LIFE 1

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye- Lovely Day

 

LIFE 1

 

*RING RING RING*

The school bell rings and I pick up all of my belongings on my table. I check my reflection on my phone to lightly fix up my makeup.

“OMG Eunji is that a new lipstick? The color is to die for.” Dara squeals beside me. Her high pitched voice sounds so overly happy and cheerful….and it almost sounds annoying. But what can I do…. I just flash her one of my smiles and wink.

“This is why I totally love you Dara, you noticed right away. It’s from the faceshop (P.S. Actual Korean makeup brand) and it’s called my lips eat cherry (P.S. actual product I use). Do you think the color looks okay?”

“You make everything perfect Eunji. Your lips look fresh like cherries.” Haeun smiles back. We walk out of the classroom like runway models. Although we are wearing out uniform just like everyone else, we walk down the hallway like we own it…and we practically do.


(why can't my uniform be this pretty? T.T)

 

I hear some “hi” and “hello” from the distance as other students try to grab my attention or get a smile from me. I find a crowd of boys as their eyes are dripping from admiration. They look so silly I almost scoff. I send them one of my signature smiles and one of them screams, others faint and the rest just smile back at me like a love struck idiot.

“OMG OMG Here comes your prince!” Haeun whispers at I look back up forward and I instead see my “prince.”

Chanyeol comes walking down the hallway…and I swear I can hear music play in the background. His face shines with perfection, his tall height makes him look like a model, his hair is perfect like it would be on a magazine and his smile is brighter than the sun. I can hear girls squeal in the background as the whisper “why is he so perfect?” and “he’s so handsome.”

 

I just smile back at him. Chanyeol and I have dated for 3 years now. We are at the last year of high school and I guess we are going strong. Chanyeol never really asked me out…we just naturally got together. That was what others expected and seemed like Chanyeol thought it was a good idea. I mean I was the school queenka and school captain and Chanyeol was also the school captain and kingka. Everyone seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter