Girlfriend Lens

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LIFE 2

 

..I just realized I have the stupid photography meeting. I sigh as I enter the room.

“Hi. My name is Luhan. I’ve heard that you are joining today…Eunji right?”

“Yep. Hi.” I shake his hand and look around. I notice that nobody is in the room yet.

“They’ll all come really soon.” I look back towards his direction and examine him. He looks really young; his brown curly hair, his big sparkly eyes, cute nose and y lips…I just end up starring.

 

 

“I’m sorry if this sounds really rude but how old are you?” I ask in curiosity.

“Oh! I actually graduated last year.” He smiles “But you can call me Sunbae.”

“Hi Luhan Sunbae.” I giggle. This guy is so nice…maybe I can use him to get out of this stupid club. I fake my girly mode and act all cute. But I suddenly feel someone hold my hand I look back. Mye-ron is glaring at Luhan Sunbae as his grips tighten on me.

“Oh Hi Suho. I see everyone is slowly coming in. Let’s start shall we?” Luhan smiles but his smile seems somewhat off. Uh…stress. Why am I even in this stupid club?

Suho drags me down to a seat and sits next to me. Is he mad at me because I left him before and said that we are strangers?

 

 

“Hm…maybe not today. Why are all my photos ending up weirdly?” I mumble as I ruffle my hair in annoyance. “This is too bright but this one is too dark. Do I need to buy a new camera?”

“Don’t blame the camera.” I don’t know when he came but Mye-ron was next to me.  Sure I hate him but the other club members said he was really good. I was trying to take a photo of some flowers…who knew it would be this hard?

“Can I look at it?” he asks and I show him my camera. “They are not that bad for your first try.”

“Your camera is expensive right? Maybe it’s because mine is so cheap…” I sulk as I take back my camera. Since my family couldn’t afford it I had to buy a cheap camera with my money.

“The camera itself is not that expensive. You just have to be good at taking the photos.”

“Mye-ron” I hiss.

“Yah! Eunji. How can you look that cute when you’re mad?” He pinched my cheeks and I whine.

“Ow! That hurts you know Mye-ron. And stop talking to me. We’re not friends.”

“Aww did it hurt that much Ducky? But seriously it’s not that camera. It’s the lenses.” Mye-ron says. He kneels down and opens the bag he was carrying. Inside the back were multiple camera lenses.

“Wow! If you carry around this many, isn’t it heavy?”

“It is heavy but every camera lenses makes a big difference.”

“Is there really a big difference?”

“Of course. See.” Mye-ron takes one of the lenses out and puts it on his camera. He then takes a photo of the flowers I took earlier. When I checked his photo, his seemed more glamorous than mine.

“How did you do this?” I awe as I stare at the photo.

“Each lens has its own specialty. You see this is a wide angle 33mm long….” Mye-ron then starts to talk about all this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter