LIFE 2

My Two Opposite Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LIFE 2

*RING RING RING*

The school bell rings and I pick up all of my belongings on my table. I push up my glasses and try to walk out of the class unnoticed. In LIFE 2 I decided to have glasses to sort of hide myself from every one and I want at least one thing different about my appearance compared to LIFE 1. I guess I also want to hide myself from the crowd.

I accidently bump into a guy which he is surrounded by a crowd. Without looking up I pick up my belongings that spilled onto the ground.

“Hey ! You’re wearing glasses for a reason. Watch out.” I hear his cold comment and his friends snigger at me. This is my everyday life at LIFE 2. I am ignored, looked down upon and disregarded. Nobody in this school probably knows my name except for my best friend, Doyeon.

“Eunji are you okay?” I hear Doyeon’s voice and sigh in relief. She is like my oasis in this hot and dry dessert. This treatment was unimaginable in LIFE 1. People would be honored even to see me let alone bump into me. I was and till am considered pretty much the loser of the school. I barely talked with anyone else but teachers really liked me as I was smart and attentive. This was just one of the many reasons people hated me more because I was "the teacher's pet." I tried to hide at least some of my face with my glasses. I didn't want to attract any sort of attention. 

I nod in reply and look up. I smile back try to send “omg-thank-god-you-are-here-I-love-you-best-friend“ eye signal towards her. Doyeon quickly helps me pick up my stuff and she glares at the guy who I bumped into.

“You have eyes as well if you didn’t notice jerk.” Doyeon then leads me out from the classroom and we head towards our lockers.

 

 

LIFE 1 was so hectic and loud compared to LIFE 2. LIFE 2 was practically quiet and peaceful. Nobody cared about me at school and I didn't care about them. This just made things worse because everyone called me the "ice princess." I mean many people still noticed by beauty but they also think I act like a "jerk." I was apparently so full of myself as I never talked to any one. A lot of guys have tried to ask me out, make out or sleep with me but it's always a bet between his friends. It just disgust me that guys actually do this.

Girls just hate me even more. Being beautiful and smart, it was like I am their worst enemy or something. They pick on me, bully me and try to make my life miserable. I just ignore it or endure it. I never fight back or argue...I just stay silent and take in all the swear words, nasty comments and pain. How do I endure it all? I just do I guess....I just want to live a normal life but seems like my life is everything but normal. 

 

 

"So how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter