Date (?) Part 1.

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(such a good cover <3)

 

 

LIFE 2

 

 “…..Mye-ron?” I whisper as I rub my eyes to wipe away my tears. I sniff trying to unblock my blocked nose but it doesn’t really help. Then I realize two things…

1) I bet I look like a dying and drooling pug

2) Why is he still below me? And why he is holding onto my waist?

I immediately stand up from out intimate position and brush my clothes with my hands. I take a deep breath, trying to calm down my nerves.

“Hello Joonmyeon.”  I recognize the voice of the lady before. You know…the lady who suggested me to live with her. What is she, a psycho?

“Hi Mom.” I turn around once again and face Mye-ron. Wait…that lady is his mom? SO THE SON SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS MYE-RON? WHAT THE HELL?!

“I see you met Eunji…in a very special way indeed.” I can the lady is smiling but I really just want to get out of this room. I feel so betrayed by my parents that I can’t even deal with this anymore.

“You mean Ducky? I met her ages ago at school. We go way back and we're best friends. But currently...she's playing hard to get.” Mye-ron chuckles as he ruffles my hair and I swear… I could have and would have punched him right now. Excuse me? NOT THE RIGHT MOOD RIGHT NOW!

“That’s nice to hear. Eunji darling…please listen to us.” The lady calm replies back. I can hear her steps coming closer to me and I shift my body back towards her. My mom is still crying while my dad is like glaring me down.

“I have nothing to say to you or listen. I am done. I am so done with you, my parents and this life.” I growl as I turn back to exit the room. But Mye-ron is blocking my way.

“Ducky…please listen…for me?”  Mye-ron asks as he grabs my hand protectively. His hand is so warm and big that I feel comfort wash over my body. NO EUNJI! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

“Why would I Mye-ron? We’re not even friends, heck you don’t even know who I really am. You’re just the Kingka of the school and I’m the nobody. Stop interfering with everything I do…just get out!” I try to yell but it came out more like a weak whimper. Tears are threating to fall again and I try to push Mye-ron away from the door…but his hold on me just becomes stronger and more firm.

“Ducky…listen to them. They’re trying to help but why are you pushing it away?” he asks. Are you serious right now?

“Listen to them? THEY’RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO LISTEN TO ME!” That’s it. I release everything on Mye-ron as I lightly punch his chest. I continue to punch him but I bet it doesn’t even hurt that much. He just takes in all my punches and anger as he still blocks the way. Having no energy left I throw my body into his embrace and cry. My wet cheeks feel warm against his broad chest. I’m probably making his shirt really wet but I can’t bother right now. I rub my face onto his chest as I weakly wrap my hands around his hip.

“N-n-no one believ-ves m-me. No one-e trusts-s mm-e. What d-do I do-o?” I ask as I try to hold back from crying out a river. My hot tears just come streaming down, drenching his shirt. My breathe is unstable as I sniff, trying to breathe.

“Joonmyeon…” I whisper and he wraps his hands around me. He brings me closer into his body and rests his chin on the top of my head. He lightly pats my back and hushes me.

“It’s okay Ducky. I’m here, aren’t I? I’ll protect you…everything is going to be okay.” His words sound so soft and sincere that my heart and mind starts to relax. I hug him even tighter, holding onto him like I’m about to die. The last thing I feel is…comfort and his arms around me before all I see is total darkness.

 

 

I feel something hard beneath me as I start to wake up. I open my eyes and rub them, trying to get rid of the tiredness. I look to the wall next to me and notice that I’m in the grey room again. Great…I’m trapped again. How can I escape this nightmare?

“You awake sleepy head?” I hear a deep voice chuckle as I try to clear my vision. I suddenly notice that it’s Mye-ron and hide myself under the blanket. What the hell…why is he here?

“Too late from trying to hide Ducky. I already saw you.” This causes him to chuckle even louder and I sign. He saw me crying…and I was crying on this shirt! There goes my pride! I don’t want to look like a weak damsel in distress in front of him. I probably look so ugly right now…what if I was drooling? Is my hair even combed?

I calmly peel the blanket away from my body and face him…but once I face him I want to hide again.

“You were drooling a lot. Wipe the drool off.” OMG! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I quickly raise my hand to wipe of the drool mark but there is nothing here.

“Got you!” Mye-ron laughs as he ruffles my bed hair.

“I hate you Mye-ron.” I snarl as I turn my back to him.

“Oh come on Ducky! We have a date together right now.”

“Date?! I never agreed to this.” I snarl pretending to be mad at him. I don't need friendliness right now. I can't get attached to anyone in this life. I'm going to die soon anyways. 

“PLEASE DUCKY~? Just one date….unless you want more.” I turn my body towards him and see Mye-ron pouting. He’s like a puppy begging me for a treat…and how can I reject when he is asking me desperately and cutely? WAIT NO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF EUNJI! You know you can't get close with anyone...but...just one time won't hurt...right?

“Fine.” I roll my eye and pretend to be really annoyed. “Just one date.”

“You’ll be asking for me when we’re done today.” Mye-ron chuckles as he smiles brightly. “Come on Ducky! We don’t have much time left.” Mye-ron drags me out of the bed and excitedly leads me out the door.

 

 

“Am…I allowed to leave?” I ask worried about all the trouble that I would have to face. I already have enough on my plate.

“I got permission from my mom and your parents. It’ll be fine.”

“Oh..okay then.” I reply back. My parents huh? Do I even want to call them my parents now? They treated me worse than a stranger.

“And…my mission is also to convince you to live with my family.” He continues. I knew this… he was ordered by his mom and my parents to do this. I roll my eyes and pull away from his grip.

“I don’t want to and don’t need to live with you. I’m perfectly fine.” I reply back from the 100th time. “If both our parents are forcing you do to this…you can stop now.”

“It’s not that…I just…” Mye-ron mumbles “I also…want you to live with me.” I look at him in surprised as I try to interpret what he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter