Unfair

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(included some of the lyrics lol)

 

 

LIFE 1

 

Ahhh…stress! I can’t deal with this…T.T

I lay my head down on my school desk, trying to block out all the noises.

“Omo! Eunji are you okay?” I look up and see Dara asking with a worried expression on her face and I can’t help but wonder if she is actually worried about me or she’s putting up an act.

“I’m fine…just feeling a big light headed.” I reply as I run my hand through my hair and move my bangs out of my face.

“Are you sure? Shouldn’t you go to the school nurse?” Haeun asks as she touches my forehead to see if it’s hot. I push her hand away and smile at both of them.

“I’m perfect fine guys so no need to worry. Let’s go get some lunch.” I reply as I link my arms with both of them and walk out the classroom.

 

 

We arrive at the canteen and find a spot, giggling due to the fact that Haeun told us some really stupid and lame jokes. 

 

Why is peter pan always flying? Because he neverlands!

 

Did you hear about the kidnapping at school!? It's okay. He woke up.

 

How does a train eat? It goes "chew chew!"

 

I swear Haeun can just make you smile so randomly sometimes.

“What’s that sound? It’s the most perfect and beautiful thing I’ve ever heard.” I spot Chanyeol approach us and he smiles brightly at me. He sits in front of me and leans against the table with his hands against his chin. “Oh…it’s my princess’s laugher. You even sound perfect babe.”

 

 

 I roll my eyes in a joking way when Chanyeol says his cheesy line and practically the whole population of girls are squealing at the sweetness from my boyfriend.

I walk up to Chanyeol and lightly punch his arm. “Yeol Oppa…stop joking.”

“But I’m serious…you’re perfect inside and out. If you smile at me like that it's hard for me to not feel anything.” He replies as he ruffles my hair in affection. My heart can’t help but beat faster at his loving action…Chanyeol…stop doing this to me or else…I might actually fall in love with you and we both know…we don’t love each other for real.

I just giggle at his sweet actions and wave my hands towards Haeun and Dara as I drag this cheesy boyfriend of mine away from the drooling girls in the cafeteria.

 

 

I drag hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter