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Lee Dong Wook” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Where is he,” she thought, getting anxious. “Did he not turn up for this? Didn’t he like me?”

“Kim Jae Joong” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

“Kim Woon Bin” the voice announced again. “No” She said.

She was getting tired of the men she not interested in. The one she liked and loved haven’t turned up yet and the lines are getting shorter.

A few more names came up, she said no to those curtly. She was about to say no when she heard his name “Kim Jong kook”, she jumped up and saw his grinning face, “Yes!! I wanted to make him mine” and ran into his embrace. She woke up, feelings of love in her heart, hoping he would come and ask her to be his.

=========================================

He was in a dream, he knew it, but he couldn’t do anything, he was in that dream.

Women, all sorts of them were appearing in front of her, all wanted to be his girlfriend and wife to be.

“Yoon Eun Hye” a voice announced. “No… No” He said, annoyed.

“Lee Hyori” the voice announced again. “No” He said.

“Park Soo Jin” the voice announced again. “No” He said.

“Chae Yeon” the voice announced again. “No” He said.

“Hye Bin” the voice announced again. “No” He said.

“Park Yejin” the voice announced again. “No” He said.

 “Where is she,” he thought, getting anxious. “Did she not turn up for this? Didn’t she like me?”

“Moon Grunyong” the voice announced again. “No” he said.

“Hong Jin Yang” the voice announced again. “No” he said.

He was getting tired of the women he not interested in. The one he liked and loved haven’t turned up yet and the lines are getting shorter.

A few more names came up, he said no to those curtly, with the least interest. He wanted to step out to look for her, when he heard her name “Song Ji Hyo”, he turned and saw her lovely face., “Yes!! She mine!” he demanded and took her into his embrace. He woke up, feelings of love in his heart, he gathered his courage, tomorrow, he should confess his love  for her.