Movie date

The Love that remains

‘Kids! Lets go for a movie after Lyn’s performance today!’ Doojoon suggested during lunch, smiling eagerly to earn everyone’s agreement. 

‘Lets go lets go!’ Yoseob pumped his fists up in the air to show his excitement. 

‘I’m in ~’ Sohyun agreed cheerfully.

Soon, everyone gave their nods and agreed to meet at the cafe after school.

‘Junhyungie, you’re going right?’ Yoseob asked.

‘Nope.’

‘Waeyooo?!’ Yoseob asked as he pouted. He doesn’t like it when any one of the members missed out on a group outing. 

‘Mianhae,’ He apologised as he ruffled Yoseob’s hair, knowing that he’s disappointed. ‘But I’ve already make an appointment with Tiger Hyung to discuss a song today.’

Just then, the bell rang, signalling the end of the lunch break.

‘All right kids, lets go back to class now. See you all later!’

____________________

As the last class of the day comes to an end, David waited patiently for Lyn as she packed her bag. They had 2 hours before the performance starts, and they decided to head over to the cafe earlier to practice.

As they stepped out of the class, Lyn was surprised to find Junhyung on the corridor, leaning against the wall.

‘Oppa...?’

‘Annyong haseyo Sunbaenim’ David greeted Junhyung as he made a small bow.

Junhyung gave a slight nod, acknowledging David’s greeting.

‘Do you mind ...’

‘Of course not. Lyn, I’ll see you at the cafe then. Annyonghi kyesayo Sunbaenim.’

As they made their way towards the cafe, Lyn naturally linked her arm with Junhyung.

‘Oppa, you really couldn’t change your appointment today?’

‘You really want to watch movie with me that much?’ Junhyung teased, earning a slap on his arm from Lyn.

‘Oppa!!’

‘I really can’t. But I will join you all for supper after the movie.’

‘Promise?’

‘You don’t trust me?’

‘I trust you oppa. I just don’t trust your moodswing.’

‘Aish,’ Junhyung cursed softly, knowing that Lyn is right again.

As they neared the entrance of the cafe, Junhyung asked Lyn for her bag and placed a jacket in it before handing it back to her.

‘Hmm?’

‘It will be cold at the cinema later. I know you won’t bring a jacket to school normally. So wear mine at the cinema later. Don’t catch a cold, araso? I got to go now. See you later.’ Junhyung pinched Lyn’s cheek and left.

Lyn stood dumbfounded at the entrance of cafe. She had no idea why her heart was racing so fast. But Junhyung’s caring gesture has made her smiling like a fool to herself now.