I'm sorry

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This song is so adorable I jsut can't...

 

 

 

LIFE 2

 

Stress…Okay here’s what I need to do today.

I have to avoid him at all cost. Avoid any sort of contact or conversation. I need to pretend I don’t know who he is just like before. That’s right. I just need to act like before…like before all this happened. I don’t know who he is, right?

I repeat the sentences over and over again in my head, reciting them since I woke up.

It’s Monday, ewwww, and I have school. But there have been some drastic changes over last few weeks.

After moving in, Myeron has been the warmest and sweetest to me for the past 2 days. He has legit been pouring me with honey and love. At first I felt burdened by his affection but as time passed it started to make my day and trust him even more. I feel like I legitimately trust him and that I also genuinely enjoy his company. When I’m with him my heart pumps with happiness and I feel the adrenaline rush of joy.

However all of this doesn’t matter at school. He’s still the cold kingka and I’m the quite loser. We are polar opposites at school; no we’re like opposite species in school. Nobody would even dream about Myeyron and I being close, let alone living together and the fact that he semi-confessed to me already. To the school, I’m a nobody; a ugly, geeky nerd. To them I’m too much of a loser to even meet eyes with someone holy as Myeron.

I quickly do my last button on my uniform, grab my bag, and sprint downstairs. I need to eat and leave faster than Myeron. I can’t arrive at school together with him so I must catch the bus…which is leaving 8 MINUTES!! I quickly turn into the kitchen to grab maybe some light breakfast but I bump into a warm yet firm object. I rub my forehead and look up towards the object. And guess what it is? MYERON!

“What’s the hurry Ducky?” Stress…I need to leave now…should I tell him the truth? “You’re coming with me, right?”

“Uhh…well…actually” I mumble as I search for excuses but none are ringing a bell.

“Ducky” Myeron says a bit firmer “You’re coming with me…right” Was that meant to be a question? Because it sounded more like an order.

“Well…But Myeron…. You’re the school Kingka and I’m…I’m just”

“My crush? My love? My girlfriend?”

“NO!” I hit his arm but he just chuckles at me. “I’m no one. I’m the loner at school, the loser. I don’t…want to burden you.”

“Please, burden is the last word I would use. Ducky…you make my day, my smiles, my happiness and my joy.” He confesses as he lowers his height to face me directly. I lower my face, if that even is possible, as I admire how shiny the floor looks today. I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks and I try hid my face with my hair. Myeron snickers at my reaction and just ruffles my hair.

“I can’t be seen with you, Myeron and you know why.”

“I do but Ducky~” Myeron pouts and whines as he grabs my hands. “I just want you by my side 24/7. Can’t we just ignore what everyone else thinks?”

“No, we can’t Myeron because you happen to be the most popular kid in our school while I’m the exact opposite. I forbid you to acknowledge me at school.”

“But Ducky~ You know I can’t do that. You’re all I can think about and the only one I want to be with.”

“Myeron…I’m serious.” I reply trying to sound stern. Myeron just pouts deeper and turns his head to the left, refusing to look at me. Uh…this child.

I grab each of his cheeks with both my hands and turn his head to face me. His eyes are wide from surprise but his lips are smiling at my actions. His cheeks feel soft and warm under my palms but I ignore the sprout of happiness inside of me.

“Please Myeron…for me?” I pucker as I try to put on my adorable face. I puff my cheeks slightly as I pout. I notice his gaze soften at me as his cheeks become a light shade of rose pink. His eyes pour out adoration as his lips lift into a gentle smile. He just continues to stare at me with no reply.

“Hello? Anyone there?” I joke as I reflect his warm smile. His smile becomes wider as he nods. “So you’re agreeing to ignore me at school?” I know that’s not what he was nodding to but I quickly wink at him and run off. He tries to catch me but I just yell at him “Thank you Myeron! See you after school and not during school!” THE BUS IS NOW IN 4 MINUTES!!

 

 

 

 

“Sorry I’m late miss.” I quickly state as I enter the class which has now started around 5 minutes ago. My teacher sends me a death glare but gestures me to hurry up and sit down. I swiftly shuffle to my desk and sit down. I place my bag on the ground and take out all my notebook, pencil case and calculator. I spot Myeron and his gang of Kingka’s acting all cool like always…but there’s something different today. Myeron looks at me directly into my eyes and smiles, something that would be considered rare in our school.

Before I got to know Myeron, I thought he was just like how the rumors described him. He was cold, conceited, well-mannered but intimidating. He would flirt with every girl that approaches him (which is pretty much the whole female population) and pretty much take his fame for advantage.

But after spending some time with him…he’s the exact opposite. He’s so nice, warm, funny, friendly and happy all the time. He smiles and laughs all the time, which makes you feel bubbly and warm inside. He can be such a child sometimes and really annoying, but that just makes him adorable.

Being lost in my thoughts I smile back at him but I quickly notice some of the weird stares from other class mates. I quickly wipe of the grin on my face and glare at him, not in a mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter