Captivated

The Love that remains

It has been 2 weeks since the announcement of the grouping of the 3 sub-units. Today, Lyn’s group has decided to meet up after school to discuss about their competitions.

‘Annyeong~~’ Junhyung greeted Lyn as he ruffled her hair, taking the seat beside her on the bench facing the field.

‘Annyeong oppa!’ Lyn greeted cheerfully, ‘Yoseob oppa and HyunA unnie will be here soon.’

Lyn can’t help but to feel happy whenever she is with any of 4Minute or Beast members. For the past 2 weeks, Lyn has been mentally and physically drained due to the high amount of school works in addition to the tedious dance practices. But whenever she sees anyone of them, her mood would naturally be uplifted. It’s as though they are her pillars of strength, the ones who keep her going. Even though they have know each other for less than 3 weeks, they have built such a strong bond that Lyn felt that they are the sisters and brothers that God forgotten to give her. She was thankful to meet them.

Just then, Junhyung took out a few pieces of paper out of his bag, out of which a few are music sheets. He began making random notes here and there.

‘Oppa, what are you doing?’ Lyn asked out of curiosity.

‘Composing music.’

Lyn’s eyes widened in surprise as she repeated after Junhyung, ‘Composing music...?’

Junhyung chuckled at Lyn’s reaction. ‘Waeyo? Are you that shocked?’

Lyn could only nod in response.

‘I started composing music since middle school. Sometimes, the kids and I would go to our dance instructor’s studio to record a few songs for our dance tracks.’

‘I see ... Did you all record any songs recently?’

‘Dae. Yoseob, Dongwoon and I did. Want to listen to it?’

Lyn nodded eagerly. Junhyung smiled, Lyn was the first person to listen to his new composition. He placed his earphones on Lyn’s ears, causing Lyn to be flustered by how close they were at that moment. Sitting side by side by the fields on a cloudy day, with the breeze caressingtheir faces, Junhyung and Lyn smiled as the music plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXXLPFwk5vQ

 As the music came to an end, Junhyung looked at Lyn nervously, wondering how her reaction would be.

‘Do you like it?’ Junhyung asked as casually as he could, not wanting to give himself away.

‘That was so beautiful.....’ Lyn’s voice trailed off, blown away by how simple yet beautiful the song was. She was speechless.

‘I love it, oppa.’ Lyn finally said as she glanced up, smiling as she did so.

Junhyung’s eyes gleamed with surprise, At the point of time, Lyn’s smile was so precious that he was captivated by it. It’s all the answers that he needed; a beautiful smile.

_______________________________________________________________

 

A/N : I kind of don't know how to insert a video here, so I left a link :x It's 'Dreaming' by Junhyung, Yoseob & Dongwoon :) & Thank you all for reading! :) Even if you didn't comment/subscribe, just thank you for reading <3 It really means so much to me!