Date (?) Part 2.

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

LIFE 2 continued…

 

I’m currently at a park after I pretty much vacuumed the whole table in the restaurant.  Since it’s the evening the weather is actually quite chilly. The wind is singing and dancing with the cherry blossom trees and the boughs clapped along the beautiful music. The cherry blossom trees look like someone painted them onto the park. Each tree and petal is so stunning it’s like a splash of color and life in the canvas.

The sky is clear but slightly darker blue due to the fact that it’s quite late. The sweet aroma of the cherry trees fills up my nose like a cup of warm cup of herbal tea. I sigh as I look at the eye-catching scenery and sigh. Why couldn’t my life be this beautiful and peaceful?

 

I already hate the fact that I have two lives…and my parents barely being at home in LIFE 2 gave me time to think and reflect…it’s a time where I couldn’t be truthful to myself and act like how I want to… but now if I live with Myeron…I have to pretend and act all the time. I’ll have no freedom and space. Everybody thinks I’m mental in this world…so they’ll be watching me and trying to protect me…but they don’t know…that I might decide to end this life.

 

 

“So Eunji…any thoughts about changing your mind?” Myeron asks, as he slightly bends his knees to meet eye level with me. My bubble of day dreaming burst as Myeron welcomes my sight and I can’t help but feel…some sort of comfort. Every girl would be dying to be in my position right now…I mean logically I could live with Myeron now and I’m currently on a sort-of-date with him right now. Heck if the students in our school found it…it would be like World War 3. I’m a nobody…and nobody cares about me in this LIFE.

Myeron continues to stare into my eyes waiting patiently for an answer. “Mye-ron…I..I don’t know.” I manage to speak out as I sigh again.

“Eunji why don’t you want to move into my house? Do you not like me?”

“It has nothing to do about that Myeron. I just…have my reasons okay?” I spit out with a hint of annoyance in my tone. I expected Myeron to show some sign of anger or frustration but he just smiles even bigger and places his hand gently on top of my hair and pats it like I’m a piece of glass or something.

“Everybody has their own reasons…some that we want to hide right? But Eunji…your parents, my parents and I really care about you. Can’t you let us help you?” he ask and his voice sounds so….sincere. I care about you…that’s something I don’t hear often.

“Myeron you don’t understand…and nobody understands. I don’t need help and it’s the last thing I need right now.” I whine as I push away his hand from my hair and take a few steps to get away from him. Myeron just takes a few big steps and stops me by standing in front of me.

“How about…we make a deal?”  A deal…huh?

“What deal?” I ask in both curiosity and suspicion.

“How about we just try it huh? Just move into my house for a month and if you still want to move out after that I promise you that you can move out. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter