Change

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(love this song so much these days <3 <3)

 

 

 

LIFE 1

what happened? I quickly get out of my bed and check my wrist and all I see is…nothing. Wait…nothing? So that means if I hurt myself in another life it won’t affect the other…how far can this go? I run my fingers against my wrist and check one again that there is not a single scratch or mark. This is so confusing…what the hell am I supposed to do? So serious injuries don’t affect the other life…but how serious can this injury get? Ahhh…this is so frustrating because there are so many unanswered questions.

I check the clock at it reads 12:03am. I rub my eyes and fall back onto my bed. I touch my wrist once again, still so confused about what this could mean I try to stop thinking and fall asleep.

 

 

“Hey babe.” I still can’t get use to this fluffy side of Chanyeol…it’s like he’s a stranger now. I smile brightly and turn my gaze towards him.

“Hey Chanyeol.” I greet. I still feel awkward calling him by like sweet nicknames…maybe next time.

“Today’s our date right?” he asks as he ruffles my hair. I just continue to smile but I feel like running into a hole.

“Ya…about that….” I mutter as I try to think of an excuse. …I want to find out more about my “experiment.”

“I couldn’t sleep last night because I was looking forward to our date.” He chuckles shyly and my eyes widen a bit. Chanyeol…shy? Woah…when did that happen?

“OH ya…I mean totally Chanyeol.” What the hell am I supposed to say? We have dated for 3 years but HELLO! This has never happened before.

“You’re just too adorable babe.” He smiles and I swear I can hear girls in the background faint. “And stop calling me Chanyeol! We love each other don’t we? Call me a different name from everyone else. I’m special to you and you’re special to me.”

“Oh ya…I do love you Chanyeol but…”

“NO buts!” he shushes me by putting one of this fingers against my lip. Woah…personal space much? 

“Awwww babe please” Chanyeol pouts and slightly moves his shoulders. Wait…is Chanyeol doing aygeo? What the hell…the world is doing to die now.

“Ahhhh sure. What do you want me to call you?” I ask as I slightly step back from him.

“I don’t know…there are many choices like; babe, honey, husband, dear, my love, my prince or maybe my only one?” he chuckles cutely and I can’t help but stare at him. When I first dated Chanyeol this is what I expected…couples to be all cheesy and fluff. But I soon realized our relationship was the opposite. We were caring, sure, but it’s more like we respected each other. We complimented, encouraged and kissed but we never flirted, dated or loved.

I guess I just told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter