Lunatic

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LIFE 2

 

The burn mark. The burn mark. The burn mark…why and how did this happen? Is this a mistake or a change? I don’t know what to do…it’s not like I can google this or something. What am I…

*RING RING RING*

“Class dismissed.” Every one runs out of the room and I start to pick up all my stuff. “Eunji, please remain because I have something to say.” The other students snigger and start to whisper. “What did she do this time?” “I bet she tried to seduce him.”

I roll my eyes at their stupidity and walk to the front of the class. Everyone has left by now and it’s just me and Mr.Lee left.

“Ms.Eunji I have noticed you are not doing that well in my class.” Psh please. This is art class and I don’t have time to concentrate on this. And plus…I’m really bad at it. “You are almost failing my subject and this may affect your score for university.” Oh come on…it’s just art right?

“I’m sorry Mr.Lee. I’ll work harder.”

“You said that last time. So I have decided to place you in a photography club.”

“WHAT?!” I accidently yell all of a sudden.

“Nice to see that you like the idea. Your first meeting with them is tomorrow so please attend it or else I have no choice but to give you a fail.”

“Why photography? Isn’t this art?” I ask in confusion. What does taking pictures have to do with drawing picture?

“The other art clubs are already full and I thought you would prefer to take photos since they take less time than drawing them on paper.” That’s pretty true. I don’t have time to spend hours and hours on a piece of paper.

“Okay…sure. Thanks Mr.Lee.” I bow slightly as I exit the class. Photopgrahy?! I don’t know how to take photos except for selfies. I sigh and head to my locker.

 

 

Oh…I hate mornings so much. I try to keep my eyes open in the snack store. I always visit this restaurant in the morning to order my lunch. My parents are really busy trying to keep our family going, so I just end up buying a cheap lunch.

“Ahjumma! One bulgogi kimbap please.” I order as I wait in front of the counter.

“Ahjumma. I’ll order one bulgogi kimbap.” I look back to see who it is and it’s the kingka group leader, Suho. I just roll my eyes and ignore him. The kimbap arrives and I put out my hand to grab it.

 

 

“Yah…did you just hold my hand?” I look down and see my hands covering someone else’s hands. I follow the arm and see Suho looking down at me.

“What the…NO! I wouldn’t even…” I yell as I try to think straight. Then I realized we both grabbed for the kimbap that we “coincidently” held hands. Since he was one second faster my hand was lightly placed on his hand.

“I know you like me but don’t you think this is too much?” he scoffs at me. What the hell…what kind of lunatic is he?

“What are you even saying? Can you hear yourself? Ahjumma, please one more bulgogi kimbap please.” I growl as this Suho guy is pissing me off. He’s just so full of himself.

“I’m sorry student but I ran out of bulgogi. Would you like anything else?” the owner replies as she smiles at me.

“Since I ordered it first, you can order another one.” I say as I glare up at Suho. His lips turn upwards and he smirks at me.

“But I grabbed it first and I also can’t eat the other kimbaps.”  Like I care? What the hell is wrong with this lunatic? Is he like crazy or something?

“Same! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter