Forgiveness

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook

He was teaching her how to throw the straw into the cup, nagging as usual. She had to complain about him, he was been super naggy to make sure she got it correct. He had even cheered loudly when she succeeded. It wasn’t till Jae Suk reminded her that she sensed something was wrong. He WAS HAPPY that she was going on a different team and he had a young female idol on his team instead. He even came up with a lousy excuse. “I was happy because running man,Ji Hyo had succeeded.”  She didn’t buy that and hit his arm a few times. She ended up in Jae Suk team, she was hurt.

She was not jealous of the young idol but she was depressed over how Jong Kook had expressed his joy. Even it's for variety, he shouldn’t have done that, everybody but him. He tried to make amends during the recording by she ignored him. Her anger had even interrupted her good luck and caused her team to lose. Although, he had tried to make amends by allowing Kwang Soo to go solo, it still didn’t help her to make her team win. This time, he didn’t act as smirk as he usually did. Smart of him, she thought, but still that was not good enough.

After the recording, he messaged her, wanting to treat her dinner. She ignored his message and went back home. He had continued messaging her whether she would like this food or that, it had tempted her to reply but she held her ground. She was not going to make it easy for him this time. He had taken her to for granted, she missed the time he will treat her like a snow flake, very delicately.

She wanted to turn off her handphone but yet she was also desired to see what he had lined up, after her failed responses, he tried to act cute. He sent in cute messages, then cute voice messages, then singing songs with alter lyric, all begging for her forgiveness. She still ignored him, although she could not hide her smile now. Her manager smiled too, she knew the storm was over. Ji Hyo waved good bye to her manager and entered her apartment.

Waiting for her in her apartment is Jong Kook with all the food he had asked whether she wanted for dinner. “Oppa!!” she exclaimed. “How did you do that?”, as she peered over all the food on the table.

“Magic!!” he said. “All from your favourite stores.” He had asked all his brothers to help him purchased and delivered the food. He only managed to be slightly faster than Ji Hyo to surprise her. He hoped this show his sincerity and made the necessary amendments.

“But I am hurt here” she pointed to her heart. “All this could only cure here” then to her stomach. “I don’t think it is enough”

“What do you suggest I do? How about the oldest method in the world?” he asked.

“What method?” she was puzzled.

“That me show you.” He walked over to Ji Hyo and bent down, his lips moving towards her left . She jumped apart.

“Oppa!! What are you doing??!!” she blushed, how could he be doing that.

“Healing you using a kiss, didn’t you know it the best medicine in the world?” he replied. “Come, I can heal you in an instant.”

“Don’t you even think about it,” she jumped aside as Jong Kook made an attempt to hug her. Soon they were playing catching in the living room, laughers rang through the entire house. She gave up, flopping onto the sofa. “Ok ok ok, I am not hurt anymore.” Jong Kook sat down beside her.

“Really? You don’t need me to heal you? Anything else that would make your anger goes away?” he asked.

“I don’t know” she said shyly.

“How about this?” he slowly lifted her face towards him as he bent down to taste her lips, it was wonderfully soft as he remembered, each lips was liked marshmallow, sweet and velvety. He felt himself melting in their kiss, his tongue probing her teeth and she let him in. He could felt her having problem breathing and he broke the kiss. “Are you still angry?”

“No … “ she was still breathless from their kiss. He always had this impact on her, totally unfair advantage.

“How about dinner now, I hope you had regain your appetite, I had really bought a lot of food, more than half I don’t eat” he said.

“Really, now I know what will make my last bit of anger dissolved.” She grinned.

“What?” he was now alert. He had reminded her of something.

“Haha, since I cant finish the whole lot of food, you will need to share with me. No matter, you eat it or not”. She declared. His face must have looked funny, because she was laughing all the way when she led him to the kitchen. “Don’t worry, I will feed you. You don’t even need to raise a hand.”

“But Ji Hyo, I will need to exercise for very long after I ate all this!” he pleaded with her.

“Ahhhhh…” as she started to feed him. In the end, they ate half of the food and kept the rest for tomorrow.

“What should we do now?” Jong Kook asked her ily. “I am full of calories, I need to exercise”

“Go to the gym” she answered not looking up. She stood up and pushed him towards the door, “time for you to go home”

“But I haven’t my dessert and exercise with you yet” he claimed and refused to leave her house.

“No, it time for you to leave” and she tried to push him out of the door.

“So are you still angry” he asked again.

“No,” she answered truthfully.

“Ok, I will also promise you I wont act that way anymore.” He vowed. She looked up at him, smiled at his understanding. He gave her a peek on her cheeks before settling for her lips again. After he was reassurance she was ok, he waved his good bye and left the house. Both feeling their relationship had made good progress and they smiled all through their sleep.